Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 22 of 23«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2014 18:34:12   
Axel459
The Void Calls

CC changes on Fridays which is our release days, next in rotation is Light and Neutral cards
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 526
7/20/2014 9:23:19   
Gorillo Titan

If yall haven't noticed they made a forum to talk about future pvp tournament try and leave some feedback.
Post #: 527
7/29/2014 18:04:12   
Battlemaster39

The only way I can see to attract players to Oversoul is to grab the attention of players who haven't played the game before so the best ideas that most people would give to generate new users for the game would be to advertise on different sites and add new, interesting features. Unfortunately, this requires money which is only produced when people play the game. The best way to save Oversoul is for all loyal players of Oversoul to tell all of their friends and others they know about Oversoul and get them into the game. This is a group effort and will require hard work but if we can use Social Media to our advantage, we can make not just Oversoul great, but generate users for all AE games.
AQW  Post #: 528
8/1/2014 23:54:09   
chris11141996

my question is if the game does shut down would we get anything out of it if we had payed money like something special in other games
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 529
8/2/2014 0:25:36   
Gorillo Titan

No since we decided to support the game but they won't shut the game down unless something extreme happens like AE goes belly up or OS doesn't make a single cent for over a year.
Post #: 530
8/2/2014 14:55:53   
Elite Tuga

Titan is right on the above but to be extra cautious the simplest way to prevent OS shutting down is if Nulgath at least keeps making new SG character releases once in a while, this would benefit some money/profits coming in as well as making some spenders happy, entertained & of course, simultaneously keeping the game somewhat alive.

We fans got to continue supporting what we can, long live Nulgath!
Epic  Post #: 531
8/2/2014 15:05:25   
Gorillo Titan

From the AQW forum I read that Nulgath character made an appreance in the latest AQW update signaling that Nulgath could be back to work on OS making him busy again which could be seen as good or bad since it could make more Nulgath fans for OS and give us more opportunity for new stuff from Aqw coming to OS but also him being to busy to even work on OS.
Post #: 532
8/11/2014 22:46:17   
Elite Tuga

BEST & ONLY option to make OS resurrect & prosper:

(It has been stated before & its the best bet we players have, unfortunately).

We have to post the link of the 'OverSoul homepage' around the more renown social-media/entertainment sites i.e Youtube, ext (convincing people from the public by stating i.e "Oversoul is a free online PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game that plays right inside your browser, join now!").

This may entice new people to click the link & check the game out (this can attract hundreds/thousands after several weeks/months time) but we have to fame OS everyday this way & then maybe we will start becoming aware in the nearby future that the community is much greater. We just have to 'unite' & all do the same-thing, if we wish 'OverSoul' to get further, ASAP!

Dev's don't want to kick start OS then we shall try in their behalf.

If we actually do this we will feel somewhat better "conscious wise" because at least we tried hard/harder on what we could do to help our beloved OS (& accept defeat if all fails).

Good-luck, loyal players!

P S: Stay strong & positive, don't let any negative comments get you guys down, regardless of their position/status & remember that our mission isn't impossible.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 8/21/2014 10:55:06 >

Epic  Post #: 533
8/11/2014 23:46:31   
branden80

WAIT WHOA WAIT IM SORRY (hi im back for a bit!) i just read what nulgath said and the only words that stuck was oversoul COULD have been a success, does this mean what i think it means!?

WAIT WHAT?!?! How does oversoul have NO coders? wait.. if i remember correctly rolith was the only coder, i mean thats cool we get to add our own art but ive been the battleon forums long enough to know not to get too excited cause its gonna take too long for the people(or more likely person) to look at our stuff, but i STILL WANT WINTER TO BE IN THERE

< Message edited by branden80 -- 8/12/2014 0:03:33 >

AQW  Post #: 534
8/12/2014 0:01:02   
Sinister Ace

quote:

WAIT WHOA WAIT IM SORRY (hi im back for a bit!) i just read what nulgath said and the only words that stuck was oversoul COULD have been a success, does this mean what i think it means!?

Yes. BUT like 'Elite Tuga' stated it's up-to us now to bring Oversoul back in track. The only way for Dev's to support this game is if we can get more players to play, more players means more profit & more profit mean's more OS staff/Coders. Only after then we will get more in-game features/quest's & so on but until then it's just character releases.
Post #: 535
8/12/2014 12:38:28   
Gorillo Titan

We aren't gonna get much character releases anymore if anything they'll be very spaced out to one or two characters a month.

Post #: 536
9/3/2014 15:03:12   
Angelixx the Good

So... What do we need to do to get this game going again? If I got it right we just need more new players, or we specifically need paying ones?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 537
9/3/2014 15:24:03   
megakyle777

Both. Get the player traffic flowing and the money too and OS can live again. Most of us are doing what we can by using our sigs on the forums and mentioning it to friends.

DF  Post #: 538
9/3/2014 15:46:19   
Angelixx the Good

It really is hard to make someone try playing a game like this when the game itself stoped trying you know... It's a shame we just can't sustain oversoul on our own... 600 Soul Gems invested just for the hope of getting it moving again, even trough there's no real use for that many gems...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 539
9/18/2014 5:54:38   
ValkyrieKnight

I jump on every now and then but I simply cannot keep interested in this game when it promotes PVE so much and discourages PVP too much. If I didn't have to wait such long periods in between PVPs I would keep playing especially now that I have a job. Alas, OverSoul is still the anti PVP game it has always been thus I cannot entertain the idea of playing let alone invest in it. I really do feel that because most people are either conversing in the main town AKA doing jack squat or out searching for characters if and or training that it makes the game feel dead which equals very quick bordem and the forgetting of OverSoul.

Also, back when I played a free player I saw this game rapidly dwindle into the state of a cash based browser game. If I'm going to spend hours farming Cpus to get 15k I want to at least have a better chance at a rare item. When everyone had the same crappy rate it was fine but 100% the chance to get a rare using SoulGems and I wave the white flag.
AQW Epic  Post #: 540
9/18/2014 8:22:56   
Gorillo Titan

Thats not true at all for the CC anyway you still can get bad CC with SGs.
Post #: 541
9/18/2014 12:34:03   
ValkyrieKnight

@ Titan

You're still guaranteed a rare card and with the amount of time saved from purchasing with SG it inevitable creates a imbalance between SGs and gold users. Try farming 45k with gold with no gold boost and getting 3 bad card sets and tell me if you'd still be willing to continue playing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 542
9/18/2014 12:54:14   
DarkLore

I agree. Gold rewards need to be huffed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 543
9/18/2014 12:59:22   
Gorillo Titan

You get bad cards with either gold or sgs some people are just lucky I've got 3 poisons off one gold pack and gotten all pierce off a sgs pack its all luck based they never guaranteed a good cards just a high chance.
Post #: 544
9/18/2014 13:02:40   
The Jop

They did guarantee at least one high ranking card from SG packs after people complained about getting bad cards from them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 545
9/18/2014 13:04:14   
Gorillo Titan

Then its glitched cause I've still gotten all 100 card packs from sgs.
Post #: 546
9/18/2014 13:08:05   
The Jop

Oh, then you can report it here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 547
9/18/2014 13:18:33   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone know were to find a picture of 1st mate REV I remember rev talking about it.
Post #: 548
9/18/2014 13:36:26   
ValkyrieKnight

Considering how many characters (really broken ones imo) are exclusive to SG on top of how many elements free users have to farm vigorously to get good card sets it not only heavily limits their capabilities it just makes and already hard to enjoy game even harder and people just can't get over it. Again, free players are heavily restricted. I can't begin to describe how many hours I put into getting Ogre Maiden only to find out after getting her to level 17 (with no exp boost) that she'd get a evolution that is........of course, SG only.

The developers should have made gold prices for those who cannot use SG E.G 10k gold to evolve a SG character costing 4SG and 25k gold to evolve a character costing 10SG.
AQW Epic  Post #: 549
9/18/2014 13:40:55   
The Jop

Well, you're not really missing anything since Ogre Maiden's evolution is pretty bad, also you only have to get her to level 10 to evolve. If they gave a high gold alternative to getting SG characters, they would most likely have less SG purchases, and players with X-Boosts would still have a huge advantage because they can get nearly 7 times the normal amount of gold and experience.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 21 [22] 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= The Progress of Oversoul
Page 22 of 23«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition