Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cooler animation...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Cooler animation...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2014 12:39:47   
The berserker killer

I love the animation right now! But what I am suggesting is cooler animtion for high level skills. I am not suggesting more damage, or higher cost, just cooler animation for something different.

Examples: High Level Overload attacks with 3 Thunderbolts

Bunker Changes Appearance to soemthing more EPIC as the level increases

Multi Shot becomes a disk that you can throw over to the other side as it opens and unleashes a barrage of energy bullets.

Those are just some ideas that i think would be cool just to change things up a bit in Epicduel. Tell me what you think! And add on to that list!

--Ghost God--

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 4/13/2014 12:40:29 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/13/2014 13:13:42   
Scyze

More work has to be put in though.
Maybe the coders can focus on the balance and the artists focus on making/redesigning things...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/13/2014 13:30:50   
DeathGuard

While this suggestion is a fresh one(not balance/reward items/shops/npcs/etc.), it is quite hard to take it in consideration though I'm not saying it is not possible but will take time. This type of suggestions take time considering the work Devs put into the releases coming, they work months before for releases to be able to give nice and appropiate content to players. This may take place somewhere in the future, probably when some of the Flash limitations finally disappear to be able to offer better effects and features too.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/13/2014 15:11:32   
EpicIsEpic

And maybe the legendary players could unlock animations instead of benefits (like enchants (why did they ever implement legendary stats))

I do support BUT balance, War & devs are working on the next phase meaning :( that this won't happen.
Post #: 4
4/22/2014 23:55:55   
The berserker killer

Yeah I know where you guys are coming from and maybe this can find its way to be implemented into the game someday. Thank you for the support!!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Cooler animation...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition