Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!
Page 4 of 13«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2014 16:25:15   
NoaH*Of*AwesomeNess

Is it permitted to add any items on the merge shop that didn't even exists on aqw ?

< Message edited by NoaH*Of*AwesomeNess -- 4/23/2014 16:27:25 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
4/23/2014 16:35:58   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Neilandio & Aura Knight, accoriding to Beleen on skype

quote:

and the quests should mostly be in one area, but if they have a "scavenger hunt" quest that takes them to another location, thats fine, so long as the majority of the quests happen w/in their new zone
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
4/23/2014 17:26:03   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Sorry to bother, but a little confused.

I know you've answered the 'one map' question before, but I am still confused. By one map, does it mean one pre-existing map like The Cloister in Arcangrove? Or does it mean the zone Arcangrove (including any or all the areas- Cloitser, Tower of Magic, Mount Mafic)? If just one little map, how are we supposed to include 4-7 monsters in a 3 monster area (which nearly all of them are)?

Separate question. Can the boss have unique mechanics (like only beatable with a certain item you get in the quest chain) or are we limited to what is already coded in-game? I only ask because the idea I'm thinking of includes a weird boss.

And... ya... on create-an-item. I know the quest mentioned an "epic" item; but can the chain include one quest where you create a drop? And it count as one of our 1-3 weapons? (for example, quest 7 is find x,y,z parts to make sword-of-niceness). I'm thinking this is a "no" but doesn't hurt to ask... I hope.

Sorry to bother you so much! Just want to make sure I don't break the rules writing this.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
4/23/2014 18:43:43   
Sem Pyromancer

That's it i have so much ideas ^^
Post #: 79
4/23/2014 18:58:17   
SKYWEE955

I was wondering, since my submission is very long, can I send A download link to the .Doc file?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
4/23/2014 19:49:51   
Inkwolf

quote:

and the quests should mostly be in one area, but if they have a "scavenger hunt" quest that takes them to another location, thats fine, so long as the majority of the quests happen w/in their new zone

Yay, my final legend ultra-challenge quest is back on! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
4/23/2014 20:25:15   
DeathHound

This is a swell opportunity for both Staff and players alike. I am, for one, greatly exited to see what the event is, whether it be my creation or someone else's.

However, this seems like a let-down. Only one person will get their event. Kind of sad, everyone else gets a "good job, anyway!" kind of reassurance. Then again, anyone else who went through with this has a lot of creativity, so that says enough about character.

Anyway, congratulations, all who entered. You're all winners in my book!

@SKYWEE955: You can, it'll look much cleaner, anyway. Once you posted, however, you can't click the EDIT button. It'll be counted as nulled, and won't be in the picture.
quote:

Remember, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST. If you feel something needs to be changed, please PM Eukara Vox or another moderator. The reason for this is that in the past, people have taken advantage of this and altered their submissions to copy or thwart another player.

< Message edited by DeathHound -- 4/23/2014 20:27:22 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/23/2014 20:52:30   
Inkwolf

@Deathhound, Yes, it's too bad there can only be one. But all of us are grateful just for the chance to try, right? I, for one, am happy as a clam to finally get my dream of writing for AQW. Even if my story doesn't end up in the actual game, getting it ready like this makes it a lot more real in my head than all the times I just thought about what I'd like to create. Just getting it all written down makes it feel almost as if I'd played it, without all the inconvenience of having had to actually hack up monsters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
4/23/2014 21:06:15   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Shadow Ravena, any area in the maps listed is open so any area thats in Arcangrove can be used. About the boss, Im not sure. You could write it and see, but I have a feeling itll be whatever is already coded. About the create a drop, Ill check with Beleen on that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
4/23/2014 21:32:31   
electro the 99th

yeah, not sure if this has been already asked, but when it says choose up to 7 of the following baddies and then it lists monsters from different areas, does that mean that you can only choose monsters from that location, or from the monsters listed on all of the areas except for the ones that have an exception?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
4/23/2014 22:28:11   
Addicon Shinohoskai

Question about the monster list, am i limited to monsters from the designated maps, ie. Yokai map has to only have Yokai monsters or can I add monsters from the list excluding the ones able to be in the mirror realm/lolosia?

Ex. have Absolute Zero along with a Fire Elemental, in the map.
DF  Post #: 86
4/23/2014 22:48:54   
aleph14

Question:where can I submit my work?
AQW  Post #: 87
4/23/2014 23:14:42   
MegaLucario1783

but can the quest be given by both npcs?\thank you again
Post #: 88
4/23/2014 23:33:26   
Inkwolf

@ Electro and Addicon, I already asked. You have to use the monsters from your own area.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
4/23/2014 23:35:58   
MegaLucario1783

oh crud i forgot to write the cutscenes...am i allowed to edit my entry???
Post #: 90
4/24/2014 0:13:23   
Addicon Shinohoskai

Thank You! That reply was a big help.
DF  Post #: 91
4/24/2014 0:18:48   
megakyle777

Megalucario: You have to ask permission from Eukara Vox first. If she says yes, then yes. If she says no, then no.
DF  Post #: 92
4/24/2014 1:51:03   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

@MagaLucario
quote:

NPC/quest giver
• Choose any NPC currently in game

Only 1 NPC can give quests, other NPCs can be added in cutscenes/storyline
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/24/2014 2:14:06   
Aura Knight

Can we have a non npc give a quest? In the bloodtusk arc, we had that lantern give a quest. and I'd like to have something similar to that. is that allowed? it'd be as if the npc that used to be there is communicating by channeling itself through another object.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 94
4/24/2014 3:23:58   
Red Blue

Another QUestion!
Does The Loser Event Will be Released?
Or Only the Winner Event That Get Released?
And About The Release Date of the Release/Event., I Still Confuse About This..,
Does We Determind The Release Date? Like Next Year? Nect Month? On Agust 34?
AQW  Post #: 95
4/24/2014 3:40:26   
Panji_adam12

How many NPC i can use?? can i use 2 or more??

Also, can i use some monster that havent exist in game??

< Message edited by Panji_adam12 -- 4/24/2014 3:53:37 >
AQW  Post #: 96
4/24/2014 5:25:27   
Mortar

@above

Here is the thread where you should post your submisssion.

And remember, you should NEVER edit your submission on that thread.

*Saw the contest submissions thread* I can't believe out of a thousand (probably millions) of players from AQW, only 100+ submitted so far. (probably they're planning to submit on the last day)

< Message edited by Mortar -- 4/24/2014 5:47:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
4/24/2014 6:42:17   
MegaLucario1783

pls i forgot to add cutscenes pls can i edit it?
Post #: 98
4/24/2014 6:54:40   
Exirion

Um, For those of using the Mirror Realm as our area, can we put in Rare or Seasonal monsters or are the monsters that are currently in game the only ones allowed?

Post #: 99
4/24/2014 8:36:39   
Mikejestic

quote:

Um, For those of using the Mirror Realm as our area, can we put in Rare or Seasonal monsters or are the monsters that are currently in game the only ones allowed?

Exirion, you can only use the monsters that were given to you to use for your release.

quote:

Monsters; choose 4-7 of the following baddies:
• Arcangrove monsters:
Seed Spitter, Gorillaphant, Chaos Sprites, Acornet, Karasu, Swamp Frgodrake, Swamp Lurker, Anglerfish, Merdraconian, Elementals (Earth, Fire, Water, Wind), Scoria Serpent, Living Fire, Volcanic Maggot, Mana Imp, Mana Falcon

•Sandsea monsters:
Bupers Camel, Cactus Creeper, Horc Sell-Sword, SandShark, Tomb Robber, Anubis DeathGuard, Golden Scarab, Mummy, Kalestri Hound, Kalestri Worshiper, Lotus Spider

• Lolosia monsters:
Fishman Soldier, Fishwing, Shark Bait, Undead Pirate (you can add other monsters to Lolosia from anywhere in the game!)

• Yokai monsters:
Kappa Ninja, Absolute Zero, NekoYasha, NOTruto, Pockey Chew, Ryoku, Spork-ion, Ninja Nopperabo, Samuari Nopperabo, Tanuki, Tsukumo-Gami, Funa-Yurei, Neko Matta, Skello Kitty

•Mirror Realm monsters:
Evil Moglin (you can add other monsters to the Mirror Realm from anywhere in the game!)

• Neverglades monsters:
Chaorrupted Bear, Chaorrupted Wolf, Guru Chest, Leatherwing, Trobble, Dark Witch, Dreadspider, Marsh Lurker, Marsh Tree, Spider, Dark Elemental, Undead Berserker

DF AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: Design your own AQW Release Contest!
Page 4 of 13«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition