Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Origins of Aspar, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Origins of Aspar, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2014 17:58:29   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

The Origins of Aspar

Location: Pellow Village (Book 3) -> 3 Right -> Tomix -> Void Ship! -> Board the ship -> Origins
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Adrift
Release Date: July 4th, 2014

Objective: Continue your journey deeper into the mysterious forest full of Pandora Worshippers.
Objective completed: Our heroes go back to the ship, carrying the wood, in silence....

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(10) Worshipper
(1) Yellow - Boss

NPCs
Aspar
Pandora
Red
Tomix
Yellow

Rewards
Pandora's Blue Pendant
Pandora's Yellow Pendant
Pandora's Purple Pendant
Pandora's Orange Pendant
Pandora's Red Pendant
Pandora's Green Pendant
Pandora's White Pendant
Pandora's Black Pendant
Pandora's Shimmering Pendant

Dialogue
  • Tomix joins you as Guest A.

Pandora: I know where we are.
    Tomix: Where?
    Pandora: In my memories...
    <Character>: How is this possible?
    Pandora: I sealed my memories in the void after my death, I couldn't deal with them.
    Tomix: Just like Pellow Village was sealed in the void?
    Pandora: I believe so.
    <Character>: Why does everyone keep sealing things in here? This isn't a trash site...
    Pandora: It is, in a way.
    Tomix: If you've sealed off your memories in here, does that mean you...
    Pandora: Yes, sadly. When you set your foot on this very ground, Tomix, these memories came back to me.
    Pandora: And Tomix?
    Tomix: Yes?
    Pandora: I have something very important to tell you about Aspar.
    Tomix: I know what it is Pandora. It's a pretty common knowledge.
    Tomix: You were the one who released the seven corrupted elemental spirits and I don't blame you for that.
    Pandora: No, it's something else. Can you see a big tree around here somewhere?

Tomix looks around.

Tomix: That one?
    Pandora: Precisely. That is where everything started. I had a house under that tree, a small hut where I unleashed woes upon Lore.
    Pandora: And the place where I died, knowing that my selfishness will bring sadness to the world.
    Tomix: I'm... sorry these memories came back to you.
    Pandora: It's alright, I'm stronger now. Pure. You should head to the big tree, to my house, and learn the truth.
    <Character>: I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a question. Who were those "people" that attacked us? They had your mark.
    Pandora: I know, now, who they are. Chaosweavers who worship me because of what I did.
    Pandora: They think I released the seven spirits to cleanse the world...
    <Character>: But why are they here? This place is from your memories before you died...
    Pandora: I don't know <Character>. Perhaps chaosweavers from the Pellow Village found their way here?
    Tomix: Okay guys, time is not on our side, let's go to that tree as fast as possible.

You and Tomix fight your way to the hut.

Yellow: Master was right! Ha! You are here!
    <Character>: What the- Who are you?
    Yellow: Someone who's supposed to stall you!

• Battle!
  • Extreme Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

After you defeat Yellow...

<Character>: He... dissolved-
    Tomix: He must have been one of Envy's creations.
    Pandora: This makes sense. Just like he created the other six corrupted elemental spirits.
    Tomix: He what?!
    Pandora: I promised that you would learn the truth here, in this house. Look.

A child's drawing hangs from the wall, of Aspar and Pandora holding hands, with the words "mommy and me".

Tomix: Mommy and... me? Is that-
    Pandora: Aspar.
    Tomix: Envy is your son?!
    Pandora: I didn't give birth to him, yet I've made him... so yes, he is my son.
    Pandora: A long time ago I was a different person. Selfish, narrow minded and hungry for power. Out of the three of us, I was the worst of my siblings.
    Pandora: After our father disappeared, I remember I had an argument with Baltael and left.
    Pandora: I founded the chaosweavers, we were moving from place to place...
    Pandora: ... pillaging villages and destroying towns we stumbled upon on our way. And then I met my future husband.
    Pandora: He was the only one who wasn't afraid of me. He was the only one who found good in me...
    Tomix: Pandora?
    Pandora: I'm fine. You probably don't want to hear about that, let me get to the point. I could not bear a child.
    Pandora: My husband went to fight in a war and never came back. The rest of the chaosweavers had moved on, I had no one else left.
    Pandora: And so, I created Aspar by splitting my soul. I loved him very... very much. But he wasn't a human, he was a spirit.
    Pandora: We moved to my home town, to Mortem. Over the years, I noticed the look he was giving other children. I knew he was jealous of them.
    Pandora: They were laughing, playing with others, eating, smelling... feeling.
    Pandora: Once I discovered he killed a few of them, I had to run with him, back to this cabin. His envy only grew.
    Pandora: I...
    Pandora: I... still loved him, even when he was ripping my soul apart and creating his own family of spirits...
    Pandora: I believe it is my fault that he is the way he is. I've created him when I was still angry at life for taking my husband and everything away from me.
    Pandora: Everything that has happened until now, every monstrosity he has done so far, is because I've wanted a child.
    Tomix: ....
    <Character>: W- we should get back to the ship...
    Tomix: Yes... we should.

We return to Envy, who is still absorbing The Codex.

Red: You've called, Master?
    Aspar: Look Red... look at me!

Envy is now a human, and looks very similar to Tomix.

Aspar: I'm a human!!!
    Aspar: Finally!
    Aspar: I can smell! I can-
    Aspar: They've killed Yellow. Their ship is destroyed, how can they be getting closer?!
    Aspar: This is bad! I'm still in the middle of absorbing The Codex!
    Aspar: Red, take Blue and Green and start gathering void creatures. A lot of them! An army possibly!!
    Aspar: I WANT THEM DELAYED!!!

• Complete Quest

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/14/2021 0:12:47 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Origins of Aspar, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition