Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes May 09, 2014: Robin Rev & Muay Thai Fighters!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes May 09, 2014: Robin Rev & Muay Thai Fighters!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2014 23:14:42   
DidYouKnowThat

@Skurge: Eh. The game depends on the Devs as well, something that should not be skipped nor overlooked. Both Devs and Community are important to a game, not just one nor the other.
So I think it's best not to rely too much on the community to keep the game "alive." After all, if that were to truly happen, I think
there should be a bigger concern/communication from the Devs. After all, since we can't even communicate with the Devs, we don't have any control in how the game progresses. Like I said,
the buyers are "donating" to the game, not directly paying for Updates. Well I think this is legal, after all, it doesn't blast anyone.

So as a gist, the game itself cannot really be supported only by community. You need Devs as well.

@Andlu: When he/she types Revin, I believe he/she means Robin Rev.

Post #: 51
5/26/2014 2:25:06   
megakyle777

quote:

@ChaosRipJaw That's wrong. You can say something bad, but use construtive arguments. Forums is not only for good things about the game.

This. if you have stuff to say about OS, keep it constructive and point out why you think that. It's why I don't post often here anymore, since anything I say would just add to the negativity and all the arguments have been made already.
DF  Post #: 52
5/26/2014 2:33:23   
DidYouKnowThat

So what do ya'll think is planned for next Friday? . . . . . . .
I'm guessing the dreaded "just more characters." . . .
Post #: 53
5/26/2014 10:04:29   
Gorillo Titan

I'm guessing CC change and seasonals removed.
Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes May 09, 2014: Robin Rev & Muay Thai Fighters!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition