Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

legend art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> legend art
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2014 7:45:17   
Dragonic1

How can I post drawings on the legend arts?
I have some pictures, and I really want to post them.

Anyway, THANKS the answers in advance!

Post #: 1
7/17/2014 8:26:45   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey Dragonic1,

Here's a procedure that will help you post pictures in an effective and convenient way.

When you scan your picture onto your PC/Laptop, open any of these sites:

Photobucket
Imageshack
Twitpic(Good for Twitter as well)
Tinypic
Postimage (It has an on-spot resizing facility)

and there's a number of such sites. These are known as Image-Hosting Sites and they are used to upload your pics from your PC/Laptop onto the Internet.

Once you upload your picture(s) onto the Net, a number of links will be displayed next to your picture, for example:

Direct URL:
IMG URL:

What you need to do is copy the Direct URL and then open your gallery here in these forums.

When posting a reply in which you want to show your image, do this:

[img] Your Direct Link[/img]

Remember, those Image tags around your Direct URL are what will show your URL as a ready-made image in that post. Not adding those image tags will only show this:

Your Direct Link

Here's an example:

This is my direct URL:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/yamangupta101/rsz_mysterious_chibi.jpg

Now I'll add the image tags around it. (You'll find that Image tag button in your Post Panel between "list" and "code". It's written "image". )>>It's Shown Here<<

Ta da..!! See...?

In a similar fashion, you can post every image in your Forum Gallery.

Note on Resizing:

According to the gallery rules, your image can be no bigger than 500X500 in its dimensions and no larger than 100kb in its size. If your image is bigger, then Resize it before uploading it.

Here's How:

There's a Website known as www.picresize.com which only resizes your pictures and beautifies them. It is NOT an Image-Hosting Website.

Upload your picture there, resize it to lesser than 500(length)X500(width). Make sure you set the Image Quality to Best and the Size Limit to 100kb.

All these options are there on the Picresize website, don't worry. Take your time. :)

Once done, click "I am done, Resize my picture."

A new screen will open with 4 options where you'll have to click "Save to Disk". Like I said, it's NOT an Image-Hosting Website like the ones I linked above so you cannot link any picture from there.

The Image you saved to your Disk is the resized image. Upload it onto an Image-Hosting Website and follow the posting steps. :)

Good Luck. I look forward to seeing your gallery here. :)

< Message edited by Arthur -- 7/17/2014 8:31:38 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/17/2014 20:54:27   
aNyThInG

I highly advice you post on a site where you can upload with an account. Easier to collate all of your art.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
7/17/2014 21:00:06   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@aNyThInG,That's a good point. I agree.

All the linked sites except Tinypic and Postimage require registration and let you manage your own gallery. I myself use a Photobucket and a Twitpic account.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> legend art
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition