Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Balance Fixed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Balance Fixed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/19/2014 18:59:36   
s0u1ja b0y

Every class needs something that no other class can do. So only tms can gain energy, only chs can steal it, only bhs can poison, only mercs can heL, only tlms can stun, and only bms have mob.

Then 6 weapon types(1 for each class): swords,staffs,blades,clubs,axes, and scythes. You can use whatever weapon you want, however using yourclass's weapon type gives some type of boost like 2% increased crit chance.

Then class attributes. An example would be chs taking 2% less energy damage.

Finally a dynamic skill tree with no stat requirements and almost all skills improving with something. An example would be a lvl 4 field medic increasing with every 4 support and a lvl 7 increasing with every 6.
Epic  Post #: 1
4/20/2014 14:23:27   
EpicIsEpic

supported
Post #: 2
4/20/2014 16:16:08   
  Exploding Penguin

The fundamental idea is supported, but not really the exacts like how TMs are the only class that can gain energy. I'm thinking more like Delta where TLMs were the best at turnstalling, and how BMs had the best flexible damage mitigation skill tree.
Epic  Post #: 3
4/20/2014 16:36:48   
s0u1ja b0y

That would be better however people complained and got it changed from that.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/21/2014 20:47:56   
Wootz

I'm with Penguin.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/21/2014 21:33:03   
Mother1

@ exploding Penguin

We had it like that back in delta and early omega. However the whiners who complained about advantages the other classes had while thinking it wasn't fair complained, and as a result a lot of stuff got nerfed.

Heck TM right now has 2 ways of getting energy, and the masses are complaining wanting TM to lose that second source of Energy gain so they can be like all the other classes.

While I would love to see all the classes have their own strengths like before, the complainers will complaining and Sadly the staff will give them what they want since so far that has been what has been going on so far.
Epic  Post #: 6
4/21/2014 21:43:35   
Teserve

@OP
I would support, but...
@above
...that will just happen, agreed with Mother1.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Balance Fixed
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition