Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Weaving around - Ergotth's art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Weaving around - Ergotth's art
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2018 14:48:16   
GammaCavy

That epoch- magnficent! And I thought Shadow x and I were good, but you're somthign else again! I love the awe inspiring awesomeness of your awesomely awesome work!
DF  Post #: 26
10/17/2018 18:00:18   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

Now I realized, I have my OC and never posted it here ^^

Ergotth, the Shadowman. Don't worry about his creepy aspect, he is not actualy evil, but he is not "good" either. He is a bit of both, and a little crazy, but he is your friend... sometimes :3 I have a whole headcanon for him, hit in the comments if you want me to write it ^^

Also, while searching for this pic, I found my fanart of last year's Mogloween event, the Blood Moon :D
DF AQW  Post #: 27
10/17/2018 20:42:16   
Shadow X Ascendant

Oh Interesting, i need to say i was waiting some real opponent , i like competition , You are an Shadowman, just remember i am the Shadows Itself. Darkness is neither good or evil, is an force of nature, the one who hangs the world in the elemental balance
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
10/18/2018 0:17:35   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

although the element my Shadowman is most in control is time ;) I'm called a Shadowman because my realm is inside the shadows of what can be considered "timeless"... plus my own shadoe for some quick escape xD
DF AQW  Post #: 29
12/4/2018 18:05:30   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

With Tomix designing the second version of Oracle (and seriously, I'm impressed at how the class can DRASTICALY change with the artifact, almost like AQW's armor system), I dug up this old concept of an "Oracle class" and made the Oracle Epoch, when you equip the artifact "Orb of ever-seeing future"

Oracle Epoch

Mechanics-wise, this class would be more defensive, with every momentum increasing your melee, magic and pierce defense, and switching the order of the Buff skills to Defense, Heal, Attack and Aim while the Debuff skills are in the order Attack, Aim, Defense and Health. The artifact increases All +20 but decreases overall damage by 20%. Skills that use Momentum will heal you for 1% HP per momentum used
DF AQW  Post #: 30
6/4/2019 23:06:32   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

brought some new stuff :D
Revamped Ergotth the Shadowman with a new cloak (and shamelessly reusing the head because I really like how it came out)

SoulWeaver Epoch, or Epoch Weaver

And because I have absolutely no shame at all... THIS.
DF AQW  Post #: 31
6/5/2019 13:42:54   
Glais

Always love to see a JoJo reference.

Your OC's art also turned out rather well, the fit of the robe is really interesting, I like what you have going on there.

The head of the SoulWeaver Epoch looks a little off, but the blade did turn out nicely.

DF MQ  Post #: 32
6/25/2019 0:48:38   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

thanks ^^ I was a bit inspired by the style of Castlevania when redesigning Ergotth's cloak (just finished binge-playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 and 2) and gave it something more solid and unique. As for the weaver epoch, yea, I messed up with the face a bit, but I'm overall happy with the outfit, and the infinite-shaped blade was my favourite part of it ^^ As for the Jojo one... I have no shame.
DF AQW  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Weaving around - Ergotth's art
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition