Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Low levels winning double speed compared to high levels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Low levels winning double speed compared to high levels
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2014 9:52:47   
Trollok!!!

I can't believe people keep making this an issue. Higher level players should not get any sort of advantage to compensate for their supposed slower killing speed. Lower levels are entitled to the same treatment given to higher level players and your suggestion would be unfair to the former.

Why should lower levels be punished just because they know to mobilize and dominate better than you do?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/16/2014 16:47:09   
Samurai_ED

Ummm, well what do you mean mobilize and dominate better than us? We were all low levels players before, and now we are high level players so we somehow forgot how to mobilize and dominate? Low levels win faster because they have in-complete build at that level, and low amounts of hp and def/res. High levels, on the other hand, have lots of hp, lots of def/res and maybe also a 450-500 health points heal. I hope this explains why lower level players win faster than high level players.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/16/2014 16:54:30   
Mother1

@ Samurai_ED

Let's not forget they have a wider player range than higher levels as well. Especially more than cap level players who have a playing range of 2 in 1 vs 1 and 4 in 2 vs 2. That also makes a big difference as well.

But even with this I still can't support giving higher levels more wins per battle as this would be unfair to lower level who work equally as hard but don't get the same rewards. Also if I remember correctly back in delta and before this high level players used to dominate 1 vs 1 LB majority of the time as well as juggernaut yet there was no complaining about it back then.
Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Low levels winning double speed compared to high levels
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition