Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 29«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2014 1:20:58   
elite dark slayer

@joelj less dense than air? At which part of the atmosphere is the air less dense than wailord?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
6/4/2014 1:21:32   
DidYouKnowThat

The correct term would be "Donate."
Lol you're done with this conversation, whatever you say dude.

Nonetheless, being able to level 1-20 without boosts does not say otherwise that XP Boosts is balanced, or fine as it is.
Post #: 127
6/4/2014 1:32:39   
bei4

wowowow a Q and A with nulgath :D yeeesss , I wonder if we'll get a special topic for this and with this said maybe his problems getting on the forum isn't there anymore.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
6/4/2014 1:34:11   
Gorillo Titan

@above he logged on the forum today.
Post #: 129
6/4/2014 1:34:21   
DidYouKnowThat

Most likely his IP problem is gone since he said he'll be using forums.
Or was there even a problem in a first place? Hmmmm. -ponders-
Lol.
Post #: 130
6/4/2014 1:34:52   
megakyle777

To quote the Pm I got from Eukara:

quote:

OK, we think we know what the problem is, and it is one that we will have to battle often, but if all goes well, you will get a really good, hopefully long post tonight from Nulgath.

So, it could happen again, but they know what the issue is now and can solve it so hopefully it won't happen for as LONG if it does again.
DF  Post #: 131
6/4/2014 1:37:01   
DidYouKnowThat

Yes, hopefully a long post from Nulgath. . . . . . . . .
Show us you care! :P

But then again, post is not just determined in quantity, but in quality as well.
Post #: 132
6/4/2014 1:46:22   
elite dark slayer

Long post from nulgath? Will it have its own thread?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 133
6/4/2014 1:46:23   
Gorillo Titan

I don't think anyones even gonna be awake if he does post tonight its 2am I've been at work all day lol
Post #: 134
6/4/2014 1:47:34   
elite dark slayer

You have fallen into the trap of thinking everyone is in the same country you are gorillo.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 135
6/4/2014 1:48:50   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath is in california im on server time its like a 4 hour difference between us.

Well waiting is giving me time to work on AQW chaos lords just beat the chaos dragon and with a team of supporters and using pyromancer I did 31k damage to kill him lol

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/4/2014 1:50:01 >
Post #: 136
6/4/2014 1:50:58   
DidYouKnowThat

Server time/California time
Thought that was 3 hours away.

And that's why I'd say he should make a separate thread, like Axel said, and that it should last for a few days to a week.
Post #: 137
6/4/2014 1:50:59   
elite dark slayer

But seeing as it could be any time he decides to post then you need not fret
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 138
6/4/2014 1:51:07   
megakyle777

Remember, the tweet said it may well be tomorrow. The Archfiend needs sleep as much as the rest of us.
DF  Post #: 139
6/4/2014 1:51:38   
BJEBLE

@Elite Well based on what Gorillo said, he is in the same country, just on the far opposite sides of it. But yeah I can't wait, Of course, the tweet did say late night to early morning for the starting point, so it might not start for a while.
DF  Post #: 140
6/4/2014 1:53:00   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, once I saw Dilligaf on at like 2-3 AM. LOL.
Though that was back in Alpha. Sweet, sweet Alpha.
Post #: 141
6/4/2014 1:53:36   
Gorillo Titan

Diligaf klunk and Nulgath live in the same area.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/4/2014 1:55:48 >
Post #: 142
6/4/2014 1:55:26   
DidYouKnowThat

Yeah, I know what, which is why I was so surprised to see him up so early.
Post #: 143
6/4/2014 1:55:38   
elite dark slayer

Is anyone here online in testing? I want to duel someone.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
6/4/2014 1:59:20   
megakyle777

If I'm not on, would someone mind asking this:

"Hey Nulgath, if I may ask, what's going on with OS and AE? I've seen a ton of quotes that seem to show Artix and others have no faith in OS, with one recent interview has Artix lamenting (Albeit jokingly, but there some truth in jokes I find) that games after AQW were flops, That OS was out of Beta and was populated only by die hard fans (Said by Cysero) And that most worryingly of all when I asked Artix about HS and OS that "OS needs the core fun fixed." Now, I know Artix has a habit of saying things the wrong way (like one notorious DF example when he once said that a dragon needed to be drawn good and meant looked noble and stuff rather then it looked bad as is) and I KNOW he's a cool guy since I've talked to him some and he's helped me on occasion, but as you can imagine, my confidence in OS's future has been shaken up, and I and others are quite mad at them for saying this stuff.

Also, tell Artix that if these were supposed to be innocent comments, he needs to think more about what he says. I know he means well but his words often have a horrible habit of being able to be misinterpreted in the WORST ways."

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/4/2014 2:09:03 >
DF  Post #: 145
6/4/2014 2:00:39   
DidYouKnowThat

@megakyle: Excellent question.
And you might want to throw in Cysero's way of calling us die-hard fans.
Post #: 146
6/4/2014 2:06:26   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT I would take that as a compliment
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
6/4/2014 2:06:48   
megakyle777

I've altered the question a bit, but yeah, if I'm not on I'd appreciate it if someone asked that. It's sort of a big one.
DF  Post #: 148
6/4/2014 2:08:05   
DidYouKnowThat

LOL Elite.
Calling you a die-hard fan. . .. isn't a compliment in this case.
It implies that the game attracts nobody, and you must REALLY like it, for you to play it.

In other words, it's not only an insult to the player, but the game as well.

That's how I perceive it as.
Post #: 149
6/4/2014 2:10:35   
elite dark slayer

It is only so if you perceive it to be so. For example he could mean that although oversoul is barely managing nowadays we are going to be the people keeping it afloat.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 29«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition