Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

revontheus buff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> revontheus buff
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2014 5:48:59   
Onlythestrong

he is soo weak for a npc i think he should be buff around nightwrath or titan stregnth
Post #: 1
7/15/2014 17:54:23   
GearzHeadz

Agreed.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/15/2014 19:03:31   
dfo99

he have more hp than both
Post #: 3
7/15/2014 20:35:17   
GearzHeadz

Maybe, but he is definitely weaker.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/16/2014 2:26:43   
Teufel Hunden

he may be abit weaker but with how much health he has in the end he is just as hard as they are, the only buff i would give him is when you fight the Lionhart (i beat it but dam was that hard as a mercenary hahaha)

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 7/16/2014 2:27:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/16/2014 2:59:04   
kittycat

I finally defeated him as a Blood Mage, but honestly dealing 500+ damage on a Bludgeon to him is a serious issue. He needs a damage buff on his auxiliary and needs some form of reroute.
AQ MQ  Post #: 6
7/16/2014 3:04:58   
Teufel Hunden

when titan and nw were buffed there were so many complaints that he was too strong and this and that, Now that they give you a boss that is a bit easier but more health, which means more time and energy wasted, you complain that he needs a buff. Can this community ever be happy? They fight for one thing then when they get it, they fight against it. It sickens me to see how much the community bullies the Devs. Honestly. That is my input, and my thoughts on this "balance issue"

@Gearheadz

I am not going "ballistic"... wrong word usage. And i didnt say just this thread did i? i was talking about topics like these as a whole.

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 7/17/2014 10:04:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/16/2014 11:12:28   
GearzHeadz

I don't see any bullying going on in this thread. It's all been civil. You're the one going ballistic.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/16/2014 12:26:48   
Mother1

Lol I remember when Rabbleforth first came out everyone wanted him to get a buff as well.

No Revontheus is fine as he is. He maybe weak but his health compensates for it.

Or is this just a buff for that lionheart fight?
Epic  Post #: 9
7/16/2014 14:31:14   
GearzHeadz

It's just a buff for the Lionhart fight from what ive gathered.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/17/2014 11:03:43   
The berserker killer

I don't think he needs a buff. The boss is supposed to be hard
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
7/17/2014 11:56:11   
GearzHeadz

Well when level 40 rank 60 cyber hunters can't beat him but level 36 tech mages can, there is obviously something wrong.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/17/2014 12:02:01   
Ranloth
Banned

^ That only shows there's something wrong with the classes, not the NPC itself. And clear difference between the TMs and CHs is the EP-return skills, which is why BMs + TLMs + TMs have found the fight relatively easy, compared to other classes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
7/17/2014 12:03:25   
GearzHeadz

Oh I know. This is just a bandaid fix because taking the time to do balancing on classes is a lot more difficult than simply buffing an NPC.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/17/2014 20:16:03   
Xendran

The classes likely won't be balanced, unfortunately. EpicDuel simply doesn't have the playerbase to support future updates of true substance, both in terms of support and having qualified balance testers available.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 15
7/17/2014 20:42:55   
Noobatron x3000

^ Sadly this is true the last few months have been the same war repeated with a whole lot of nothing else significant, Its sad.
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> revontheus buff
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition