Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Valery Should Be Boss !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Valery Should Be Boss !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2014 13:39:20   
shadow.bane

Just Like The Latest Update On 18 / July / 2014 They Made Valestra and Habuki Abel To Be Challenged With An Achievement Drop , I Think Valery Should Drop One Too Since She Is Powerful And Being Here In ED For So Long ! Just Saying You Know . Supported ? :P

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/19/2014 12:30:06   
King Bling

i dint get what you mean, what should she be dropping, and btw she gives achievement if you win
Post #: 2
7/19/2014 12:36:55   
One Winged Angel1357

@King Bling Valey drops nothing if you beat her

@OP I don't think longevity means anything because Oz has been in the game longer than Valery and he drops nothing. The only reason I see for the dev's attaching cheevo's to Valestra and Habuki is to create interest in them as new challengable NPC's and I wouldn't think that if they keep adding new NPC's to the challenge pool that they will all drop cheevo's
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/19/2014 15:27:46   
Xamurai

@OWA I think that more redundant and forgotten NPC's should be given drops, and have mission chains. Just to re kindle interest. You did a decent job with the new missions chains so why not suggest integrating more?
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/19/2014 15:46:08   
Mother1

IF Valery were to become a boss she would need a buff big time.

As she is now she is too weak even for mid level players seeing as she not only doesn't have any passives, but as soon as she runs out of energy she is toast.

Epic  Post #: 5
7/20/2014 7:56:56   
zion

Can make every npc give cheevo upon killing... City Guard = 2 rating points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/20/2014 8:03:28   
Daph Duck

^I like that idea, maybe every NPC could drop a few rating points, the weak ones would give very little rating points and the stronger ones give more. Would give people more incentive to check out all of the NPC's.

< Message edited by Daph Duck -- 7/20/2014 8:04:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/23/2014 15:11:01   
The berserker killer

I support that she should be a boss because we really need more NPCs to fight. Even if we throw in some impossible ones like Baelius, Dage, even Navarro etc.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
7/23/2014 16:20:10   
DeathGuard

I really doubt bosses will just get an achievement out of nowhere. Just as Valestra and Habuki got a challenge achievement with missions, the other npcs will do so too so it won't be just an update releasing the boss cheevos at random but with story missions that will entertain you while you have already earned the cheevo or you're waiting to earn it.

All I can say is to have patience and that some bosses won't get an achievement any soon e.g. Alydriah, since probably those will get them in further storyline missions.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Valery Should Be Boss !
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition