Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Raven (Human)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Raven (Human)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2014 5:40:55   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Raven

Location: Friday the 13th - Full Moon, Howl at the Moon, Amityvale (Book 3) -> Up, The Locket, The Dark Tower, Bitten, The Castle in the Woods, Missed Raven, Bloodwork, Castle Crashers, Blood Feud, Blood and Roses, It Begins..., Doom Amulet, Out of Control, The Royal Resistance - Rose Faction, A Shocking Discovery, Grinding Gears, Direct Current, The Spark of the Soul, Broken Circuit (Part 1), Broken Circuit (Part 2), Of Duty and Dragons

Quests given
Friday the 13th - Full Moon
Swamp Lake
Neron's Request
Blood Patrol: Vampires
Blood Patrol: Werewolves
The Locket

The Dark Tower
Bitten
The Castle in the Woods
Bloodwork
Castle Crashers
Blood Feud
Blood and Roses

Missed Raven

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Friday the 13th - Full Moon

Raven: Downhill is an understatement. It's a constant battle to not drown in darkness and necromancy.

Raven: Rooting out vampire infestations is a passion.

Raven: Look, <Character>... I know who you are. I also know what my best friend has to say about you...
Raven: I definitely know when there are too many snarling, drooling furballs for me to handle.
Raven: The only way to save Amityvale is to work together.

Howl at the Moon

Raven: Get away from her monster!!

Raven: Not if I can help it, monster.

Amityvale (Book 3)
(before The Locket)

• Quests
    • Blood Patrol: Vamps
      Raven: Magus Neron has sent word that he wants you to go out on patrol. The Vampire Patrol goes north of town.

• Blood Patrol: Weres
      Raven: Magus Neron has sent word that he wants you to go out on patrol. The Werewolf Patrol goes south of town.

The Locket

Raven: What is this?!

Raven: You're supposed to be guarding this room! No one goes in or out but Thursday and I!

Raven: Then how do you explain the necklace!

Raven: This isn't funny... who came through here?

Raven (thinking): Both windows were locked.
    Raven: Thursday... Thursday! Are you sure that isn't yours?

Raven: Thursday...
    Raven: Thursday!

Raven: We should go see Magus Neron and <Character>....

Raven: I don't know, she hasn't been able to get it open. Can't we just take it from her?

Raven: Thursday, are you ok?

Raven: We're... we're trying to make it safer.

Raven: Get her up to her room now! Make sure nothing can get in!

Raven: We've got to stop this! Before the whole town burns down!

Raven: For now... the villagers have all been knocked out. The Magus is seeing to them.

Raven: Ok. Let's go in and make sure she's doing alright.

Raven: NO!!!

Amityvale (Book 3)
    (after The Locket, before Blood and Roses)

Raven: Welcome to Amityvale, <Character>.

• Talk
    Raven: Thursday has gone missing and we need to find her! Do you remember where the nacklace you found for her years ago came from?
    Raven: We still don't know who the new locket was from and it disappeared along with Thursday.
    Raven: Was it the werewolves? The vampires? Someone trying to get her out of town? I just hope, whereever she is, Thursday is ok.

• Quests
    Raven: Why are both the vampires and the werewolves after Thursday?
    • Full Moon War! - teleports you to Friday the 13th - Full Moon.

• Swamp Lake
      Raven: Swamp Lake is where Lon and Chaney lived, maybe there are clues there.

• Neron's Request
      Raven: Magus Neron has requested your presence. He has a task for you.

• Blood Patrol: Vamps
      Raven: Magus Neron has sent word that he wants you to go out on patrol. The Vampire Patrol goes north of town.

• Blood Patrol: Weres
      Raven: Magus Neron has sent word that he wants you to go out on patrol. The Werewolf Patrol goes south of town.

• The Locket
      Raven: Who could have left that locket in Thursday's room?

• The Dark Tower
      Raven: Thursday is gone! I need your help!

• Bitten
      Raven: We have to find Thursday before it's too late!
      • Start Quest! - begins Bitten quest.

• Castle
      Raven: If there's another nest of vampires, we have to find it! They might be the ones who took Thursday!

• Bloodwork
      Raven: Magus Neron needs to talk to you. He says it's important.

• Castle Crashers
      Raven: Thursday is at the vampire queen's castle?! Hurry, <Character>!

• Blood Feud
      Raven: That giant bat is taking Thursday towards the Darkness Tower!

• Blood And Roses
      Raven: I only hope we make it in time to stop Frydae and save Thursday!

• Missed Raven - begins Missed Raven quest.
  • Heal & potions - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

The Dark Tower

Raven: Let... go of me! I need to go after her!!!

Raven: You were supposed to be guarding her! Why did you leave her alone! WHY? We were supposed to protect her...
    Raven: She's my only friend and now she might be gone forever!

Raven: Let's go...

Raven: Where is she?! What did you do to her, monster!

Raven: Thursday is gone.

Bitten

Raven: I... I'm sorry, I thought you were... we need to go.

Raven: No. I'll be better when we find those dogs.

Raven: Where is she? Let me in there you... you...
    Raven: Flea bitten mongrels!

Raven: I want my friend back! What have you done with Thursday!

Raven: Answ-

Raven: What are you experimenting on, you monster!

Raven: NO!

Raven: So you're after her blood too!

Raven: So you want to make her into a science experiment. You still want to use her, just the like the vampires!

Raven: You mean your mongrel?

The Castle in the Woods

Raven: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go, <Character>, we have to find Thursday!

Raven: All I care about is Thursday. I can put the fires out later.

Raven: Even if I turn, we still have to save Thursday! I was alone, in the middle of Doomwood, and she was the only one who welcomed me in.
    Raven: She saved my life and I won't stand by while hers is taken!

Raven: I don't. I'm not going to sit and make a list of all the places I haven't seen Thursday though when I could actually be looking for her!

Raven: Please, <Character>, we have to find her before it's too late.

Raven: Is this... blood?

Raven: Hmm?

Raven: What was that?

Raven: We've defeated plenty of vampires...

Raven: Your "domain"? This is part of the Kingdom of Greenguard under the rule of King Alteon!

Raven: She's my friend! I will search until I find her!

Raven: He... he didn't know she was gone...

Missed Raven

Raven: I'm fine, <Character>. I'm just... thinking.

Raven: You... really want to know?

Raven: Thursday is my best friend. She was the only one to help me when everything had been taken from me.

Raven: I'm not from this area... I'm not even from this continent.
    Raven: I was born across the sea, where magic is revered. Where those without it are treated like lesser beings.
    Raven: My parents weren't "gifted" with magic.
    Raven: My father was a scholar though and worked for the Enchanters Guild.
    Raven: My mother... my mother had a less honorable profession.
    Raven: I don't remember much, but I still remember the white bark of the trees....

Raven: It... it was my fault.
    Raven: My magic... manifested.
    Raven: It meant that the Enchanters would take me. I'd be swept into the Guild and my parents might never see me again.
    Raven: So, we left in the night.
    Raven: They never blamed me... they always told me it was to find a better life, a life where it wouldn't matter if they had magic or not, but I knew why.
    Raven: I think that was the last time I ever saw them smile....
    Raven: Standing on the deck of that ship, the wind filling the sails, it was almost like we were flying... and they said it was going to be an adventure...
    Raven: Except, we had nothing but the clothes and the food the captain gave us. My parents paid every last coin just to get us across the ocean.
    Raven: We watched the ship sail away from the beach, then turned to face our new "adventure"... and it seemed like we never stopped running after that.
    Raven: We landed after you were frozen, <Character>, and it was a dark time.
    Raven: Elementals still raged, necromancers raised their undead minions from their pick of skeletons, and bandits roamed the woods.
    Raven: My mother was able to fight off some of the danger but we tried to avoid most of it by hiding and travelling at night until one night...
    Raven: ... well, the night never ended. There's nothing quite like the Doomwood anywhere else in the world.
    Raven: My parents were terrified that the Sun had been eaten again.
    Raven: Wolves howled throughout the night, it felt like we were always being watched, even if we couldn't see a thing... then...
    Raven: ... then this thing came crashing through the trees.
    Raven: It was... it was silver and had spikes for hands... my father shouted at me to hide... my mother tried to fight it and...
    Raven: ... they paid for it with their lives. There was nothing I could do... so I ran.
    Raven: Someone was shouting to stop... but I had to get away.
    Raven: With wolves howling, vampires hissing, and whatever that... thing was chasing me, I just tried to hide and find my way to someplace safe.

Raven: Even in the eternal darkness of Doomwood, there's a midnight....
    Raven: With the wolves howling, the vampires hissing... no one would open their door to me.
    Raven: Who knew if I had been bit, or was some sort of a ploy to get their door open? All I knew was that the wolves were getting closer.
    Raven: That I could still hear that silver monster crashing through the woods....
    Raven: I thought I was going to die, <Character>.
    Raven: That I would be torn to shreds or slowly drained of all my blood. I heard the moans of undead as I ran past the cemetery...
    Raven: Then I saw one last house.
    Raven: One last chance to survive the night.
    Raven: I almost didn't stop.

Raven: I lost my home, my parents, and almost lost my life... Thursday was the only one who welcomed me in.
    Raven: She saved my life and I will never forget that. She's my best friend, <Character>, and I owe her.

Bloodwork

Raven: <Character>? <Character>, please don't... don't say anything about me being bitten.... Not yet.

Raven: I can't risk it, <Character>. We're here to clean up, report in, and think before we go out searching again.
    Raven: Nothing is going to stop me from trying to save Thursday. I'll meet you at the Magus's lab.

Raven: I'm here. I'm fine, just worried for Thursday. We're here to check in and then we need to start searching again.

Raven: .... huh?

Raven: No. It was... it was my fault.

Raven: What do you need?

Raven: We don't have time for that. <Character>, you... you could look at my cells.

Raven: I've been freshly bitten. What better chance do you have to watch the light infusion as it spreads through my blood?
    Raven: If it will help others, help to find the cure, then it's worth it.

Raven: We have to. We might not find Thursday before the full moon and this is the fastest way for you to see what you need to.

Raven: He's not sure, but... she has magic in her blood.
    Raven: Magus, we have to get back out there to find her so if you want to see the... infection in action, we have to do it now.

Raven: ...

Raven: The Magus knows you won't be welcome in town so he's copied his notes for you.
    Raven: He wants to work together to try to find a cure, even if it has to be in secret.
    Raven: His only requirement is that the werewolf attacks on Amityvale stop.

Raven: Then he knows about Thursday! By the Avatars....

Raven: What is he doing!?

Castle Crashers

Raven: Thursday... Thursday was there the whole time?!

Raven: Has she been turned?

Raven: ......

Raven: Thursday! Are you alright? Did she hurt you?

Raven: You lied! Why didn't you tell us you had Thursday?

Raven: Why would you want to find a cure for the werewolves?

Raven: You wou-

Blood Feud

Raven: We can help clear the path.

Raven: Thursday?

Blood and Roses

Raven: Ge-

Raven: Any vampire that tries to stop us is dust.

Raven: If it will help with your mission, I can do it.

Raven: Thank you, <Character>, you are a true hero.

It Begins...

???: <Character>!

Raven: Amityvale is under attack! I haven't heard from Magus Neron in a while, I needed to get help.
    Raven: And I-
    Raven: And I thought of you.

Doom Amulet

Raven: My head... hurts...

Out of Control

???: Magus Neron!
    Raven: An urgen—
    Raven: Oh, uh, hi, <Character>!

Raven: Hi, Thursday.
    Raven: An urgent report has come in, Magus Neron, directly from Swordhaven!

Raven: It appears that other rifts have opened across the kingdom of Greenguard.

Raven: The Queen has declared a kingdom-wide emergency, and the Rose and Knights are to be deployed to the following areas:

Raven: ...the city of Dragesvard...

The Royal Resistance - Rose Faction
    (before Ambition's Crossroads)

Raven: Hi, <Character>.

Raven: And we thought we'd come to say hi and help out!

Raven: Well... Maybe we didn't tell Magus Neron exactly what we were doing...

Raven: But come on! We couldn't miss out on this adventure.
    Raven: Magus Neron managed to get reinforcements from the vampires and werewolves too, so I'm sure we won't be missed.

Raven: AWOOOOOOOOO!

Raven: Right? Now let's see about these ruins...

A Shocking Discovery

Raven: These ruins are sacred to the tribes around here for a reason.
    Raven: There are all sorts of secrets of our past that we might accidentally destroy or miss if we just smash our way through.

Raven: How's that working out for the Empire and Volkenraand, Magester?

If you select the 'I agree. We're in a rush.' option:
      Raven: Come on, <Character>. We've already split up into two groups to look for the focus. We'll find it in no time!
    If you select the 'No, we must be careful.' option:
      Raven: See? <Character> agrees with us too, Ostromir. And Vseslava's group is searching too, so I'm sure we'll find it sooner than later!
    Raven: Are all Magesters so passive? Or is it just the Golden Hand who are so cowardly?

Raven: We don't need your permission.

Raven: Oh, it's adorable! How do we get this cage open?

Raven: But if you do that, you might hurt it, Mritha!

Raven: Look how scared it is! There's no way it would harm us.

Raven: Excuse me, Prince Eulin, but what are you?

Raven: He's so precious! He's even cuter than <Dragon>!

Raven: *Snrk*

Raven: Prince Eulin, do you need our help returning home? It just so happens that we're looking for a way to close off the means by which you traveled here.
    Raven: Maybe we can work together.

Raven: –and then he puffed up really big and it was so cute–

If you joined the Rose Faction:
    Raven: You mean– I– Yes, I won't let you down!

Grinding Gears

Raven: How could Eulin do this to us?

Raven: I trusted him!

Raven: Unless...

Raven: You don't suppose he has some sort of a plan, do you?

Raven: There has to be some plan, there has to be something!

Raven: Well... can't we do something then? They left us with all of our gear... We're not bound...
    Raven: Maybe they don't think we're a threat.
    Raven: Can you get this door open, Magester?

Raven: We– <Dragon> and I could fight our way out!

Raven: I'm not stupid. We must be in the Manufactory. Which means we're on the other side of the Proclamation rift.

Raven: We'll find it.

Raven: Nothing will stop us, right <Dragon>?

Raven: You lazy Magester! All talk, no action! Come on <Dragon>, let's break our way out!

Raven: At least they're trying! All you Magesters do is use others. Can't do anything for yourself.

Raven: The Magesters- you- you made me and my parents flee!

Raven: From the empire!
    Raven: From my home!!

Raven: Yeah. Everyone knows the stories. Children who manifest magical abilities are taken from their families.
    Raven: By the Magesters.

Raven: Don't give me that! My father... my father was a scholar in the Enchanters' guild.
    Raven: He heard the whispers of the Magesters, even if he was supposed to forget what he heard.
    Raven: And my mother– she was an assassin. And since the assassins are in the employ of the Magesters, she knew...

Raven: We fled. Bought passage from some smuggler. Spent all we had.
    Raven: If it weren't for the Magesterium... for you... we wouldn't have had to flee.
    Raven: They'd still... they would...

Raven: They'd still be alive!

Raven: What are you saying? Were they wrong, then? Was I not going to be taken?

Raven: Speak plainly. Would I have been able to stay with my family?

Raven: ...

Raven: ...And that's the same to you, is it?

Raven: And you? Do you remember your family? Do you protect them?
    Raven: Is being a Magester really everything you claim it to be?

Raven: And that's supposed to make me feel better?

Raven: Intentioned or not, they're caused by your actions.
    Raven: You steal children from their families, raise them to be monsters, then do nothing when it matters.
    Raven: I'm getting out of here, with or without you.

Raven: Preferably without.

Raven: Hladach?

Raven: Whatever.
    Raven: Just... don't get in the way.

Raven: Ready, <Dragon>?

Raven: I told you he had a plan!

Raven: They're bound to be on the other side too. Can I trust you to at least remember the way while <Dragon> and I fight our way through?

Raven: Yes ma'am!
    Raven: During the surprise attacks on the camps, it seems Ostromir, <Dragon>, and I were...
    Raven: ...herded by the flow of battle to be separated from everyone else.

Raven: Anyway, after we were captured, we were tossed and turned and dragged into the ruins and eventually through the rift.
    Raven: Into the Manufactory!

Raven: After that, we were thrown into a prison cell. Ostromir helped break us free, and as we explored, trying to find a way out–

Raven: We followed Eulin, who sometimes seemed just as lost as we were–

Raven: –the majority of who we still seemed to encounter–

Raven: Eventually, we made it back to the rift, and fought our way back through the ruins.

Raven: They'll probably be prepared for an attack, but at least we're not going in blind.

Raven: Eulin, do you need a hug?

Raven: Make no mistake.

Raven: I still don't like you.

The Royal Resistance - Rose Faction
    (after Grinding Gears)

Raven: Hi, <Character>. I'm glad I'm back, too!

Raven: I think I've told you before, how my family had to escape from the Shapeless Empire.
    Raven: Getting locked up with a Magester... well, I shared with him a piece of my mind.
    Raven: It didn't make me feel any better, and I still hate the Magesterium.
    Raven: I thought I was past it. That I moved on. But Every time I see them in their fancy suits, talking about the Shapeless, I...

Raven: It's okay, <Character>. I know you were curious. Thanks, both of you. I'll be alright!

Direct Current

Raven: Shh.

Raven: Everything okay, Prince Eulin?

The Spark of the Soul

Raven: When we left, it looked like they were beginning to set up an encampment.
    Raven: No one really got in our way.

Raven: Eulin, can you give us any information about possible defenses we can expect?

Raven: That's not going to happen!

Raven: Eulin!

Raven: Oh, he's almost as cute as Eulin!

Raven: I can't even! I just can't!

Broken Circuit (Part 1)

Raven: Hmph.

Raven: We'll all miss you greatly, Prince Eulin.

Raven: Right, everyone?

Broken Circuit (Part 2)

Raven: You can't do it yourself? Without him?

Raven: That's right! Neron's a master of researching magical ailments and disease!

Raven: But–

Raven: Thank you, Grand Magus.

Raven: No one else is volunteering? I'll go then.

Raven: Of course he did.

Raven: Sure. <Character>, are you ready to head out?

Raven: It was about my parents. Let's move on.

Raven: Magus Neron! Sir! I'm... sorry that Thursday and I ran off without telling you...

Raven: Yes, sir!

Raven: It's... I've been fine.

Of Duty and Dragons

Raven: Oh, Eulin, I'm going to miss you! Take care of yourself!

Raven: I'll miss you!

Raven: I'm sure you're all extremely busy, but feel free to visit whenever you want!

Raven: Bye <Character>! Bye Mritha! Bye <Dragon>!

Alternate Side View Appearance
    Appearance in Friday the 13th: Black Winter
    Baby Appearance
    Kid Appearance
    spoiler:

Half-Werewolf Appearance
    Full-Werewolf Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for image, alternate side view, Black Winter, and spoiler appearance images, quest links, additional dialogue, and corrections.
  • Slayer Zach for Baby appearance image.
  • DF Staff for Kid appearance image.
  • Grandpa Oz for additional dialogue.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/17/2021 9:19:39 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Raven (Human)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition