Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2v2 should count as two wins

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 should count as two wins
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2014 11:18:46   
The berserker killer

I feel as if the 2v2 battle mode is highly discouraged against. I'm not saying that it should be counted as 2 wins in order to improve my rank, or to give me a boost in my 2v2 wins, or anything else selfish. 2v2 should count as 2 wins for 2 main reasons.

1) XP and Cred boosters count it as two wins
2) It takes twice, sometimes three times as long as a 1v1

My problem is that if I buy a credit/xp boost then 1 out of two things needs to be done to 2v2.

1) Make 2v2 count as two wins all around, basically X2 your 2v2 wins
or
2) Make it stay as 1 win all around without discouraging against it on the cred/xp boosts.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
7/15/2014 11:48:28   
Ranloth
Banned

You're fighting two people in one fight. It doesn't get any simpler.

Also, Exp/Credit Booster counts it as two because you get double rewards (compared to 1v1), and if it only counted as one, it would make the 2v2 better than 1v1, when using the Boost. That would be unfair. The time issue is also irrelevant - sometimes, it takes really little time, just above that of 1v1, and awards you double the rewards - excluding runners. It balances out in the long run.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/15/2014 13:47:25   
Yo son

@Trans, the only problem with that is that 2v2 sometimes take 4x as long as 1v1. Time is also a currency for this game, because even though 2v2 reward 2x as much xp/credits as 1v1, it could potentially take 4x as long making 1v1 a more rewarding option.
Post #: 3
7/15/2014 14:03:21   
Ranloth
Banned

It still wouldn't change the fact 2v2 is one fight versus two people. Rewards are a different story, and 2v2 could use a small increase - in my opinion at least, considering your win depends on the communication with your partner as well as two builds complementing each others and being suitable against your opponents.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/15/2014 14:29:22   
Remorse

I agree with trans, it is a single battle and a single win in it has a different meaning to a 1v1 win.

The problem I think you are trying to get at is low rewards in comparison to 1v1 with times averaged.

In which case I agree I think 2v2 is slightly less rewarding when veiwed as average time.
A small increase to the rewards may be a good idea.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/15/2014 14:32:09 >
Epic  Post #: 5
7/16/2014 2:42:42   
Teufel Hunden

I agree completely with trans

I have over 9k 2v2 wins on my char and do not for one second think 2v2 should be 2 wins. The time factor has nothing to do with battles, it is time and that is all. Also it gives out the added xp and credits what more would u like from it? just so somebody's record will look nicer than the guy next to them...? i think the system is fine the way it is in this aspect and that there is nothing to be done here.

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 7/17/2014 10:12:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/16/2014 11:10:59   
The berserker killer

Alright I like you guys points, I guess I never thought that much into it. Thanks for the discussion!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 should count as two wins
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition