Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

blood hawk nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> blood hawk nerf
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2014 11:01:57   
dfo99

this bot is very more effetive than almost all other bots. overpowered
Post #: 1
4/8/2014 11:34:13   
santonik

It is give (verygood debuff)

Sometimes double debuff. Depend class.

I think it was very strong. (sometimes this give easy wins)

I see few players using this this way. 1 turn using this armor annihilator (special) then coming ultimate bombard. over 100 extra damage per turn is huge advantage now.

Should the focus to develop a game based Highlights Using. (mainly the robot)

1 Focus could do 20% damage (max damage)
2 Focusi 40%
3 Focus 60%
4 Focus 80%
Focus 5 100%

Myself to wonder why (non focus) players have the same value as the special 5_focus.

Perhaps it would be good to pay attention to this.

I have that bot myself. It give big advantages 2vs2. Thank to special.
Epic  Post #: 2
4/8/2014 11:44:36   
Mother1

Could you please explain how this that makes it overpowered?

Cause last I checked this bot removes armor defenses and cores for 3 turns, and the defense and resist it removes last i checked takes away what the opponent set up themselves which is no fault of the user.
Epic  Post #: 3
4/9/2014 16:13:04   
Cyber Dream

The only problem I see with this bot is that it grants an extra debuff. This is why I don't understand some of the balance/core being released latley. Smoke and tech mixed with bloodhawk dosen't seemed op to you?

Sorry, I meant debuff.

< Message edited by Cyber Dream -- 4/9/2014 20:00:59 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/9/2014 16:17:26   
Ranloth
Banned

Two classes don't have offensive debuffs. Which one will you target - debuffs, the Bot, or the combo?

Also: Heal is ALWAYS useful, since skills deal damage and Heal gives it back to me. Overpowered. >.>
Assault Bot is also very useful, because all classes have debuffs, but it's not overpowered. Item being very common in PvP =/= overpowered. Was said before already.

Balance needs a logical argument, if you think something is under or overpowered. Without explaining what the problem is, and suggesting a solution of your own, it's a complaint that serves no purpose. If you want us to agree with you, put some thought into your post since it's YOU raising an issue, and you don't even explain why it is, apart from a bad argument, which makes no sense.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
4/9/2014 18:09:04   
  Exploding Penguin

Not supported. It isn't that OP IMO.
Epic  Post #: 6
4/10/2014 16:59:47   
dfo99

trans

heal cost mana and is a skill to all players classes unlike the hawk bot that specific for a type of players, and the assault bot effect is very weaker compared to hawk bot in battle.

Post #: 7
4/10/2014 17:02:57   
Ranloth
Banned

Interesting choice of words, "weaker", huh? Perhaps they work differently and useful in different situations? They can't be weaker than each other, because their effects target different areas. One is a defensive Bot, other is an offensive Bot.

Still, you've provided no valid argument or whatsoever about why it should get a nerf, what the nerf should be + justify your suggestion, and provide some examples of your own - mostly the data you gather from battles. Otherwise, we'll settle for petty balance changes which solve nothing but create more mess - also called band-aid fixes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
4/10/2014 17:44:17   
dfo99

if you are in doubt between assault and hawk bot, assault bot is by far a bad option to choice (except for tank builds maybe)

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 4/10/2014 17:48:20 >
Post #: 9
4/10/2014 17:58:32   
Mother1

@ dfo99

Every bot isn't suppose to be good for all builds.

Also the only way this bot is a double debuff is if the opponent has armor points set in both areas. Otherwise it is a single debuff.
Epic  Post #: 10
4/10/2014 18:09:06   
dfo99

mother1

but this is what this bot do, this and other bots is good with all builds, but it is overall more powerful than all others.
Post #: 11
4/10/2014 18:31:16   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

if you are in doubt between assault and hawk bot, assault bot is by far a bad option to choice (except for tank builds maybe)

Not relevant. My point was, you can't compare offensive Bots to defensive Bots, because they serve different purpose - this was to you saying Assault Bot is weaker, when the abilities are completely different. Popularity is irrelevant to balance too.

Regardless, you're still missing out a lot of info. It's a complaint otherwise, and Game Devs (any) ignore those, because it doesn't even help anyone.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> blood hawk nerf
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition