Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

More Legendary Options !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> More Legendary Options !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2014 13:48:46   
shadow.bane

Since we all know the legendary rank has 60 slots and u are able to rank up even more then 60 !
I posted about this before but somehow i don't see the post anymore ! IDK why :O .
Anyway here's my idea :

Old Legendary Slots :

10 slots + 30 Primary Damage
10 slots + 40 Sidearm Damage
10 slots + 30 Deffence
10 slots + 30 Resistance
10 slots + 40 Auxiliary Damage
10 slots + 40 Robot Damage

New Legendary Slots :

10 Slots + 10% Block Chance ( 1% For Each Slot )
10 Slots + 10% Deflection Chance ( 1% For Each Slot )
10 Slots + 05% Critical Chance ( 0.5% For Each Slot )
10 Slots + 10 % To Start First ( 1% For Each Slot )

This will make us benefit of 100 legendary ranks rather then 60 . Hope you agree with me ! Supported ?

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/18/2014 13:51:44   
Ranloth
Banned

What we need is even more broken boosts, especially ones that boost luck. It's ironic how players absolutely HATE luck, especially if it makes them lose, but want even more of it in game.

I won't mention how it'll drive even more players away. Passive cores boosting these categories are already enough to break the game, in terms of luck, why need more?
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/18/2014 13:55:27   
Mother1

I made a suggestion thread for this

However as for your idea no not supported in the least. This is a horrible idea as it would make the balance even worse for those aren't legendary or low ranked legends and have to face them. They need to remove the power these ranks give and change the perks to something less game breaking.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/18/2014 14:03:54   
shadow.bane

Well am a kinda of player that don't rely on luck ! i only rely on skills ... since i had this idea for a pretty long time and now my main accounts are disabled (Bane.Hallow , .Dark Funeral. , Sabbath Destroyer) now am playing with a low level that is only 26 now with decent items ( http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=l%20shadow.bane%20l ) i do support my idea 100 % to show players that says lucky win when like i had 106 technologies and they got like 60 and i deflect a lot and say lucky win or block when i have cores and decent amount of dexterity and they have nothing they still say lucky ! luck have nothing to do with this game only skills and the smart builds can make u win so much ! ask me about it since i have 16050 wins to 2900 loses in my main Bane.Hallow ... all with skills not luck trust me . i support me 100 % ! take care :) .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/18/2014 14:11:29   
Mother1

Every move you make is based purely on luck due to the all powerful RNG (Random number generator) It isn't just luck effects that make luck happen but the damage you inflict is based off luck as well.

Since our attacks and/or defenses are never 100% one number the generator will randomly choose from the range your offense attack has (unless it is a move like plasma bolt which doesn't have a range) and put it against the range your opponent's defense is at.

So unless you manged to smoke or malf your opponent's defenses down to 0 as well as attack with a move that has no luck factors hindering it as well as a set range you will always have some luck factor working with the attack.

Epic  Post #: 5
7/18/2014 14:23:09   
Variation

I'm sorry, but this would completely destroy PvP. Even though I'm a high rank I can't support this. Luck based ranks aren't the way to go. The combination of these ranks would be like the original Shadow Arts (which was virtually Godmode) and I really don't want to see that all over again. Luck already has a devastating effect on PvP we don't need anymore. As Trans pointed out luck based cores are more than enough (which are extremely annoying in PvP).
Post #: 6
7/18/2014 15:00:51   
Noobatron x3000

Sigh ranks need a hard nerf not a buff.
Post #: 7
7/18/2014 15:24:32   
ffeeeee

^ Yup

They don't need to be more powerful. If legendary ranks are buffed it will just further spread the gap between players.
Not to be rude but this is a bad idea in general.
Post #: 8
7/19/2014 4:34:56   
AQWorldsFarmer

Would if they change legendary stats to only help in NPC battles? (and improve the stats, so they'll be worth it since its just for NPCs)
Post #: 9
7/19/2014 5:38:58   
Remorse

I will not be happy with legendary ranks until it proves absolutely 0% advanatge in battle.

Any slight advanatge at all is too much!
Epic  Post #: 10
7/19/2014 5:58:02   
AQWorldsFarmer

^ Thats what I was getting at, Legendary stats will provide no advantage in PvP, but they do in NPC battles. This way players themselves are not directly effected by the legendary stats.
Post #: 11
7/25/2014 15:25:28   
Stonehawk

Legendary Points are a different way for leveling up, so I don't think they would remove it after so many tried hard to "LVL UP" after lvl 40 and already used credits/varium to unlock room for those points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/25/2014 16:09:47   
The berserker killer

I can't support this but I can't support that they need a Nerf either. If everyone were the same rank there would be no complaining.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
7/25/2014 20:21:56   
Noobatron x3000

Coughs beserker your a high legend rank so obviously you don't want to lose your power a decent reason why you don't support nerfing would be nice.
]
We spent money so everyone should just put up with bad balance isn't a decent reason . You have to understand if people keep quitting at the rate they are your legend ranks are worthless anyway. And they are causing part of the reason why people are leaving.
Post #: 14
7/25/2014 21:35:24   
Gold Shock

Supported. If the cap was just Level 40 like it should be; and there was never a legendary system added. This game would be ALOT better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/26/2014 6:14:52   
Scyze

quote:

This game would be ALOT better.
Then would you like to see people around your rank once you become Legendary? Now, I hate this feature and I think it's an absolute joke because of the unfair advantage you get if you bother to play the game. If you play for long periods of time, you make ED look bigger cause you're always online and you get an advantage over those players who play casually. It's rather stupid that if I play and get 200 wins, I become stronger without using any skill. This to me makes me feel as if the game is turning away from a strategic PvP game and more over to luck.

People wanted Enhancements to come back, and all that's happened is the game got worse. Everyone thinks you could only get Enhancements from Varium.................................. If you actually bothered to look, you could buy Enhancements with Credits. Maybe ED was P2W before, but it was still a game where the use of Varium was much better. Varium acted more like a shortcut to getting Enhancements as the Credit costs were high, but guess what, Artix said you can purchase currency that can help you get something faster: Varium to get Enhancements.

How about we make it fair and have the limitations occurring for Legendary ranks? How about if you're rank 1, you can only face up to rank 10? If you're rank 10, you face people from rank 1-20. Like it? Don't think so, cause you probably have to wait a long time for battles to start - even longer considering the fact that the ED player base seems to be shrinking.

< Message edited by Scyze -- 7/26/2014 6:19:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/26/2014 15:49:34   
Noobatron x3000

Strength hp, legend ranks

Core balance
stat balance
class balance

Of course the player base is shrinking.
Post #: 17
7/28/2014 17:55:36   
dfo99

buff for luck factors? really?

not suported.
Post #: 18
7/29/2014 11:28:06   
The berserker killer

Lol im not gonna support luck factors on legendary points. high ranks would be unstoppable and, as much as I love being unstoppable, I still have to say no thanks to this suggestion. I don't support getting rid of legendary ranks either because that's kinda the only reason some people play this game still. So, what do I say we do about legendary ranks? Leave them alone, don't add anything or that'll screw up balance a ton. Don't nerf anything or you'll make a ton of players mad. Just leave them alone
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 19
8/1/2014 11:11:06   
Cosmical.Nuck

not.supported the max block chance is alredy 35% if 10% extra make game broken
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> More Legendary Options !
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition