Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2014 17:57:07   
BJEBLE

To balance out first turn advantage, the person with second turn starts out with an extra charge. This and Gorillo's method would be fine.

Messi just scored a touchdown while slamdunking it into the goal, which then triggers my trap card allowing me to score a homerun.
DF  Post #: 76
6/23/2014 22:36:58   
Gorillo Titan

WHen they add stats it will be differnet though since I believe it will be based on speed going first.
Post #: 77
6/23/2014 23:50:54   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo I see stats a far and away from being here now, so an easier solution is one of ours because it requires less coding. Or they could code Speed first just to get this out of the way, but that would take a lot longer.
DF  Post #: 78
6/23/2014 23:56:00   
Gorillo Titan

I was just stating what was planned not that it would happen any time soon could be years before they add stats look at AQW been 6+ years and they finally plan to add animations to bows and guns.
Post #: 79
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? V - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition