Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2014 22:25:27   
DidYouKnowThat

I'm sorry. I just had to.
Post #: 51
6/3/2014 22:30:41   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath is doing a QA tonight on the forum.
Post #: 52
6/3/2014 22:31:18   
DidYouKnowThat

Really? Where/who says?
About time. . . =.=
Post #: 53
6/3/2014 22:32:33   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Get hype
quote:

OVERSOUL
‏@Nulgath
Attn: @OversoulGame players! I'll be answering questions you might of had about OS on the OS Forum at some point late tonight or morning.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
6/3/2014 22:34:14   
DidYouKnowThat

1. Clicked on the link.
2. Sees a comment "what about aq."

-Stops for a second-

Not trying to sound greedy. . .. but I think OS needs it more. ;~;
Post #: 55
6/3/2014 22:37:05   
Mondez

Yes answers finally! Praise the Maker we can see where development will be heading towards to!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/3/2014 22:38:33   
DidYouKnowThat

Indeed Mondez. However, I hope it won't be some dull answer like "dun wurry, OS totally g0n3 to rise up sum d@y! ;3"
I . . .just. .. plain . .. don't .. . like .. . those. . .answers.

But I trust Nulgath to be more in-detail, straightforward, and honest.

But either way, does that mean his IP problem is solved?

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/3/2014 22:39:12 >
Post #: 57
6/3/2014 22:40:48   
Mondez

@DYKT
I don't believe Nulgath will do that, but since he is or might be still stuck in twitter still we can expect a twitlonger reply to the current situation. I hope Captain R. decides to help OS with its issues since we have seemingly are losing our coders to the abyss of newer projects.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/3/2014 22:41:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/3/2014 22:42:14   
Gorillo Titan

Does that mean my dream came true?

Also dage working on OS wouldn't be a surprise.
Post #: 59
6/3/2014 22:43:09   
DidYouKnowThat

WHAT? Nah. Dage should only contribute to OS after OS becomes a complete game. I refuse to consider the current OS as complete.
Post #: 60
6/3/2014 22:49:13   
Mondez

Yeah there is no way OS is out of Beta that soon. All in all if OS is out of Beta then we might as well be in the Omega Phase and not know about it. Dage should contribute since it is interesting to see the different art styles in the OS world. I'm not saying the Legion should show itself in Nulgath's world, but a tackle on what Dage has to offer.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/3/2014 22:50:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/3/2014 22:53:09   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT The current OS is FAR from completion. Let's see what's missing.... Artifacts, Solace and every other proper place needs an expansion we've got 5 shops, 3 dungeons and that's about it (for solace), elemental weaknesses have not come out yet so that's another thing and chaos cards have not come out yet. Did I miss anything?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
6/3/2014 23:05:26   
DidYouKnowThat

@Mondez: Eh. . . I guess our opinions are pretty different then. Lel.
I for one, would like to see the "lift-off" process for Oversoul be Nulgath/Rev occupying art only.
Then after OS is going smoothly, we introduce more and more artists. . . . .Right now though, characters shouldn't be important.
Introducing gameplay features should be first priority.
After all, giving up on OS without putting in game features is NOT by any means giving it a chance.

@Elite: And how about the Monthly rares, the STATS, the PETS, the towns/cities, the grand storyline, and the Orc/Ogre war.
And even more. . .forgot to list them probably.
Post #: 63
6/3/2014 23:10:41   
Gorillo Titan

For your info DYKT Rorith another Ae artist has put character in this came besides just rev and nulgath.

No one gave up on this game if they did you would be the only person on the forum talking.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 23:11:53 >
Post #: 64
6/3/2014 23:11:06   
Mondez

@DYKT
Don't get me wrong I just wanted to see different art styles in the game. Like you I actually want to see the other features implemented first so we can have a better experience in OS compared to the current version.

I think pets weren't meant to be implemented like follow us, but depending on the character like Rev and his bike.

@Gorilla
Ah yes, the Void Cowboy and Cowgirl the best sharpshooters in the Void.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/3/2014 23:12:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/3/2014 23:12:53   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Yeah, I know, Rorith and his Void Cowboy.
@Mondez: Yeah, Pets are supposed to be something more than just pointless pixels following us.
ANYWAYS. Shall we not move on to the Oversoul thread Q AND A? I assume that thread will become more lively after today. Lol.
Post #: 66
6/3/2014 23:13:59   
NINJAAWESOMO

Someone ask about the 2v2 progress, I won't have the time to do so.
Post #: 67
6/3/2014 23:14:30   
Axel459
The Void Calls

He should make a new thread for the Q&A
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
6/3/2014 23:15:38   
the warden

I think the fact that hes coming on for a q and a is a good sign too
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
6/3/2014 23:22:28   
DidYouKnowThat

I hope this Q and A will not be just a 1-time thing.

I think he should do what Axel said, make a new Q and A thread. This thread, should last maybe for a few days. Maybe 3-days to a week?
Because if he can use forums, then I'd think it'd be just grand for him to stick around for more than just 15 minutes or so.
And not to mention since there has been no Dev/Community interaction for so long. .-.

But also someone said, that Nulgath said, that when he's most quiet or something, he's most busy.
Well then, if he's finally broken the silence and wants a Q and A, could it be a sign that he's not really busy anymore? Eh. Slim chance, but curious, no?

And furthermore, if he's going to use forums, then could that mean that his IP Address was solved? If so, why weren't we told that it was? Or was there no IP Problem in the first place? Oh
the imagination! Hmmmm.
Post #: 70
6/3/2014 23:22:29   
Mondez

Well once more features are implemented I would play more, but I haven't played OS in a long time so I missed the Grenwog's event sadly enough. I got on today to farm Zardzilla, but my god all these Shadow characters and Werewolves are just flibbity gibblets.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
6/3/2014 23:24:03   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah dude, enough with the characters.
I'd prefer more information on the Oversoul plot itself, and the lore as well, then any characters.
Though that's just my opinion.

Such as where are the towns/cities? The names of them? The history? Whaa.
Any landmarks? The story behind the pits? Whaa.

Post #: 72
6/3/2014 23:25:16   
Gorillo Titan

We need the characters so we can have a story though.

Sure are a lot of people logged on right now.
Post #: 73
6/3/2014 23:28:00   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Are you serious. . . .?. . . . . .
"We need more characters so we can have a story though."
I'm just. .. I can't even . . . .I just. . . .. . .

Well of course. Nulgath's been silent for so long! I wonder though, has he been watching forums recently?
Post #: 74
6/3/2014 23:28:11   
Axel459
The Void Calls

We would probably need a actual Writer too
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 29«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition