Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2014 12:08:56   
Gorillo Titan

Twitter would be a better option the OS forum has been pretty dead lately.
Post #: 551
7/20/2014 12:10:30   
megakyle777

You are probably right, but Twitter has only so may words.
DF  Post #: 552
7/20/2014 12:13:42   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Social Media, my friends, is a powerful thing. You could also try spreading it anywhere else on the interwebz like other forum sites if you know some good places willing to help out a small, dying game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 553
7/20/2014 12:17:49   
megakyle777

Well, I don't have many people online but I will try. If anyone else has more good. What we also need to do is get everyone CURRENTLY in OS to do it too.
DF  Post #: 554
7/20/2014 12:53:19   
Gorillo Titan

@Mallet So the poll isn't going to be on the forum?

Lot of players are kids without jobs and I've actually run out of stuff to use sgs on myself.

Why not asking Artix on twitter or some other high ranked AE person to ask people to play OS?
Post #: 555
7/20/2014 12:54:11   
The Finnish Phoenix

Sorry I don't have Twitter and if I were to get it I wouldn't have any followers or anything so I doubt I'd be very effective. However, we're not doing that terribly, we climbed to over 50 players on Nulgath alone after the release and Nulgath did a great job with Griffon.

quote:

@GT I don't know any more than what any other OSGD user knows except maybe Asu or Sage.

Good one. :P

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 556
7/20/2014 13:11:07   
Gorillo Titan

It only makes sense for mrithra to know at least since im pretty sure it was said polls wouldn't be on the homepage do to people being able to flood the votes so easily.
Post #: 557
7/20/2014 13:18:16   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@TFP It's true. The only AKs who know more than the forums are the ones who test for an AE game or are a part of the staff. The same with the rest of the forum staff. It's entirely up to Nulgath when and where he posts the poll, and we probably won't know until it happens. I'm not entirely sure if Nulgath has the power to make polls himself, so he might not even need to get a forum staff member to help him with the thread.

But we're getting off-topic now and should veer back to OS discussion(especially the plan of getting more people to play the game. I like that idea)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 558
7/20/2014 13:36:39   
Gorillo Titan

We been talking about the getting more players idea for months several people made youtube channels to show off the games salene,bjeble,phoenix, and clinton are just a few of the people who started doing it I've even started asking people I know on youtube and wattpad to do reviews on the game to show it off to there subscribers and fans.

Asuka and sage said they know nothing when I asked on Friday.
Post #: 559
7/20/2014 15:05:37   
The Finnish Phoenix

The way it was phrased made it seem like you were saying Sage and Asuka are the only people in OSGD who know less than you but I digress. How about asking Alina to advertise for OS and put OS updates on the AQW design notes since we're technically a spin-off of AQW in that many OS characters are from AQW including Nulgath himself.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 560
7/20/2014 15:10:47   
the warden

TFP: im kind of suprised they didnt think of that already.
I mean they did items for os during the evil war so it would have been a logical next step xd.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 561
7/20/2014 15:14:37   
The Finnish Phoenix

Right and when OverSoul was first getting started the DN's would have information about when it opened, what tests were when, etc so maybe a bit of hype from there during these slow times could help OS out a little. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 562
7/20/2014 15:19:22   
Gorillo Titan

OS is listed on the main AE when it gets updates and does advertise in AQW when you die though but more can be done more twitter followers gives more people a chance to hear about the update even on release date we barely have anyone till Nulgath post on his twitter the update is live.
Post #: 563
7/20/2014 15:46:37   
The Finnish Phoenix

I doubt many AQW players are checking the main AE website since they have the DN's to inform them of upcoming updates.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 564
7/20/2014 15:53:08   
Gorillo Titan

Ok. Well we still need someone who actually ask people to play OS I haven't had any luck when it comes to asking the higher ups about OS I know late last year several people decided to post 5 times a day trying to get artix to reply about the drop in OS Clinton sent a 5 page thing to artix.
Post #: 565
7/20/2014 16:28:07   
the warden

The staff do need to start mentioning it more -_- I mean the only one who said she'd try and help I think was Alina.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 566
7/20/2014 16:58:24   
Gorillo Titan

@The Warden Has she done anything lately?

Is the OS website only in english? AQW has a sever thats in a completely different language right?

A large portion of the OS community doesn't speak English and twitter and the AE website wouldn't really be that helpful because of it.

Also how about an artifact that lets you look up the location for characters for those who rather not look at the wiki?
Post #: 567
7/20/2014 17:02:19   
the warden

titan: no clue she just said something about it in a diffrent topic
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 568
7/20/2014 17:24:44   
Gorillo Titan

Well a few days ago someone said while the AQW server was messed up people should play the other gamaes and speaking of that last time it happened OS went over 100 people for an hour or two.
Post #: 569
7/20/2014 17:29:13   
The Finnish Phoenix

Shutting down AQW would probably help OS. Just throwing it out there. xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 570
7/20/2014 17:39:57   
clintonian

Lol shutting down AQW would kill AE. Its their main money maker. Although all the staff would work on the other games like OS to improve them. You have a point

Join the PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game Oversoul!
Epic
Post #: 571
7/20/2014 17:42:28   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

Well a few days ago someone said while the AQW server was messed up people should play the other gamaes and speaking of that last time it happened OS went over 100 people for an hour or two.

quote:

Shutting down AQW would probably help OS. Just throwing it out there. xD

Answer: "Stage" a fake AQW shutdown. Assuming these statements are all true.

By fake, I mean like a fake AQW's servers are down; we'll be bringing them back up in a few moments

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 7/20/2014 17:43:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 572
7/20/2014 17:44:26   
Gorillo Titan

Not a good idea and its Impossible AQW get shut down lots of AE people would lose there jobs plus it would be a huge rush of people having to be trained to work on OS and the way OS is now its actually a little boring with your only options being 1 vs 1 and no in battle chat its a pretty lonely game ED on the other hand has 2 vs 2 in game chat making it better then OS in the pvp area.
Post #: 573
7/20/2014 18:29:20   
doomkiller128

I made a post of the LoL-forums, this could grab some attention :D
Post #: 574
7/20/2014 18:42:11   
Gorillo Titan

With how the AQW game was glitched to give alliance a 30% increase to beat chaos during the lair invasion anything is possible.
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition