In-game Name: Zalyx
This was done all by myself. Took quite a while to do all the writeup.
Hero and the Wannabe-Hero
Release Date: May 23 2014 - Any Period of Time
The Hero’s role in Lore is not an easy one. He or she must be vigilant and maintain order so everyone may live their lives safely! All being said, not everyone appreciates the Hero’s work, instead there may be jealousy amongst the crowds. The Hero is always busy with enhancing his or her weapon(s) or even finding Cysero’s Left Sock or EVEN dueling with Artix and defeats him by using the shoelace trick; the Hero cannot be aware of his fanatics, or critics.
A young man, named Calyx who aspires to be just like his idol, the Hero. He tries so hard by going from slaying sneevils to brewing dangerous potions for Alina. From rise to dawn, he attempts and yet he finds failure within him. Warlic knows Calyx very well including his envy for the Hero. He, however, cannot convince him or do anything about his dreams about being the Hero. But being said, Calyx is said to have unimaginable power that may be able to fight against chaos IF he does not get controlled by it first. Because of this, Warlic worries about his safety, for his power may be able to tarnish Chaos.
On a particular day in Greenguard Forest, Calyx decides to fight chaos! Drakath who senses power and sees a young man, Drakath peers through this man’s soul and comprehends the power he contains, and decides to control him for greater good. Because Calyx does not know much about chaos, he charges at Drakath when a sudden surge of chaos elapses and aims for Calyx. Suddenly, the Hero passes by, and heads into the direction where he sees a young man unconscious. The Hero cannot wake him up, so he calls Warlic and for some reason Cysero and Artix decided to tag along with a bunch of treasure bags. Warlic, being afraid that the young man’s mind is being controlled by a special type of chaos, a passive kind where the mind gets taken over by chaos through DREAMS.
Warlic explains to the Hero that Calyx is a long follower of the Hero. For some reason, Artix and Cysero were carrying BattleGem stones as they were collecting for some sort of contest. They look over to the Hero and vanishes away in some sort of scavenging fashion. The Hero, confused and takes a breath. Warlic stops him, and says “We’ll have to enter his mind and fight the chaos there. Be careful Hero, for his mind must be entered through the part where he can control it, the dreams, the thoughts, the memories, but not the chaos. I assume you will be going through his dreams of being a Hero like yourself, but it’s not that I know of. I will build a portal right here and sync it with his mind so you may enter at your will, but be at haste”.
(432 words) - (I apologize if this is not exactly of an overview and instead a scene)
Name of Map
Map Name - ForestDream
Calyx - Wannabe-Hero
Oh my! It’s the Hero, my idol! What are you doing in thi… Wait a minute, Where are we? I do remember that some weird chaos guy appeared, but… I don’t know?! I’ve lived on Lore for a while but I have never seen this place before. But I think I know this place… it’s like as if I’m dreaming or something!
I remember when I heard you slayed that Frog named Escherion, or was it the other way around? I don’t know, it was incredible because no one would stand against him, but you did! Anyway, did you tell me that this place is… my mind? This is crazy, why would I dream of an ugly forest with a bunch of monsters and animals needed to be saved? Bleh, I think we should wake up or something, that should solve it!
So Warlic told you everything? I don’t know why, but Warlic looks over me so much, it’s too embarrassing for a heroic man like me! Or… maybe not, but I should had listen to him about being careful. And now it’s like we’re stuck here forever, in my stupid and useless mind! But I do know that we’ll get out safely because you’re here and nothing fails when you’re around!
Chaorrupted Bear, Chaorrupted Wolf, Trobble, Dark Witch, Dreadspider, Spider, Dark Elemental
Boss Monster Type*
http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/dracowerepyre - Since I work at the Wiki as a Moderator, I decided to use a link for this.
Pretty much like that with the addition of it being chaorrupted.
List what types of rewards you want:
Describe what your rewards* will look like. You can suggest the following types:
1) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/newbie-armor - Exactly this but chaorrupted.
OR (This is, if I ask too much then I apologize)
2) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/original-warrior-armor - This but with a bit more grey and silver - replicating a knight style or tone.
1) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/knight-of-love-s-armet - This but with the same as the Original Warrior Armor, grey and silver.
1) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/lightwielder-shield-and-sword - This, but with a black repaint. (Black looks great on everything, right?)
1) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/ugly-stick - Chaorrupted
2) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/custom-trooper-sword - Without the glow, and make the handle grey, the hilt being blue and the blade being silver.
3) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/general-porkon-s-axe - Chaorrupted!
1) http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/baby-red-dragon - Chaorrupted!
Your Release Outline
// Player joins “ForestDream”
// Player talks to “Calyx”
- Scene with the Hero finding socks and defeating Artix in Duels with text describing the greatness of the Hero
- Shifts to the young man named Calyx who is a wannabe-hero and does tasks, fails, or feels unhappy.
- Warlic wants to make sure Calyx is safe and gives rules and advices/tips. Warlic sees unimaginable power so he focuses and spends his time on making sure he is safe. Calyx does not feel happy and feels like a beginner, so he explores further into Greenguard and eventually to Neverglades. He sees Chaos monsters and wants to destroy them along with chaos in general.
- Drakath sees Calyx, the young man with power that can annihilate chaos if controlled right. Drakath plans to control Calyx for his purposes.
- Calyx notices Drakath and charges with arrogance, leading to Drakath throwing a powerful, chaotic surge spell that knocks Calyx out.
- The Hero hears it, and attempts to discover and finds a young man knocked out.
- Warlic joined with Artix and Cysero whom are doing some contest. Warlic does not seem too happy and investigates on what happened. Tells Hero that he is getting controlled by Chaos through his mind.
- Warlic tells Hero all about Calyx and constructs a portal while Artix and Cysero run off. Warlic tells Hero that the portal syncs with Calyx’s mind and that the Hero must go through the portal and fight the chaos there.
- The Chaos Dragon gets defeated by the Hero and Calyx. They have a conversation and Calyx states that being a Hero is life risking, and difficult! But he will still train to become one and grow strong, hopefully to create a persona of his own.
- Hero talks about Calyx’s power, Calyx is unaware and does not care. All he cares about is adventuring like the brave Hero he is!
- Unfortunately, they have to return to Lore as they’re in a dream. Warlic speaks to them both and tells them to come back before the chaos strengthens in Calyx’s dream. Hero accepts and heads to the portal just as Calyx refuses.
- Calyx wants to explore his dream, it looks never-ending and no one could do anything about it. Warlic thinks about it, and if he stays, he may be in danger but at the same time… he may fight off the remaining sectors of chaos.
- Warlic agrees, and the Hero steps into the portal, into reality.
- And so the body of Calyx in the real world, lays in safety while his consciousness trails off in the mind hoping to discover and explore.
Discover the Ugly, Purple Forest
This is one weird forest in one weird dream. But a forest is a place, and it must be discovered! I would love to, but I’m somewhat scared… why don’t you run around and search for danger… or I meant easy monsters! Because this forest is large, I don’t want to get lost from this so place some twig branches around this place so show that this area has been found. That way, we won’t be lost!.
Twig Branches Placed x7 Clicky
Hah, that does bring a lot of relief … or I mean it checks off what to do!
I know you tackled on chaos… but I haven’t. I want to learn from this stuff, so can you please bring some chaos material examples? Stuff like branches, roots, or even those eyeball things would work! Plus in this way, I may be able to use the advice Warlic gave me to extinguish chaos!
Samples of Chaos x3 Multi-Clicky
So this is what it feels to be an adventurer, I like it!
Trobbles in Trouble
Hah, I remember ages ago where I slayed a bunch of Trobbles only for fun! But for some reason, I don’t remember them being so strong like they are in my dream. Maybe my skills are getting dry, I don’t know? Please bring me 6 Trobble Beaks so I may safely… investigate!
Trobble Beaks x6 Drop
Normally, I would say a pun but I can’t think of one…
Which is a Witch
Oh right, these Dark Witches were said to have secret spells! Maybe if we could obtain a couple, we could repel chaos and put right back it in its place! I’ve never seen witches before, so you should handle them! Well, you've been handling everything, right?
Witch Spells x4 Drop
Nice, good work! You are indeed a brave Hero.
Even in my current age, spiders creep me out! It’s even worst when those Dreadspiders show up and do some sort of weird face. I cannot dare to fight them, so if you have anything against them… go for it! I’m not touching them at all; even the regular spiders. Nope! Nope! Nope!
Dreadspider Eyes x3 Drop
Spider Legs x10 Drop
You’re not afraid of spiders? I… have nothing to say.
Darkness and Entities
Warlic once told me that in these dark forests and ruins, a Dark Elemental will appear. I remember them containing Black Cores. What they do, I hope to discover so if you can bring me 2 Black Cores so I may do some research on them.
Black Cores x2 Drop
Is there nothing that can stop you? Those Dark Elementals sure looked inferior to you.
So as an adventurer, it is best to record your logs on monsters, quests, areas. I decide that I should do the same! So let me see… we saw spiders, Trobbles, chaos things, Dark Elementals, and Dark Witches. Can you slay each monster we've discovered and collect a sample of Chaos Root so I may observe and record in my books. It would really benefit me, thank you!
Spider’s Abdomen x1 Drop
Dreadspider’s Abdomen x1 Drop
Dark Reactors x1 Drop
Witch’s Staff x1 Drop
Trobble’s Feathers x1 Drop
Chaos Root x1 Clicky
Do you collect data on your own? You must be some sort of expert or something.
Search the Purpleness
Why does it look more purple as we look deeper? I mean, surely the space closest to us has some sort of chaos looks, but deeper… it's freaky! Examine deeper and collect samples of Chaos Roots. Come back as soon as possible since I don't want my idol in danger!
Chaos Root x5 Clicky
Are your hands immune to chaos? You can't just get infected!
Oh dear, we’re seeing packs of chaorrupted wolves looking at us. We have to slay them before they slay us! Bring me 7 Wolf Tails and we’ll move on.
Wolf Tails x7 Drop
Heh, nothing can stop you.
So wolves, and now down to bears? I remember my grandfather used to wrestle them, but would I want to wrestle a chaorrupted bear? Although I am feeling a little hungry so it wouldn't hurt to try out some bear meat? Bring me 6 pieces of Bear Meat.
Chaorrupted Bear Meat x6 Drop
Actually, I’ll pass. I didn’t anticipate bear meat to look like that.
Final Quest: Boss Battle
It has Claws, Wings, oh...
That is… a chaorrupted Dragon? But it looks like a beast too, but wow! I've never seen, or well of course I've seen a dragon but a chaorrupted one? Golly, this won’t be easy! I swear that thing might be the source of the chaos. If we slay it, maybe these trees will recover and maybe chaos won’t take over my mind. Let’s go! You first because you’re the unstoppable Hero!
Chaorrupted Dragon Slayed x1 Drop
*Huff*, oh that was something… Trobbles didn’t take this much effort.
Special Quest 1: Legend-only Quest
Vanquish the Chaos!
So the Chaos in my mind is still here? I thought that Dragon thing was the source of it. Oh well, I guess we’ll have to slay those chaos monsters if we were to clean my mind. Kill 4 Chaorrupted Bears, 4 Chaorrupted Wolves, and please tear off those roots and eyeballs… I really despise them.
Chaorrupted Bear Hides x4 Drop
Chaorrupted Wolf Pelts x4 Drop
Extinguished Roots x3 Clicky
Eyeball Ripped x2 Clicky
*Phew* that’ll bring the chaos morale down! Or does it even have morale? Anyway, thank you Hero for cleaning those beasts out and ripping those roots and eyeballs! It would be terrible to be chaorrupted.
Special Quest 2: Legend-only Quest
The Beast Returns with a Blight
What??! I thought we got rid of that Beast for good! Oh well, I suppose we’ll have to take care of it again. Apparently, the reason why it healed is because of some sort of chaos energy. That means, if we slay that Dragon thing, those chaos energies might come in a form where we can control and investigate it! We have to beat that Dragon again!
Chaos Energies x1 Drop
Wow! Never in my life have I felt such immense energy. I feel like a Hero with these! I just have to make sure they don't control me, but that won't happen!
(I apologize if I edited. I just wanted to take part of the template out)
< Message edited by Sato -- 4/23/2014 8:46:29 >