Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!
Page 3 of 13«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2014 23:54:57   
Uiluj

The design notes are kind of vague, but are we allowed to choose any mirror version of any map in AQWorlds, or are we restricted to Battleoff?
AQW  Post #: 51
4/23/2014 1:53:24   
ArchclasherJimmy

@ Sora To Hoshi
So the blade that we will focus must be new or must be currently on the game?
Post #: 52
4/23/2014 2:00:24   
Inkwolf

One more question--is it permissible to have a quest that sends the hero to another already-existing area to get something, or does everything have to happen within our own map/release?

Like, for instance, if I wanted to have a quest where they had to go get something from Xavier Lionfang in Poisonforest...either an existing drop (like the Silverclaw pet) or a new, quest-specific temp item (like a can of Lion Chow.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/23/2014 2:05:02   
axon23

hgfhh

< Message edited by axon23 -- 4/23/2014 2:24:58 >
Post #: 54
4/23/2014 2:08:27   
Uiluj

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21663640

Please go to this link to submit your design for an AQWorlds release.
AQW  Post #: 55
4/23/2014 2:18:38   
purple phoenix 96

Can i have two npcs? Because what im thinking of is mostly arcangorve, but i need one more person to be there. This other person is gonna give some quests. Then angst will give boss and legend quest.
Or could i give the shops to the other npc and all quests to angst? I just need this other npc to be there.
Just an npc which only talks will also be fine.
Or no need of talking. Just that npc standing next to angst.

Thank you.
AQW  Post #: 56
4/23/2014 2:39:40   
megakyle777

Qucik question if I may before I enter: Are the Member Quests optional or mandatory?
DF  Post #: 57
4/23/2014 3:15:23   
xmneski

Eukara Vox is not responding .. iwas asking if i can change my post but ill just go ahead ive already let him know ..
Post #: 58
4/23/2014 4:20:59   
Tereus1

I have made my idea.You can find it here : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxj2Mlpdo2kcVWNoTW81NjVqdWM/edit
Post #: 59
4/23/2014 4:26:47   
megakyle777

Above: You NEED to post your entry in the submissions thread for it to count, though a Google Doc is good for writing up a first draft beforehand since you are not allowed to edit it after it is posted.
DF  Post #: 60
4/23/2014 4:55:39   
purple phoenix 96

do we have to necessarily describe the rewards? and do we have to describe all those items?(armor, helm, weapon, cape, pet)
AQW  Post #: 61
4/23/2014 5:02:42   
Red Blue

Question!!
1.Does All The Quest Need to do on That One Map?
Ex. I Want to Buy a Mop In The Yulgar For The Quest Item.. And Stuff..

2.Do I Allowed to Have 2 or more NPC?
Ex.1 NPC is Giving Quest, 1 Is Just Standing For a Clicky Quest Item, And 1 Is Giving a Merge Shop..,

3.Do I Allowed To Use Another Monster Drop As A Quest Reward?
With a Little Re-Draw of Course...,
Ex. The Legendary Staff That Ledgermayne Drop.., But Re-Colour it to Black,White and Red...

4.Do I Allowed To Use Reputation For a Requirement of an Item in The Shop?
Ex. I Need To Merge a Weapon But The Weapon Needed Rank 3 Sandsea

5.Do I Allowed to Make Quest Give's a Certain Rep?
Ex. This Quest Give's 120 Rep of Sandsea..

Please Answer Quickly..

< Message edited by Red Blue -- 4/23/2014 7:36:06 >
AQW  Post #: 62
4/23/2014 8:27:34   
Shadowlight1

Just one question:

Do the monsters have to be the exactly the ones ones given, or can they have different names/colors in order to suit the idea?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
4/23/2014 8:30:14   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I am not sure what part of "Do not edit your post" is not understood, but that is the rule.

Do not edit your post. If you have forgotten something, please let me know.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea for people to not submit their idea until it is completely finished, edited, checked and ready. It seems people are going back in to do that. A submission is usually something that is complete and ready. Please consider holding onto your submission until it is 100% ready. The order you post it in will not determine if you win. Just because you were early doesn't mean you will get anything. Please consider holding onto your submission until it is ready.

Also, the complete release needs to be posted. Links will not count.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
4/23/2014 10:26:24   
sacavras

very cool :O

< Message edited by sacavras -- 4/23/2014 10:30:27 >
AQW  Post #: 65
4/23/2014 10:27:37   
Zafixy

Hm, Does everyone who participate get a badge? :L
DF AQW  Post #: 66
4/23/2014 10:31:40   
purple phoenix 96

Are there going to be rewards for runner ups?

And i wish good luck to the staff that is going to be judging the winners. This isnt just some draw a beauty contest. They are gonna have to read all those entrys which are already difficult enough to read because of the small size of the letters. Good luck! (y)
AQW  Post #: 67
4/23/2014 10:34:51   
megakyle777

Above: I can't speak officially obviously, but generally speaking most contests AE have run in the past have had runners up so I'd assume this one will too.
DF  Post #: 68
4/23/2014 10:46:39   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Inkwolf, I believe it all has to be on one map.

purple phoenix 96, Ive answered the NPC questions a few times. 1 for giving quests but you can add more in cutscenes (not too many tho)

Red Blue
1) I believe all must be on one map
2) Just answered that above
3) only monsters listed
4 & 5) rep hasnt been determined

Shadowlight1, ones that are listed

Zafixy, badges havent been discussed but I do know only winning entries will get badges. This isnt a everyone who participates gets one contest

purple phoenix 96, possibly, has yet to be determined.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/23/2014 11:40:22   
Lemonus

So, can we add made up NPCs indirectly via cutscenes and the like?
DF AQW  Post #: 70
4/23/2014 12:07:54   
Inkwolf

Okay, LAST question, (I hope)

The rules say:

quote:

Yes, you CAN include drawings/photos of your Release idea if you want (not necessary, but pretty!)

But Eureka Vox says re submissions
quote:

"Links do not count."

So, should we post drawings directly on the submission forum with image tags? Or link to them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/23/2014 12:31:20   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@Inkwolf I think she meant that you can't submit your entry as a link. Like just posting a google Docs link or something.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 72
4/23/2014 13:24:32   
Neilandio

I have another question:
Can one of the quests send the players to battle monsters in other locations (already existing locations) or should all the quests require the player to kill monsters in the area?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/23/2014 14:20:43   
Cool Vu

I sent mine. May Dage the Evil Rule all of Lore one day. Hail the legion!
Post #: 74
4/23/2014 15:09:33   
Aura Knight

Are we limited to just one area or can we have a quest where we have to go to many different locations to gather quest items?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!
Page 3 of 13«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition