Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

After thinking about it!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> After thinking about it!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2014 18:34:51   
suboto

I thought this should happen to epicduel any of the following:
1.rep's for alignments beside good and evil
2. other sagas connected to other ae games
3. a saga to uncover a secret to epicduel possiblely connected to olde fortune city, whos titans parents,nightwraiths,charfades,etc....
4. mini games accessible by legends
5.secret locations unlocked by leveling....
6.cross over events for other players from other ae games to come play epicduel like complete task and such, etc....
7. tournaments to unlock house item, hair styles, passive buffs to exp or credit earns by like 1% to 3%
8. more cut scene animations for wars or events

With the rep/more alignments/animations it would tie the quest chains making them longer and more fun for the community.

< Message edited by suboto -- 7/16/2014 18:43:19 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/16/2014 19:49:34   
One Winged Angel1357

1) I've always liked the idea of having mercs who don't care about alignment but now we are forced to pick alignment on character creation so that makes things difficult.
2) I believe it was stated in the past that Delta V is not part of the same universe as Lore but there are exceptions for staff members joining the ED team, Charfade, and contributing to the ED team, Dage and Rev, get find a way of getting them into Delta V.
3) If you want to make that your pet project and turn out a story for one of those no one is stopping you but personally the things you listed don't seem that interesting.
4) I think there are plenty of topics you could throw this into
5) We had those until you could use the map to bypass doors that were unlocked with a certain level
6) Sounds like a bigger suggestion than just the ED forums
7) Balance would need to come first before we start giving out cool rewards for PvP
8) I'd wager there are so few cut scenes because they are really hard to make but I have no clue

Just my thoughts on your points
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2014 19:54:08   
DeathGuard

Your first suggestion:
There's no basement for EpicDuel to have a good or evil alignment. The current alignments, Exile and Legion, both have dark pasts and none could be categorized as good or bad since both are in the same level. The current wars being fought can't be seen as good vs evil. Exiles still depend on crucial actions just as Legion does, so both could be considered as a "bad" alignment.

2nd suggestion:
The main problem about this is that Delta V isn't connected to Lore and it was intended that way. Few sagas of AE games would fit and sometimes when looking through them again, you realize it wouldn't make much sense in ED. The cross event that had potential was the Dragonoid event from MQ but it made sense due to Charfade being pursued by the Dragonoid and Dravax the Harbinger. My conclusion on this is that there will be many plot holes if you implement sagas that really don't match ED.

3rd suggestion:
Titan's a God in EpicDuel, Charfade isn't from Delta V, and Nightwraith's a mercenary hired by Legion. Problem about this, is that the time spent doing events about this, we could spend time working on the original storyline left by Tuna and Cinderella. The old Fortune City is part of the storyline but you can't just skip to that part just yet, we are continuing the storyline as it should be. (Lionhart event isn't part of the original storyline, just to be noted.)

4th suggestion:
Problem about minigames, is that they will be forgotten really easy by legends since they would either prefer fighting, talking, or doing missions than playing a minigame in a game. Being a legend, I wouldn't feel attracted.

5th suggestion:
Thing about this is that it is seen as discrimination to lower lvls since higher lvls would be able to access to other areas that lower players can't. You could see it as some sort of perk a member normally has and I'm actually against this.

6th suggestion:
As mentioned in the 2nd suggestion feedback, they are too few sagas that actually fit into ED's Delta V.

7th suggestion:
This suggestion has been around for some time and has been taken in consideration(it doesn't means it will be done).

8th suggestion:
Cutscenes takes too much time, specially without a professional animator's help and with ED focusing on other updates, this would just delay such releases.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 7/16/2014 23:00:36 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> After thinking about it!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition