Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2015 15:54:07   
Ash

Ascended ChickenCow

quote:

Attack
140% damage

1. Dance of Protection
140 M/P/M for 3 turns

2. Feather Bomb
170% damage

3. Keelia's Ultra Fried Cow
140% damage
3 turn stun

4. Eggteor Barrage
180% damage
Multi

5. Wrath of the Chickencow
330% damage over 11 hits.

6. Summon Archimoodes
+35% Boost and +20 Bonus for 5 turns.
100% damage

7. Ascendant Strike
330% damage

8. Chicken Blasters
Fire locked
200% damage
2 turn 50% WD Fire DoT

9. Egg of Mystery
160% damage
-35% damage for 4 turns.

10. Blueberry Cowpie
115% damage
-55 Bonus for 3 turns.

11. Lactosea
120% damage
Heals 5% HP on each hit.

12. Chickcalf Horde
130% damage
Nerfs enemy M/P/M by -55 for 5 turns.

13. Rightous Retreat!
Fleeeeeeeeee!

14. Summon Arester
240% damage
100% chance for crit

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
4/1/2015 16:45:08   
crabpeople

Mmmm I'll analyze it tomorrow. Looks like a good warmongering class. Probably In third place after FMA and EPKL (they got shorter animation times for the mult and crit).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
4/1/2015 16:46:45   
Branl

ChickenCalf Horde looks like it will be very useful for our always missing pets
AQ DF  Post #: 28
4/1/2015 19:01:51   
Darius

Ash, is there any way you could fix fleeing so that it doesn't drop you to 1 HP? Even if it's only on ACCL for the time being.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/1/2015 19:13:31   
Ash

quote:

Mmmm I'll analyze it tomorrow. Looks like a good warmongering class. Probably In third place after FMA and EPKL (they got shorter animation times for the mult and crit).

Because I can already see what might be coming. Yes, I know some things are a little wonky. That's because I took the points that would have gone into fancy and fun effects and converted them into cooldowns/MP costs/damage. Just nipping this one in the bud.

quote:

Ash, is there any way you could fix fleeing so that it doesn't drop you to 1 HP? Even if it's only on ACCL for the time being.

Flee is a code built into the game itself that fakes you dying in the quest to reset you. Trying to change that would require changing a very large part of the "end battle" mechanic which I would rather not do.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
4/1/2015 19:16:03   
Darius

I see, that's what I was afraid of. Ah well, then it can't be helped. Thanks for clarifying that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/1/2015 21:28:33   
Dracojan

this class looks very strong. :D
DF  Post #: 32
4/1/2015 21:56:07   
Solargeo

The gold trim on the new one is not shiny enough T_T
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/1/2015 22:09:51   
Xerytl

Is it HONESTLY true that the CCL armor Drops from the 100 Room Riverine Keep ??? I've done it like 50 times or so x_x

It does. It has a very low drop rate though. Thanks to RNG it might take 200 runs or 5. ~Ash

< Message edited by Ash -- 4/1/2015 22:10:58 >
Post #: 34
4/1/2015 22:16:34   
Solargeo

Mh Ash is it possible to make a version with a shinier gold trim even if we have to do a small quest for it? T_T Paladin's soon to be new look gold was ruined. I Just want a class to have shiny gold not dull Gold. >_> <_< Hey I like shiny stuff. MY AXE OF DESTINY!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/1/2015 22:18:49   
Ash

I try not to adjust art more than absolutely necessary to make skills work. That would fall under a modification that Chronix would need to make.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
4/1/2015 22:21:08   
Solargeo

Ah well to me it would make it pop/ stand out more, and I just think it found fit the Holy theme more. more of a bright Gold an such. that's just me. SO yeah mind asking him if that is possible to make a extra version of it that is more Shiny?

I liked Pally when it would have had the shiny gold. I would go on small quest chain just to get both of them with shiny trim, even a whole quest chain.

Yellow/Gold is one of my top favorite colors. Red being the Top. Yellow fights with white black and yellow for second all the time.

< Message edited by Solargeo -- 4/1/2015 22:26:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/2/2015 2:15:19   
Sir Todd

Is the flee skill really going to temporary for ACCL? Seems kind of a shame. I know its not THAT useful, but it a unique thing to the classes. I doubt replacing it would be a game changer or anything.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
4/2/2015 2:42:09   
Branl

@Sir Todd
We're talking about a class that's tier 1 form has 4 skills for fleeing.
A flee skill is kind of obligatory at this point xD
AQ DF  Post #: 39
4/2/2015 2:45:23   
Dracojan

^we are talking about a t3 class. idk what you are talking about.
DF  Post #: 40
4/2/2015 2:45:43   
megakyle777

Hey Ash, loving this class! XD

Although, quick question that admittedly is more Lore related: Ascended Chickencows are effectively beings that at least do not seem to be bothered by worldly things, like when they get hit they laugh it off. So if one owned a Doom Weapon of any and all powers, would it slowly coruppt them too, or would they just brush off it's effects like Tom Bombadil with The One Ring?
DF  Post #: 41
4/2/2015 2:54:59   
Branl

quote:

^we are talking about a t3 class. idk what you are talking about.

Not sure how that makes it exempt from the trend the other two ChickenCow Armors abide to, but ok buddy
AQ DF  Post #: 42
4/2/2015 3:22:20   
Zevox

Hey! So Today's relese got me to log on for the first time in like a year, but just wondering when the ascended CCA will save properly via saving orb?
DF  Post #: 43
4/2/2015 3:48:44   
Chazero

Because of some sort of bug, all classes that were released after Pyromancer cannot be saved.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
4/2/2015 3:49:37   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Zevox: Probably not anytime soon. Ash has to get a DB manager to tinker with these changes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
4/2/2015 4:48:12   
WornDogma

With Ascended ChickenCow being the third chickencow armor I can finally live out my dream of being part Bacon Orb Z.

PC: This is Super ChickenCow. This is Super ChickenCow 2. AND THIS.........

PC: is Super ChickenCow 3.

Baron Valtrith: O_O.
Post #: 46
4/2/2015 5:14:57   
Firos

Honestly, ACC looks like a better paladin than...paladin.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
4/2/2015 5:19:53   
Dracojan

quote:

Not sure how that makes it exempt from the trend the other two ChickenCow Armors abide to, but ok buddy
what? you make 0 sense.

^well we have yet to see our new paladin. but yeah, it looks quite angelic.
DF  Post #: 48
4/2/2015 5:39:12   
Frost Moglin

Does the 100 Rooms dungeon have a higher chance of dropping the CCA than other quests like the Yaga Stone Circle.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
4/2/2015 5:51:29   
Firos

Any chance to maybe add a potion refill and cooldown to flee? That way there's a real reason to do it. It sets your hp to 1, has a long cooldown (even outside of battle) and gives you two potions so you have another try at a fight.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition