Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2014 2:54:05   
megakyle777

So, I have a idea since I'm bored for a bit. If you want a backstory, description ETC and stuff for a character idea you have, tell me and I'll make it. MAYBE. Like a literary version of art requests.
DF  Post #: 701
5/10/2014 3:09:10   
DidYouKnowThat

@megakyle: Good luck and have fun. :P
Hmm. So these requested works, they'd be submitted as collaborations I assume?
Post #: 702
5/10/2014 3:12:31   
megakyle777

Well, it's more like you give me a raw unfinished idea for a character, like "make a Water Robot with a tragic past" or something, and I mold it into something you hopefuly like.
DF  Post #: 703
5/10/2014 3:21:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Ah I see. Sounds interesting.
How long do you think you'll keep this up? I don't think I could ever do something like that. .. I write entries rapidly within a small period of time, then wait a long time until
I grasp some new ideas. e.e
Post #: 704
5/10/2014 3:28:37   
Lemonus

Writing stories for characters isn't very hard, so it's likely he'll keep this up for a long time.
DF AQW  Post #: 705
5/10/2014 3:34:48   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. Depends on each person and how they work.
For me, I usually have to edit my backstory a ton after I write them. . . to get it just right in my view. xD
Post #: 706
5/10/2014 3:40:19   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
That is very nice and helpful! Here, I have one good suggestion for robot. He came from outer space and is a intergalactic hero. He is from planet robotroid filled with entire of different robotic species. They are intelligent beings with the ability to speak any languages. Their technologies are way advanced that not any species can rival it. Furthermore, they are very strong. They used their intelligence to built more weapons to further enhance their strength. Most importantly, they act like any humans beings with a heart.

Planet robotroid have police that set to defend their planet with their strong sense of justice. One of this robot is a police, he likes to travel the entire galaxy and do good things.

This is just only a small suggestion I can think of. I leave it to you to suggest it, Megaklye. :D

Oh, for the origin of planet robotroid and those robot, I am not sure how to come up with this. Maybe they were created by God. You know, life are filled with different creatures with unique behaviour. xD
Post #: 707
5/10/2014 3:45:00   
megakyle777

I may have to alter it a bit, not so keen on a few bits, but I reckon I can work with that.
DF  Post #: 708
5/10/2014 3:46:45   
DidYouKnowThat

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. PM me if you want MDK, I had an idea that would be a decent answer for the "origin" of that character. Though I'm going to sleep now, so I probably wont get back to you in some time.
Though I have it written down already, soo. xD
Post #: 709
5/10/2014 4:07:29   
megakyle777

And done MDK. I made a few changes here and there but I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.
DF  Post #: 710
5/10/2014 4:43:14   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Sure, you can PM me about the origin of the planet and robots. Not really just only that robot. xD

@megakyle
I just read and I quite like it. But I DON'T like spiders! I am terrified of it! :0 Still, an overall nice story! Anyway, the suggest I made about planet robotroid is filled with lots of different robots species. We can have more! My most personal favourite of robots appearance is this. I don't watch gundam seed but I do love the design a lot!

May I request for some more robot that love justice and fairness and the appearance to be similar to the picture I just linked? He is the leader of the police robots. Like any of the police robots, he travel throughout the universe to ensure the world is in peace and secure. Now you give me some good suggestion! That robot police officer Mk 901 found out that OS is in terrible state. Assassination, merciless, ruthless, despair were brought to OS. Mk 901 report this to his home planet via supersonic chat invented by super brilliant robot scientist. The justice department heard of such horrible incident, they send one of their planet's most powerful police officer with great sense of justice and fairness to ensure peace is return to OS.

We can have more robots not only police robots from planet robotriod coming to OS to save the world or even tend to get rid of Nulgath and rule OS and then the entire universe.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/10/2014 4:44:57 >
Post #: 711
5/10/2014 4:55:47   
megakyle777

I don't want to fill the place with just robot suggestions however MDK, even if they are different species. Variety is the spice of life.
DF  Post #: 712
5/10/2014 6:19:40   
Megadragonknight

Of course. Different species. In OS, any species can appear. Still, OS will need some robots and dinosaurs characters. Talk about characters exist in the past or future. xD
Post #: 713
5/10/2014 11:26:40   
danang5

so..... no releases today?

although it announced in artix.com?

how sad........
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 714
5/10/2014 11:48:36   
Gorillo Titan

Might come Friday.

They use the Test version for the main website release page.

SO far I've come up with a character for each element just waiting for the character contest now.
Post #: 715
5/10/2014 11:58:18   
Megadragonknight

I am waiting for the character contest too. I got some character suggestion ready. Light Dragon, Zavyn of Dragonknight and also robots too.
Post #: 716
5/10/2014 12:47:27   
the warden

no release really??
-_- why put it on artix.com then geez...................
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 717
5/10/2014 13:58:00   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: Why so terrified of spiders? They aren't that bad. Lol. xD

Speaking of character suggestions. . . how long do you think it'll take before the next contest?
Post #: 718
5/10/2014 14:02:56   
Gorillo Titan

Octoberish took 7 months between the last contest.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/10/2014 14:04:43 >
Post #: 719
5/10/2014 14:04:02   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Too bad I missed the last bunch of contests >.<
Gots a bunch of characters to choose to enter, but just need to know the theme.

You know, the process of the Oversoul taking over a body has never been really explained. How do we do it? Does the body still hold its individual consciousness? And while we're at it, why does the body get to say what it wants?
And also . . . where do we store our extra bodies when we switch characters???

EDIT: Near October? Better be getting ready >:D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 720
5/10/2014 14:17:21   
Lemonus

You know those hammerspace bags adventurers carry? Yeah, we have those too except we put bodies in it.

Maybe you obtain the memories of the one you possessed?
DF AQW  Post #: 721
5/10/2014 14:26:12   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Lemonus:

I was thinking that the Oversoul merges with the spirit of the body we capture, thus, we are both ourselves AND the whatever-we-captured. No one can tell the difference between the two.
We are simultaneously two people at once. Often, we have complete control of the body but when we get lazy and loosen our hold . . .

Or an n-dimensional void where we . . . warp our "bodies" to and forth to change characters?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 722
5/10/2014 17:36:06   
DarkLore

Or you do like I do. You let your creatures keep their free will. Then they hunt for you under your name. Aren't I kind? Much kinder than a certain archfiend. In short, I possess things. But they keep their memories. In exchange, they help me with tasks. I have an awesome castle mansion. With all the comforts of home for them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 723
5/10/2014 19:45:22   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

^I wonder if you're still angry about Assassin code 12. I ought to create a little pic showing your char killing Code 12 in battle ^_^

For me . . . I mean my master Crizox, he does not possess anything! At least not those he recruits. Quite the contrary, if you serve him, you shall gain great power. On one condition: when he requires your service, you must answer.

Heck, in this universe, has Nulgath explained what his army is composed of? Seems like a mix of Void manifestations and Demons.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 724
5/10/2014 20:40:16   
yumrumgum1

Primarily, I have no idea where to post this. Secondly, I must be the dumbest person in the world because I don't know how to possess a character when you first begin. Also, is everyone's screen small, because on my screen, when i go to the play page, the oversoul name part shows, but nothing below that o.o
Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition