Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2014 1:40:44   
Gorillo Titan

New CC packs like a DOT pack.
Post #: 26
4/19/2014 3:06:53   
Kiazz

How about giving bunny berserker the ability to switch between mask/un-masked through clicking; the first time this was done with the slime seemed sorta bugged, so why not take this as a chance to implement this gimmick?

Edit: And perhaps turning the heals into penances, given the low-ness of 3 for 400 on a master.

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 4/20/2014 6:21:13 >
Post #: 27
4/19/2014 3:18:26   
clintonian

@kiazz no need cause bunny head is kool :)
Post #: 28
4/19/2014 3:31:41   
Kiazz

But I like the mask more :I
Post #: 29
4/19/2014 3:38:13   
megakyle777

I'm with Kiazz on this one.
DF  Post #: 30
4/20/2014 10:57:32   
Gorillo Titan

A contest allowing someone to get there character put in OS by character I mean your character for AQW, AQ,DF any of the AE games.
Post #: 31
4/21/2014 10:08:51   
Trollok!!!

I'd like to see more Clash-based characters xD.

And maybe a feature similar to "Power Hour" from EpicDuel? I understand a lot of players have difficulty getting EXP and gold due to lack of X-Boosts so maybe we could have just two times per day (In EpicDuel it's 10:00 AM and PM EST) where all reward gains are doubled? EpicDuel manages to pull this off without any severe inflation issues so I don't see why it can't be brought into OS, especially since we're lacking features such as selling items/characters anyway.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/21/2014 10:17:00   
LigerBeard

I just had a great idea. What about, along with the character suggestion forums, we have a card suggestion forums.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/21/2014 10:35:42   
Gorillo Titan

The AKs said use the card mechanic forum for card suggestions.

OS needs some new environments like a swamp with rain.

environment like a rain card that last so many turns and increases the power of water and lighting cards while weakening fire attacks.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/21/2014 11:27:57 >
Post #: 34
4/21/2014 14:36:22   
DidYouKnowThat

@Trollok: Great idea! Hopefully they can do that, I mean, the money system is kind of already broken anyways since XP boosts came out. :P
@Gorillo: Isn't that like elemental weaknesses? If there is a water character, fire attacks will do less, but lightning attacks will deal more. But powering up water attacks,
that could be like a card, like a card I suggested a while ago, something about a mist or fog, or whatnot. It would last 5 turns or so, and would boost water attacks by 200 or something.
Post #: 35
4/21/2014 15:27:54   
goldfang

maybe something where you can see the catch rate of a certain monster, cuz i can barely capture anything right now
Post #: 36
4/21/2014 19:01:28   
DidYouKnowThat

For the Phase character idea Odsey and I came up with, looking at how it is, it may be a bit too much. So, what I would like to see, is a character that can change its appearance as it takes damage
in battle. Take the Pokémon Darmanitan for example. It has an ability whereas when it loses a certain amount of Hp, it transforms into its ''Zen'' mode, and not only changes its appearance, but changes its
typing as well, from Fire to Fire/Psychic.

So, how about a character that can change when it reaches 50% hp or lower? Ok, lets take a fortress-like character for example, with a bunch of shields. So when it reaches 50% hp, the shields
will open and reveal a lazer-blaster thing. . . Lol xD. But you get the point, it changes stance/form . . .. :P

(wonder what happened to Odsey anyway. e.e)

2nd thing I'd like to see, being able to find items on the world map. It'll encourage more people to explore, have fun while exploring, and discourage refresh-farming.
Most importantly, it'd give people more opportunities to farm more gold, and XP, since with the ability to find items implemented, people will be less likely to skip battles.

The thing is, how about finding items randomly only AFTER you defeat an enemy in the world map? For example, you go on the world map and press explore, and lets say you run into an enemy
Paladin. After you defeat the Paladin, there is a small chance that a chat bubble will pop up and say ''You found a bag! Would you like to see what is inside?'' You can click Yes, or No. If No, you just skip it.
If you click Yes, you'll get what is inside, usually gold, 1,000~5,000 gold. Maybe on rarer occasions there could be cards/artifacts in it perhaps? Or even another monster!

This only happens AFTER you defeat an enemy, so that's why the person will be less likely to just refresh the page.

Also, maybe NPC/Shops you can only encounter on the map randomly? It's similar to the idea above, but here's an example. After you slayed an enemy Paladin, a chat bubble pops up and says ''Out in
the distance, you see something moving. Would you like to approach it?'' If you say No, you'll just skip it. If you say Yes, then you'll approach the thing. Now, there's a chance that it could be another
monster, but there is also a chance that you'll run into some Shop NPC that is only available randomly after exploring/defeating an enemy. You're able to check out the shop, and after you're done, you'll
appear right back onto the map/spot you were in.

Also, treasure rooms! I'd like to see something similar to the path you had to go on in order to get to Tercessuinotlim in AQW, you know, the maze-like path in the Citadel map. Ok so, maybe
after you slayed an enemy paladin, you'll see a chatbox saying ''You see a cave up ahead, would you like to take a closer look?'' Once you click yes, you'll enter the cave and you'll be given a choice of
3 paths to take.

1st set of 3 paths -> 2 paths leads to a monster, and another leads deeper into the cave, or in other words, the correct one.
2nd set of 3 paths -> 1 path leads to an enemy monster, 1 path leads to a small gold reward, and 1 path leads deeper into the cave, or in other words, the correct one.
3rd set of 3 paths -> 2 paths lead to a monster, and another path leads to the Treasure room!

The treasure room is where you'll open a treasure chest, which will include a hefty amount of gold, including some other random trinkets.
Or maybe a small chance to battle a Treasure chest monster. . .e.e A mimic?
Post #: 37
4/21/2014 21:28:49   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

OS needs some new environments like a swamp with rain.

environment like a rain card that last so many turns and increases the power of water and lighting cards while weakening fire attacks.

Remember those fake cards that I made? I do recall making some special cards that are targeted at certain characters of certain elements :D

@DKYT: Yes, we do need much more exploring.
Maybe during that exploring, you can walk around as the equipped character, rather than the "Oversoul" form :D

The idea of finding artifacts and cards while wandering around is nice.
Bit the shop thing . . . I'm sure there'll be people running around like crazy, trying to find the shop again xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
4/21/2014 22:12:53   
Gorillo Titan

We need some of the map layouts from DF for OS.
Post #: 39
4/22/2014 11:10:40   
Megadragonknight

We need an Unknown element for Void characters like Void Dragon! Every AE games except MQ, HS, ED(not sure about it) had Void Dragon so OS need Void Dragon too.
Post #: 40
4/22/2014 13:38:20   
Gorillo Titan

How about a race in OS pretty much two people are put in a dungeon random locations equal distance away and both have to make it to the boss spot first one there gets something special.
Post #: 41
4/22/2014 21:27:19   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Megadragonknight:

Maybe rather than adding a new element, give the Void Dragon some new cards :)

Would it be a bad idea to have fusion characters?
For example . . . ummm, Poison Drake + Unknown Female character = Kampe

It'd probably seem like an unnecessary feature, but it could make the game more interesting than simply capture and level up.

Not sure what would happen when you try to capture the fusion monster though . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/22/2014 23:47:20   
Megadragonknight

@Chaos
That would still work out. So long as Void Dragon is unique from any other characters notin terms of appearance, that would be great. :)

For Fusion character, not sure. Will have to see if Nulgath have time to plan for fusing 2 existing character into 1. Still, its really an unnecessary feature so i think Nulgath won't bother too much about it.

Post #: 43
4/22/2014 23:52:25   
Gorillo Titan

Well wasn't it planned to be able to change the weapons a character is using?

Just noticed AQW is having a contest and the winner can run the next game releases I believe.
Post #: 44
4/23/2014 11:09:28   
Megadragonknight

We really need un-stick button! I am really getting sick of the battle being froze! If the bug can't be fix, then un-stick button from DF should work out for OS.
Post #: 45
4/23/2014 11:13:17   
Gorillo Titan

You post that like once a week dude, ask one of the coders from DF if they willing to help out on OS it would be more proactive.

Completely forgot Rolith is the game lead of DF I'll ask him about the unstick button and post if he replies.

@below if not you someone says something about an unstick button rather frequently.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/23/2014 11:18:17 >
Post #: 46
4/23/2014 11:16:34   
Megadragonknight

What? I didn't mention anything relating to this once a week.

Edit: If I am not wrong, Rolith was the one who coded it.

Edit2: Yes, someone did mention about unstick button but only once if I recall correctly.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/23/2014 11:21:22 >
Post #: 47
4/23/2014 13:39:14   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: You shouldn't have just accused him like that. Maybe you should've said ''Someone was like posting that once a week, was that you or something? lol'' Or something of that nature.
I don't remember MDK posting much last week at all.

@MDK: My battles haven't froze in a LONG time. I found that it helps a lot if you wait before each action. Do not click too fast. :P I wait a couple of seconds before doing anything.
But an un-stick button would be cool. I mean, say if you encountered Moose for the first time, you're bound to be super excited. xD
Post #: 48
4/23/2014 13:51:39   
Lemonus

^I'll probably do that with Moosey c:

@Gorillo
Nah, Geopetal is. Rolith is lead codemonkey though.
DF AQW  Post #: 49
4/23/2014 14:04:07   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah my bad dude.

Lead programmer with the skills to put it in OS?
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition