Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 612345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2014 17:30:32   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hiya DragonFablers!

You wanted more various threads of discussion about Classes and we listened!

This thread: ChickenCow Armor and Evolved ChickenCow Armor

Now for the rules of this thread:

• All =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules apply.
  • The "All Classes" thread will remain pinned to the top of the forum until all the current class threads are released.
  • There will be a Class Directory stickied to the top of the forum once a few class threads are active for quick locating.
  • On suggestions: The DragonFable staff offer specialized suggestion threads from time to time and you may post your suggestions when those events occur.
  • Please keep discussions to the various versions of the ChickenCow Armor and Evolved ChickenCow Armor.
  • Most important: Have fun!

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 5/19/2014 5:21:31 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    5/18/2014 17:32:45   
    derpking

love chickencow, love how silly it is
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    5/18/2014 18:02:58   
    sunblaze

Ohhhhh finally a class I love. There is a reason why I use it when DmK get's too OP. Chickencow and it's variants always offer fun and silliness.
    Most other armors are serious or rune glowing awesome. But apart from the Gnome steam-tank and Chickencow none are silly or just ridiculous.
    OK maybe angler but that's hardly a class.
    It's not always easy to get good combinations with non Chickencow items but many look surprisingly good.

It's signature move is of course the Mad-Chickencow attack with the 15 hits. I guess we all love that.

Eggbeater is my favorite one: throwing a leftover egg "in your face enemy!"
    AQ  Post #: 3
    5/18/2014 20:09:12   
    ace flame alson

i can't waited for enchanted chicken cow its gonna be epic
    Post #: 4
    5/18/2014 20:16:44   
    Zevox

So I haven't played in a while, going to start back up in the summer, but when I did play CCA was my most used armor. Even though I have DmK and it's great the game can become boring with it, but CCA has the lovely appeal of being more entertaining to watch and still pretty powerful so I love it

DF  Post #: 5
    5/18/2014 22:03:00   
    Azan

Just a question, Mel, is this thread only for ChickenCow or also for Evolved ChickenCow?

Great question and the answer is yes! I've edited the first post and title of the thread to include ECC. Thanks for asking! ~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 5/19/2014 5:22:31 >
    Post #: 6
    5/19/2014 14:38:49   
    Edorath

Aaah ChickenCow Lord and it's evolution. One of my favourite classes, both mighty and ridiculous. Those classes are, truly, the ultimate class, a must have for all kind of heroes.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 7
    5/19/2014 22:13:09   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

The only Class that tastes good with gravy.

... Except for SoulWeaver. That tastes good with gravy, too.

@Ace: Same here! I got the Evolved Chickencow Armor just for the occasion! :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    5/19/2014 23:52:11   
    Deviance

I cant wait for the next version, Ill use it all the time :P

Class right now isnt too shabby, its quite fun ^^
    DF  Post #: 9
    5/21/2014 18:13:40   
    sunblaze

Since all Variants are in this discussion thread now something from me:
    I am still a little bit unsure about the New CCA.

It's animations are fine but there are still 2 things that bother me.

First the look itself. It is well designed but it hardly looks as silly like the original armor. I loved that silly look that was awesome and it was hard enough to take your on hero serious, if someone told you: "Hello EvolvedChickenCowlord!" in THAT outfit. The new one looks just as awesome as most recent armors but nowhere near ridiculous anymore.

Second the Eggbeater skill. Like I wrote further up in this thread: Just the fact that you throw it was funny. Now an egg magically appears and falls down on your enemy. Seems hardly worth the beater-title anymore.
    A bit to cheap IMHO. At least with throwing your arm and a magically invisible egg-pouch were still involved. Or where ever your hero stores all those eggs.

So I will have to wait for it's release if the armor is something for me or not.... Hopefully it is!
    AQ  Post #: 10
    5/21/2014 19:23:24   
    Bamzalot

For a class that is 99.999% joke, this thing seriously wreaks stuff up. PK Eggstorming single enemies is almost always a guaranteed kill. If it doesn't, you can count on the other mass damage attacks to do the rest of the work.

While using this class, I'm always laughing. Partly of humor, partly of pure evil as my foes bow before the might of the Chickencow lord! (But mostly of humor).
    Post #: 11
    9/4/2014 12:51:34   
    DarkLore

Sorry for the bump. I wonder when Enchanted CCA will come out. Looks unlikely right now. I've got two Evolved CCA just in case though.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    9/4/2014 12:56:07   
    Shadows Morgenstern

@DarkLore: As far as I know, we haven't actually seen ANY info on this class other than what Cronix has shown us ._. He could just be trolling us all massively xD

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
    with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
    DF  Post #: 13
    9/4/2014 14:51:54   
    crabpeople

Ev. chickencow another of my favourites... what can I say about it... oh yeah it's OP in 1v1 situations with his 3 powerful attacks (mcca,egg shower and zeuster for mages). That combined with the 25% boost skill and the mirror eye trinket (25% boost) and a high crit item build.... BBQ owned. Oh and don't forget the amulet weapons found in nythera quest chain. Ez +7% boost.

And what about his finishing moves? I like the pie throw but I prefer to troll my enemies with the Egg Beater.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    9/4/2014 16:56:43   
    TimeKiller

On topic i love these armors i got it as a drop back in my noob days, since i upgraded my entire acc as soon as i could i bought the base armor for my 2 alts

Off topic in spoilers don't read if you don't want to
    spoiler:

Maybe the hero is the champion of bacon and the ChickenCowChampion armor is the only other tire 4 class

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    9/7/2014 6:29:23   
    elite dark slayer

It has been stated that there will be no more tier 4 classes.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    3/22/2015 2:32:14   
    megakyle777

I hope the Enchanted Chockencow comes out this week. We need some levity and Chickencows ALWAYS deliver in that regard.
    DF  Post #: 17
    3/22/2015 2:36:23   
    Chaoshaper

Enchanted Chickencow? Would someone mind filling me in? i took a hiatus all through Sept. of 2013 and early summer of 2014 so i missed out on a lot. Apparently a rework(?) of the greatest class ever created was something i missed.

@below: That may be the single greatest idea for an armor since the original chickencow armor

< Message edited by Chaoshaper -- 3/22/2015 2:44:46 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    3/22/2015 2:38:54   
    Meralos
    Banned

@Chaosshaper,

Something that Cronix has been working on. Originally called "Chickencow Demigod" 'cuz of it's demi-god-worthy-lookin' animations. It's actually been a while since his last update on the stuff.
    Post #: 19
    3/24/2015 2:16:22   
    Sir Todd

I would like to know if its still being worked on. It was looking to be my favourite class ever, based on animations (until AoT was revealed. Can't decide now). Maybe we'll learn something new on April 1st?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
    3/24/2015 3:16:46   
    Death snake1

I have been wondering what ever happened to Enchanted Chickencow. Cronix has been oddly silent recently. I fully understand if it has been put on hold, it is a project that is just for our enjoyment, not necessarily a story necessity. I love all of the armors, they are fun to play in, and such a jovial thing to look at.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
    3/25/2015 13:33:05   
    DarkLore

It would be epic if it came out this April. Not likely though. But why be negative?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    4/1/2015 15:42:05   
    Frost Moglin

Since the Ascended ChickenCow came out, I thought it might be okay to get this thread back up.
    What are the skills the class has? I'm curious, and with my luck, I probably won't be getting the CCA needed for the class in some time, so I want to know what to farm for.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
    4/1/2015 15:46:10   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

There's actually an option to get the armor without completing Arester's challenge, if you're at a low level and unable to do it. CCA or ECCA are just one of the two armors that only need to be offered to unlock the shop.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
    4/1/2015 15:47:48   
    Frost Moglin

I've finished the challenge, if you mean the thing with multiple difficult bosses. I am now trying to find a CCA.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
    Page 1 of 612345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition