Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

For Those Who Focus (CH)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> For Those Who Focus (CH)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2014 7:05:51   
King Bling

The skill named Static Charge gives you back normally 100 mana, with like 550 primary dmg, since people have 300 defense resis minimum, (LVL 40) ,I would suggest that this skill should ignore some of the defense of the opponent just like the MAUL skill of a merc, it ignores 20% defense of the opponent, this way maybe the chs would survive the bosses as well would grant them atleast more of energy which they actually need kinda......and yes people are surely going to say it would be OP, but it isnt chs need a mana come back somehow, not all can be massacre builds and it is useless in 2vs2, unless someone goes 5 focus which gives so less mana as i stated earlier, please ED mods note this maybe, before the next balance updates.
Post #: 1
7/14/2014 10:27:39   
Mother1

Post this here seeing as it has to deal with cyber hunters
Epic  Post #: 2
7/14/2014 13:50:01   
ED Divine Darkness

i agree :)

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/14/2014 17:56:19   
The Hidden Legend

I do feel that they need a proper energy regen, but I also feel that if they get that some certain builds would be too strong. If a poison massacre cyber uses it there is no way you can stop their massacre unless you are another cyber with good emp. With how bad massacre is for tanks that idea would totally end them as they have already healed due to poison. Do not get me wrong, I like cybers and once I get the credits I will turn cyber. Also emp 5 focus cyber are doing pretty good as it is. The only need for that idea would be for bosses like Saeava Lionheart.

< Message edited by The Hidden Legend -- 7/14/2014 17:57:00 >
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> For Those Who Focus (CH)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition