Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2015 6:50:04   
Rio3678

So the Ascended Chicken Cow finally happened. I was honestly beginning to doubt.

Master of Light and Darkness
Rio Skyron
with Bianca, my blade of Destiny
theme song
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/2/2015 6:52:51   
DarkLore

Funny how I had posted a thread a while back hoping it would come out this year too! LOL! I think we need a badge for this class.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
4/2/2015 7:06:41   
rytis155

Quick question: if it is stated that skill deals, for example, 140% damage, is it:
A: 1.4 * (weaponDamage + STR/INT/DEX boost)
or
B: 1.4 * weaponDamage + STR/INT/DEX boost
Post #: 53
4/2/2015 7:17:01   
crabpeople

Option A. The 140% is your weapon damage and damage stats and LUK damage bonus are added to your weapon damage.

Edit: I agree with Branl. Remember the atealan classes. They all got the "you can't flee" skill. Because they are upgraded versions of the base armors. Same happens with CCA.

< Message edited by crabpeople -- 4/2/2015 8:00:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
4/2/2015 7:44:41   
Branl

quote:

what? you make 0 sense.

...Are you being purposefuly obtuse?
Because it was pretty obvious my post meant:
The ChickenCow armors have always had atleast one flee skill. ECCA didn't get all of the flee sklls removed from it's ancestor, which was a joke class.
What makes the ACCA so special? The class already has an incredible amount of damage and defensive options with the flee skill. It's not like having the flee skill makes it not T3.

Or if you still don't understand: Deal with it, the flee skill has always been the defining point of the ChickenCow armors, the class still is fully functional as a T3 class with it.

< Message edited by Branl -- 4/2/2015 7:45:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 55
4/2/2015 10:51:54   
Sakurai the Cursed

Guys, no need to get flamey, it looks like nothing more than a misunderstanding. dracojan seems to have thought that when you said "a class that's tier 1 form has...", you meant that ACCL was tier 1 (and btw, adding the apostrophe in "that's" does make it mean 'that is' or 'that has', so it's an understandable misunderstanding). dracojan, what he meant was "We're talking about a class that's advanced from CCL which has 4 skills for fleeing".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
4/2/2015 10:57:13   
Dracojan

not at all. you simply fail to understand my 1st post. thats why you write things that make no sense to me.
ive never claimed that the escape/suicide skill is useless or that it should be removed. go check my post again to see... my post was all about the tier of acca.

about the skill itself. i rather like it and i actually use it for a lot of things. if the skill is removed/replaced actually all the other skills may take a hit from the nerf hammer.

< Message edited by Dracojan -- 4/2/2015 10:58:43 >
DF  Post #: 57
4/2/2015 11:26:49   
docblade

Is it just me or makes the armor the hero....bigger?
DF MQ  Post #: 58
4/2/2015 11:30:11   
DarkLore

Its not just you. It even make the hero tower over most dialogue interactions. LOL! Too bad they can't fix that. Also the fist that glows doesn't seem to hold weapons right. Its behind the fist instead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/2/2015 11:47:22   
docblade

he's at least two heads bigger as tomix now. It's a bad sign, at least for me. You know.....The bigger they are......
DF MQ  Post #: 60
4/2/2015 12:48:01   
DarkLore

The harder they cluckcluck moo! LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/2/2015 14:48:57   
Branl

@Dracojan
quote:

We're talking about a class that's tier 1 form has 4 skills for fleeing.

That's a reading error on your part bud, I don't know what to say.
Although I guess it's kind of meaningless at this point.

< Message edited by Branl -- 4/2/2015 14:49:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 62
4/2/2015 14:58:56   
The Hollow Soul

@Docblade,
It's a known issue. I just asked Ash about it on the most recent DNs thread.

quote:

The armor itself is that big. It requires an artist to resize all parts, make sure it didn't break the animations, and then get it re-uploaded.
DF  Post #: 63
4/2/2015 18:20:14   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

What do you need to complete the challenge and earn the armor?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
4/2/2015 18:29:06   
Chaoshaper

^ Completion of the challenge, 50k gold, and both ECCA and CCA.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/2/2015 18:31:10   
Azan

Okay, this armor is STRONG.

I have nothing to say about it except... it's STRONG. Archimoodes+Arester+Ascendant Strike=Superdamage!

I just love it.
Post #: 66
4/2/2015 19:25:52   
Rukaji

Yeah, this class is more powerful than I thought. It's really good, and I'll probably use it a lot in wars.

Really good job on it guys. Nice design and awesome skills.
DF  Post #: 67
4/2/2015 20:43:47   
Azan

I just tested it against Razen Al Ghoul. Flawless fight: won with full HP, first try. Definitely a great class, excellent combination of defensive moves and offensive bursts.
Post #: 68
4/2/2015 20:59:31   
toannghe1997

What was your stategy?
Post #: 69
4/2/2015 21:17:02   
Azan

Blind --> Archimoodes --> Ascendant Strike --> Shield --> Arester --> Mad Chickencow --> Stun (has a 50% chance of working since Razen has 50 Immo resist. If that doesn't work, strategy screwed.) --> Any offensive burst for the next 3 turns until Razen is defeated.
Post #: 70
4/2/2015 21:34:38   
DarkLore

Now somebody should make an ascended cc class guide.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/2/2015 22:15:50   
kyyaha

How are you guys training your stats for this class? 0.0
AQW  Post #: 72
4/2/2015 23:45:16   
Tatparjya

So i have been hearing alot about how strong evolved the chicken cow lord is . i want to know before i dump my DC on it beacuse i dont have the time to actually farm the the stuff. How fast is this class in lets say war mongering ? How strong is it ?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/3/2015 0:11:35   
Aura Knight

The only thing I dislike about getting Ascended Chickencow is the fact that despite having to give up 2 classes and go through a quest that isn't exactly the easiest ever, we still have to either pay 1800 DC's or 50,000 gold for the class. I would have expected it to be a lot less since 2 classes were used to get one. However, despite the price, the class is really fun, the animations well done, and the power of it is great. It might not be the best class ever, but it is still really fun. It's worth getting.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
4/3/2015 5:05:44   
Frost Moglin

Since the class has a bunch of attacks that hit multiple times, a build with 200 of your offensive stat could work if you want damage. If I'm correct, the bonus from the stat applies to each hit, so the +20 bonus from 200 points in the offensive stat would mean +220 damage with the 11 hits of WotCC. A lot of wisdom is a thing you also want to have. Many of the skills cost quite a lot.

< Message edited by Frost Moglin -- 4/3/2015 5:08:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition