Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/11/2014 16:12:26   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Discuss the features (cards, mechanics etc.) that you'd like to see implemented in the game here!

All Character Suggestions go in the =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread.

quote:

Constructive Criticism

• What is it?
    Constructive criticism is being able to process and offer your own thoughts and opinions in order to give courteous and friendly feedback. This is done by explaining what you like and dislike, while at the same time providing feedback that is useful. This is what separates constructive feedback from ranting/complaining and flaming.

• Does it help? How?
    Yes! Constructive criticism helps because not only are you giving feedback about what you don't like about a quest/event, but you're also giving feedback about what you DID like in the quest. Feedback could include on such topics as statistics, more dialogue, more explanatory cutscenes, more fights - everything that quests or events would normally include. This gives the game staff a better idea on future improvements.
  • Example of Constructive Criticism:
    "I didn't partularly like this war because it felt too empty. To have made it better, I think the staff could have had a 50% cutscene to unlock rather than just a shop to progress the storyline. As it was, I personally was a little dissapointed that this war felt more rushed than previous wars, however I do understand that the staff had a lot on their plate when making this release.
    That said, I greatly enjoyed the boss fight, the animations and art fit perfectly with the song that was playing in the background. So while not one of the best wars DF have done, I still enjoyed it. Thank you, DF staff!"

• Example of Unconstructive Criticism:
    "I didn't like this war at all. What were the staff thinking? The items in the shop were ugly, overpriced and were bugged!! No cutscene? That was never done before and it is not how it should be done ever. Seriously, doesn't the staff ever listen to us?! The boss fight was too hard and took forever to beat :( And there was no sound. I dont think the staff even care anymore. Best war ever /sarcasm I hate this game D:<!"
  • - OverSoul General Discussion Rules

I'd like to remind everyone about constructive criticism and how it works. Remember to read the rules and be courteous to other forumites when posting. ~Skurge, ArchKnight OS GD

quote:

Do not post suggestions asking for more Founder benefits to be released, the existing benefits are what Founders get and this is how it will remain. Any future suggestions to this effect will be deleted on-sight. ~James
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    4/11/2014 16:20:51   
    Gorillo Titan

Mritha do you know anything about Nuglith's Ip adress issue that is keeping him from logging on the forum?
    Post #: 2
    4/11/2014 16:58:48   
    Mritha
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

As I said in the beta release thread,
    quote:

As for Nulgath, no he isn't banned from the forums. His IP is needed to fix the problem keeping him from posting and we don't have it yet.

Once we have his IP he should be good to go.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    4/11/2014 21:46:35   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

This always reminds me of the past when Nulgath (and more forumites) was were around ^_^

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 4/11/2014 22:40:06 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    4/12/2014 15:07:05   
    DidYouKnowThat

Ah yes, Mritha, Guardian of the Land of Page 31. D:
    (we were so close! T^T)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But ANYWAYS, I'd like to see. . .. More maps, and a summary of GQ. . . .

Good example is how I'd like to see the Water Grotto map expanded a bit. . .. I like that map. :3
    Post #: 5
    4/12/2014 15:09:12   
    Gorillo Titan

The overview of the story was written down somewere the plot of the game is we are killed by nuglith during his invasion of OS and gain the ability to take over creatures now we have to collect orbs similar to DF to get powers and fight back against him.
    Post #: 6
    4/12/2014 15:11:22   
    DidYouKnowThat

I already know about that one. I meant a bigger one. . .what happens after? Can we get some names of the other towns? Regions? Any important storyline characters? Stuff like that.
    Any more involvement with the Inns?
    Post #: 7
    4/12/2014 15:13:53   
    Gorillo Titan

Its been over a year since we got any story related content besides the asylum dude when nuglith can log back on the forum we can ask him then since thats the only thing he seems to reply to.
    Post #: 8
    4/12/2014 15:14:07   
    The Jop

According to Nulgath,
    quote:

You hear that there are seven Crystal artifacts, imbued by ancient magic, that may hold the information you desire to restore your body and soul to their original condition.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    4/12/2014 15:14:48   
    LigerBeard

I for one agree with DYKT, but I specifically would like a little more explanation for the conflict between the Ogres and Orcs. Perhaps a cutscene to show the details of the origins of the war, or something.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    4/12/2014 15:18:24   
    DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: Ah yes true! The war! It's been so quiet I have forgotten that there is a WAR going on in Oversoul . . .. .

Post #: 11
    4/12/2014 15:34:24   
    Gorillo Titan

Team Ogres!!
    Post #: 12
    4/12/2014 22:51:55   
    danang5

Unstick button like in Dragonfable!!!!!

~Please do not post in all caps, it is spam.
    Mritha

Sorry,will not happen again

< Message edited by danang5 -- 4/13/2014 14:10:46 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    4/13/2014 11:33:55   
    LigerBeard

Above: Agreed, it would make the freezing during battle(which happens often) much less of an issue.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    4/13/2014 14:10:11   
    danang5

@LigerBeard I know right,especially when you meet low-encounter-rate body(like mishap)

Beside the cutscene about story,how about after each character rank up,there were a cutscene how did he rank up?

Example:
    -Shadow Squire rank up to Vampire Lord,the cutscene will show the journey of the young squire in >280 Year(he say he existed for 300 years,right?and i assume the squire age is about 15-20 based on his heigh and look)

-Ice Apprentice rank up to Frost Void,the cutscene will show why and how he get contract with Nulgath to become Frost Void(seriously,i'm very curious about that)

-Lycan to Elemental Great Lycan,the cutscene will show how the young lycan became older and how did he get his elemental power (maybe frost lycan is frozen for 400-500 years so he got the power,etc)

it would be so.... cool.... and explain a little about the character,and give the characater above apprentice some background
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    4/13/2014 14:35:05   
    DidYouKnowThat

@danang: Cutscenes would take too long for every rank up. Just an in-game character bio article would be fine.
    Post #: 16
    4/13/2014 14:44:29   
    danang5

@DYKT well then not every rank up,but several important rank up like i mentioned.and less than 30 second

Edit:
    another example is Wolf to Lighting Wolf got their armor,

if there is no explanation,people will be "Wait,so the wolf set the armor himself,or......."

not "owh,so that's how the wolf got the armor"

well,people who dont care will be "wow,my wolf just got an armor upgrade,it must be stronger now"

< Message edited by danang5 -- 4/13/2014 15:17:19 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    4/13/2014 15:11:24   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

^There could be something simple like, let's say you evolve Ancient Samurai to Shogun. So Samurai glows white, (or black and red) and the shape shifts to Shogun. You have evolved.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    4/13/2014 15:14:19   
    LigerBeard

Above: And they could have some kind of special music play for it, too!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    4/13/2014 15:31:18   
    DidYouKnowThat

You mean like. . . . . .. Pokémon?!
    Post #: 20
    4/13/2014 15:43:43   
    danang5

yeah,they refer to Pokémon

"WOW,YOU CHARACTER,IS RANKING UP!" "Congratulation,your PALADIN has become a Paladin"
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    4/13/2014 20:38:16   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

^Nulgath did say that in the future you can use multiple characters in battles, sorta like Pokemon.

And for the evolution thing, I meant it looks like when the lycan shifts from human to werewolf form.

Pokemon does that too? xD
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    4/13/2014 20:41:56   
    DidYouKnowThat

I've been thinking, can we have PRACTICE character contests?

Post #: 23
    4/16/2014 15:29:26   
    Gorillo Titan

Have it so we can set cards during are enemy phase to speed up duels so when its your turn you can just press end turn and your cards playing saves about 10 seconds for people with slow computers.

Also a feature disable the capture screen from popping up if you've already captured the character.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/16/2014 15:57:51 >
    Post #: 24
    4/17/2014 0:27:00   
    DidYouKnowThat

I'd like to see, instead of entirely new characters, the expansion of character trees for the current characters we have now.
    That'd include starters, or any other characters including Lepid, Slime, Goblin, etc. (Faeries?)

Especially the Slime. . . maybe for a rank up it can have a skull and/or some bones, like the one on Create of the Week. (COW? LOL)

Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 41234>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition