Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2015 15:31:44   
Branl

To add to what Ash said:
Even if it does connect, if your opponent "rolls" a one, then even at 0 ImmoRes they will resist the stun.
This is extremely noticeable in Hard Mode, where these rolls appear to be shifted in favor of your opponent (Stun rolls, hit rolls, dodge rolls, etc)

AQ DF  Post #: 101
4/3/2015 15:32:46   
Andyrew

I've tested the skill about 20 times and it happened about 3 so it really is odd.
DF AQW  Post #: 102
4/3/2015 15:35:37   
Meloette Wells

Then the RNG may just not be be in your favors.

Edit: I think I figured out why the class is so large... Us lowly humans are nothing compared to gods Rather hilarious looking at this side by side

< Message edited by Meloette Wells -- 4/3/2015 16:26:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
4/3/2015 16:03:38   
crabpeople

Tatparjya
quote:

So i have been hearing alot about how strong evolved the chicken cow lord is . i want to know before i dump my DC on it beacuse i dont have the time to actually farm the the stuff. How fast is this class in lets say war mongering ? How strong is it ?

As I said it will be probably behind Evolved PumpkinLord and FrostMoglin Armor because those 2 have faster animations(It's not a complaint it's a fact. I'm perfectly fine with ACC animations). Atleast on the wave clearing skills which are crit and mult mostly. And I'm assuming you manage to 1 shot with all the mentioned classes on the 1v1 battles.

How strong? Well... I tested with my lovely punching bag (aka extreme tomix) and I compared with a class I find somewhat similar to ACC which is DK. So after my tests I got:
Equipment used: Full dk set except weapon (NBoD) and Def.Cannon trinket (not used, just for stats).

Dk: Attempt 1: 27 turns. Damage done in 7 turns (rounded up): 4,2k
Attempt 2: 30 turns. Damage done in 7 turns (" "): 4,2k
ACC: Attempt 1: 34 turns. Damage done in 7 turns (" "): 4k
Attempt 2: 31 turns. Damage done in 7 turns (" "): 4,1k

So as you can see DK is superior because of 2 facts: DK has an offensive dot as a passive and DK has a 100% weapon damage buff on a semi spamable skill (5/6 pieces = 250% armor strike). If no DK set epices were used, I would put the offensive power on the same level as DK.

So in conclusion (offensive aspect): Atealan clases>MSW>DK=ACC (I'm not counting DC classes into this).

In terms of defense well... It depends what you value the most if the heals from DK skills and passive hot or the all around defensive aspect of ACC.

About how I see the class after using it (off,def,hyb)... I would say ACC is a hybrid. Even tho it has big number skills. Consider it like an evolved verion of the FMA armor but with higher damage and a powerboost nerf but no rewind and mana regen passive.

Regarding the mana costs: Beware! For those complaining about DK mana costs... This class drinks even more mana

Finally your question of spending 1,8k dc's for it... NO. The dc classes are more deserving of this honor. And if you want to do barely no grind. spend 545 dc on a CC and Evol CC armors for the merge and complete 1 quest.

< Message edited by crabpeople -- 4/3/2015 17:28:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
4/4/2015 15:59:03   
deather98

Cant wait for the ECCP to be released for ACC
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 105
4/6/2015 3:05:15   
afb728

Based on a veeeeery quick testing (Read: I went through all the skills once) of the Ascended ChickenCow class, it seems pretty great. Cool animations, good art, decent skills. I'd like to hear more of the lore and I look forward to testing it in more detail at a later point.

< Message edited by afb728 -- 4/6/2015 3:06:08 >
DF  Post #: 106
4/6/2015 3:14:11   
Dark Lord Urmi

Ascended chicken cow.....wow way to make a joke class the most EPIC class since doomknight i mean id say its teir 3 1/2 its fantastic i love it i mean you LAUGH when you get hit that just makes you feel almighty.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 107
4/9/2015 2:31:24   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

From testing it, I'd say Ascended Chickencow is now one of the best offensive classes in Tier 3, and considerably better than Death Knight. It pales in comparison to Death Knight's healing capabilities and wider range of DoT effects at best.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
4/9/2015 4:41:00   
Dracojan

i see many ppl like it but im not sure if the praise is deserved. can you beat doctor when faster than ascendant. no pets no guests and same equipment. can you even survive him considering your defences are primarily blinds and shields and the boost decrease isnt as strong as some others. also the heal is not that strong either. offensively it also doesnt look bad but its not much stronger than a lot of others. and if Ash did this class as i think he did then it should have damage comparable to the other t3 classes.
DF  Post #: 109
4/9/2015 5:17:49   
Frost Moglin

@Dracojan: ACC is more of an offensive type class and very many consuming, so of course it wouldn't be that good in very long bossfights. In my opinion, the class is an offensive hybrid with strong and expensive attacks.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 110
4/9/2015 6:07:25   
Sapphire2345

As a someone who uses both classes, I tested them both out on normal mode When (who had about 6k HP) with the same equipment and no pets or guests. While it's true that ascendent gets the job done faster , personally I found it easier beating him with ACC. Blinds and Shields are pretty much useless against When so I didn't bother much with them and and went with mostly offensive skills with stuns when possible. Ascendent took about 12 turns whereas ACC took about 17. I survived quite easily with over 400 HP without using potions with ACC as it had a heal and the stun had a shorter cooldown meaning I could use it twice in the battle. MP wasn't a problem because I had over 100 points in WIS. The only problem I had with ACC was that the cooldowns with some of the more damage dealing skills were longer and I had to resort to using the normal attack at times which shows this class isn't really for long battles. I had use use a hp potion with Ascendant though as I could only use it's stun once in the battle.
DF  Post #: 111
4/10/2015 9:08:10   
G.t.h

The one negative thing I found about this class is of the course, how the hero's face is partially covered in cutscenes.
Not being able to see the expressions it make is just, UGH
Overall, it's a nice class with nice animations, but I kinda find it weird that it's weaker than Evolved Chickencow lord.
AQW  Post #: 112
4/10/2015 10:43:11   
Dracojan

is it really?
DF  Post #: 113
4/10/2015 10:46:34   
deather98

How is it weaker? I've been doing more damage and its defense is a lot better then ecc i my opinion. maybe its how your using it G.T.H?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 114
4/11/2015 20:25:47   
Lucifernos24

so would it be worth it to sell kathool adept for evo chickencow?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 115
4/11/2015 21:30:14   
DarkLore

No. You'd be better off earning ccl and then merging the chickencow teeth to get it. Its not a bad class, its just that KAA is much better in most cases.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
9/27/2015 13:47:19   
GreenGuy23

So I have officially decided that ACCL is the best non-DC class in the game for farming. It's got 2 (almost 3) Nuke attacks, plus an attack for increasing the damage. I can clear out the Voltabolt's Challenge in 3-4 turns, depending on luck, with this class. Definitely my favorite for farming. My 3rd favorite, right behind CCDL and Ranger.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 117
9/28/2015 9:13:41   
Sakurai the Cursed

It may be the class that can finish fights in the fewest turns, but it's nowhere near the fastest (except against multiple non-tank enemies, 'cause Eggteor is really fast and quite strong) since the animation times on its nukes are pretty long.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
9/28/2015 16:56:57   
GreenGuy23

@Sakurai They're not that long, honestly. They can seem so with some lag, but if just lower your graphics for farming like I do, you won't have any problems.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 119
9/29/2015 5:03:59   
Sakurai the Cursed

I have no lag, I play on Best and get exactly the same framerate as on Low (well, except in Amityvale...). But when you consider that there are classes with decently powerful skills with animations of only 0.5-3 seconds, 4-6 seconds per attack is indeed pretty long.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
10/20/2015 16:20:22   
lightriftwalker122

I really like ACC. Its very powerful and it has great Lore to go with it. How Tall is it? How tall would it be in real life? 6 feet or more? How much exactly?
Post #: 121
10/21/2015 7:15:50   
Pan Michał

I've got ACC too. In my opinion it is a very strong tier 3 armor. I think that this armor got one disadvantage - time consuming animations but still looking great.

< Message edited by Pan Michał -- 10/21/2015 11:24:15 >
DF  Post #: 122
10/21/2015 8:38:36   
UltimateDoomKnight

Yes, the new Ascended Chickencow Armor is very strong and can take down hp with a couple of hundred Points if used properly.
The animation and art of the armor is wellmade and the new hairstyles from Mootopolis, where the ascended chickencows resides, matches the armor.
Post #: 123
11/16/2015 15:01:01   
LigerBeard

Guys! I think there might be a bug with the Ascended ChickencowLord armor.

You see, I turned in both of the armors i needed to turn in and it's not in my inventory!

Can anybody tell me what's going on?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 124
11/16/2015 21:28:54   
flashbang

IIRC, turning in the armors let you access a gold shop in which ONLY DA holders can buy the ACCL class for 50,000 gold.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChickenCow (All Versions) Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition