Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2014 8:10:08   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Dragzirra Roams the Wild!
Posted on May 30, 2014 by Nulgath

Dragzirra has risen in OverSoul!:
Character Release:

• Dragzirra (Legendary Evolution)
  • Lizirra
  • Zardzirra

Card Rotation: Fire & Water!

Other Updates!
  • Easter Rares Leaving Next Week!
  • AQW Characters and Monster

quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/3/2014 8:15:41   
megakyle777

You know, I might make a Steam Gentleman Character eventually. Dual Water/Lightning.

Anyway, Dragzilla is fun and I can't wait for it's final form.

Also, i wonder what the point of the Character Creation Thread is now. Nulgath cannot read it so he can't make the characters in there, and the last contest had a separate thread for them. Mind, it would be cool if, when he gets back, Nulgath looks though the whole thing, picks his top 50, and makes them as a way of saying sorry for the whole IP issue thing.
DF  Post #: 2
6/3/2014 8:28:25   
Skurge
The Dealer

megakyle777: Was thinking about that when Revontheus offered to make me a character, but I left it due to time restraints. I know blackshock and Axel gave me the idea for a Steampunk-ish Diver warrior for the Water contest. Once again, time restraints!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/3/2014 8:30:01   
The Jop

@megakyle
Nulgath can read everything on the forums without having to log in. He just can't post anything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/3/2014 8:52:03   
elite dark slayer

I wish we had another contest to do.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
6/3/2014 9:09:21   
megakyle777

quote:

Nulgath can read everything on the forums without having to log in. He just can't post anything.

If he is doing so then, I have a message for him.

Hey Nulgath, how are things? If you are reading this, the forumites would like to know how OS is going when you get your issues solved. We worry about the game and it's progress. And if possible before then, We'd like a long DN about current and future plans and whatnot regarding OS. And if Nulgath refuses to grant this prayer, then to hell with you! Sorry for the Conan refference.
DF  Post #: 6
6/3/2014 9:58:22   
elite dark slayer

methinks he doth protest too much. (about megakyle) We still have updates occasionally at least.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
6/3/2014 10:27:49   
Megadragonknight

*sigh* I wonder where have all the oldest OS forumites are. Only the Jop, megakyle, BJEBLE and I are the most active oldest forumites while some like Clinton still post but few times only. Vagaran, Leprechuan and others don't post anymore or rarely post. Others like Basicball and Mango quit OS due to reasons. :(
Post #: 8
6/3/2014 10:32:48   
odsey

@mdk Hi.

Honestly I rarely play oversoul now. I just feel it lack content. Although there are still updates, I just doesn't feel that these updates are good. I want something more than character every week. I'm hoping that stats and element resistance would make it in 2014. If only Oversoul got all these contents...

@Below Yeah I kinda agree. If Nulgath can find a way to solve his ip issues, then he would talk in the forum about the updates. Well I hope that Nulgath interacted with us more.

< Message edited by odsey -- 6/3/2014 10:37:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/3/2014 10:34:57   
Megadragonknight

@odsey
Hello there! Its been so long since I last saw you post. I understand your reasons. The reason applies to many others who either quit or rarely play OS now. But, if 2014 can't make OS rise, then there is still 2015 and so on so long as we are still around to keep playing OS and keep it active till OS finally rise to its true potential!
Post #: 10
6/3/2014 10:40:18   
megakyle777

I got to admit, I don't often play OS any more. But I do pop in here every now and then to see how you guys are all doing.
DF  Post #: 11
6/3/2014 10:43:15   
Megadragonknight

I want to admit as well, I rarely play OS too due to same reason as you guys. But thx to Zardzirra, Lizirra and Dragzirra's release in OS, I play OS everyday again. Surprisingly, the release of Godzilla character in OS makes the forum active. It reach from page 14 on thread 146 to 147 of page 1 in few days!
Post #: 12
6/3/2014 10:43:31   
LigerBeard

@Megadragonknight: What about me? I've posted here since it began too. I even have my own OS art gallery.
But back to OS, I cannot wait until the next character suggestion contest in October! I sincerely hope it's a seasonal contest(Specifically for Halloween), but I plan to be prepared for whatever it is.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/3/2014 10:46:20   
Megadragonknight

@Liger
Seriously!? Oh no, I feel really bad! I apologise if I am being rude to you for being ignorant.
Post #: 14
6/3/2014 10:47:45   
LigerBeard

Above: Don't worry, it's fine. I just wanted to point that out. I know you didn't mean anything rude by it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/3/2014 10:48:13   
Blackshock

Well surprisingly I eventually gotten around to finishing the Prime Mana Guardian. Can't promise fancy details to it since I just took what was already there with the pre-existing mana guardian and just spazzed him up a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
6/3/2014 10:51:17   
Megadragonknight

@Liger
I am glad you understand. :D

@blackshock
That is amazing! Now it really look like Mana Guardian's legendary form!
Post #: 17
6/3/2014 10:55:48   
megakyle777

I like it, though I'd like it even more with some more details and whatnot, and maybe some glowy mana runes on the armor parts. But that's just my opinion. I always try and say what I like and what I don't like in terms of artwork.
DF  Post #: 18
6/3/2014 11:05:17   
Megadragonknight

Man, I really want a feature where we can choose to switch only 1 character of the choice we want before beginning of during the battle.
Post #: 19
6/3/2014 11:20:30   
bei4

hmmm time to play OS again let's hope i can play it since my internet sucks ATM.

@megadragonknight hey long time no see :D , how are you?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/3/2014 11:23:44   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Hey there! I am doing fine, what about you? I wish you can keep on posting on forum even if you can't play OS often. Lets have faith in OS rising again.
Post #: 21
6/3/2014 11:25:23   
bei4

@mega i'm fine 2 :D , i am online atm , fighting a random guy , he thinks he can defeat me with my lvl 20 burn mage with his lvl 9 paladin xD.
and i try to be active again.

< Message edited by bei4 -- 6/3/2014 11:26:58 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/3/2014 11:29:29   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone duel a dude named Marby I can not beat him for anything with Dragzirra I think he's running full heal and shield CC lol .
Post #: 23
6/3/2014 11:29:43   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Lol. Show him what you are capable of with your Burn Mage. xD
Post #: 24
6/3/2014 11:32:55   
bei4

@mega i just burned him to ashes that's all just because I am the Oversoul FireMaster (megadragonknight gave me this title)
oh and mega why are you relogging ? are busy with refresh farming?

< Message edited by bei4 -- 6/3/2014 11:33:06 >

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 2912345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition