Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Just Like Enhancements ? ! !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Just Like Enhancements ? ! !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2014 16:32:51   
shadow.bane

I Have This Great Idea For Weapons . It's Just Like What We Used To Call Enhancements Back In Gamma And Delta Phases !

Each Weapon Will Have Extra Stats For a Specific Price Like The Following :

Primary (Staff, Blades , Clubs) + 5 Stats ,
Primary (Swords) + 6 Stats ,
Sidearm (Gun) + 5 Stats ,
Armor + 4 Stats ,
Auxiliary + 4 Stats .

You Can Call Them Whatever You Like ... But The Good Of It That Will Return The Ages Of Glory For The Varuim Users That Their Right Is Taken !

These Extra Stats That You Only Can Buy Using Varuim Gives The Varuim User Their Rights And The Worth Of Their Payments That They Used Real Money For :) .

Hope You Agree With Me !

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/16/2014 16:40:22   
Ranloth
Banned

Enhancements aren't coming back, and anything falling under that category won't make it either. Legendary Mode is very similar, but it requires time instead, not just money.

In other words, vetoed.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2014 17:18:06   
Noobatron x3000

Legend ranks are far worse then enhancements , Why? yes they take longer to earn but once you have them you have that power forever, and they're free (not that frees a bad thing)

In the time of enhancements weapons were different with the best (most op weapon always changing) making keeping your massive advantage hard

At the minute its easy with legend ranks now I've got legend ranks the further and further I get in the ranks the easier and easier it becomes to slaughter the lower levels they just don't stand a chance I'll never lose the advantage the more people that get the advantage the harder it will be for anyone else to level after a certain level the more people will quit.

Your turning the lower % into gods while leaving everyone else as cannon fodder/ target practice , In that respect enhancements were better , it was difficult to keep the advantage and you could obtain them regardless of whether you were casual or not and at any level. Enhancements were a bad thing and should never have entered the game but ranks are even worse.

< Message edited by Noobatron x3000 -- 7/16/2014 17:21:32 >
Post #: 3
7/17/2014 8:26:39   
Remorse

Why would you want to add enhancemants back?

The removal of enhancements was something done right about omega!

And so to was the varium/non varium gap removal.

What they shouldn't of done however is have given access to all once varium items with a credit only price.

The better cosmetics that most varium weapons once had was what the devs should of left to provide revenue.
(Remove the stat advantage of these weapons but not the varium prices)

Now it seems they have to look to overpowered promos as substitute to get people to actually spend money on varium.
This saddens me as every time they look to promos for revenue, balance is stabbed in it's metaphorical heart.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/17/2014 8:27:52 >
Epic  Post #: 4
7/17/2014 9:20:34   
shadow.bane

man ! there should be a gap between varuim users and non-varuim users ! cause for god's sake we paid money to this game and they didn't , so why we should be the same ??? it's only a method i give for consideration to return the rights of the varuim users that it has been taken at the end of delta and start of omega ! :) .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/17/2014 9:28:13   
Remorse

^ Look at any successful free to play games,

Now minus from that free to play games that don't give paying players players a competitive advantage over others.

That leaves a total of 0 balanced/good games...

Maybe if this game wasn't solely PvP based this would be acceptable but it's not so it's not.

The biggest us varium players could ask for IMO, is a cosmetic advantage.
Epic  Post #: 6
7/17/2014 9:50:15   
Ranloth
Banned

Opinions mean nothing when there are facts to back up that P2W advantage (Varium) was doing more harm than good, and that returning it will only make things worse - for the game AND balance alike. Your "rights" are also non-existent because there are T&C specifying your rights, and demanding features to be returned is not one of them. Besides, you had no rights to begin with - you're a customer, not a shareholder.

There's a reason why Varium advantage suggestions are... vetoed. This word means it will NEVER happen again.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
7/17/2014 16:12:14   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I´m going to break it for you guys but this here is ED Balance. Suggestions of the sort not about improving the balance in ED in a direct manner has no place here.
Also, for the obvious reasons, the varium vs non-varium discussions are banned since so far, nobody has been able to keep it a constructive and respectful discussion. As such, this ban is still in effect.
And last but not least, trying to have old content to be re/released but under a slightly different name or form will not make the suggestion any more plausible to be implemented. So if you have ideas, that is good, but return of old released content is not a suggestion.

Locked in the name of The Raven. ~Therril Oreb
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Just Like Enhancements ? ! !
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition