Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Blood Commander: Please Make this skills HP regain get affected by Intimidate

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Blood Commander: Please Make this skills HP regain get affected by Intimidate
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2014 10:13:06   
The berserker killer

Okay I won't complain. This skill is a indeed a great skill, just slightly OP and the reason for that is because it's basically a Elongated Steroid Version of Mark Of Blood. It gives you a ton of strength at a high cost but lets face it.... Which classes are the only ones that can actually take enough Energy on the first turn in order to oppose this skill?

-Mage? Assimilation might if you have a str merc doing 1v1.
-Merc? Yes
-BH and CH? Yes
-TLM? Yes
-BM? No

That looks okay right? Nearly every class should be able to stop your average lvl 40 merc from getting 650 primary strength for 4 turns with about 27% HP regen for each and every skill. Now look at this, what can actually counter this skill as a whole?

-Azraels
-Intimidate....nahh only affects STR for 3 out of the 4 turns

What I'm suggesting is one out of two things...

1) Keep the scaling on intimidate exactly the same, just ADD a new feature to it that affects HP regen on BOTH Blood Commander and Mark of Blood. I am not sure how it will work but my thought is that a description should be added to intimidate that says "Decreases any HP regeneration skill casted by the target by 50% of Str Reduction". Example: If my intimidate reduces str by 40 (50%=20), and the enemy has a Blood Commander that raised his str by 40 (27% HP regain) then he will be left with 7% (27-20) regain.

2) I don't like the idea of nerfing things because it just removes things from the game so I am all for adding new features to this game. The new feature I am suggesting is increasing intimidates effect to 4 turns to counter all str moves such as Field Commander, and Blood Commander while keeping the Original Effects the same. In my opinion this skill is massively underpowered anyway

Guys, I am not trying to make any of you mad. If you don't believe that Intimidate needs a buff or that Blood Commander should be affected by intimidate then please say so in a respectful manner. I'm only on forums because players have asked me to create a Forums account.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/21/2014 10:14:15 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
7/21/2014 11:14:01   
Mother1

To be honest the only thing that does affect the percent outside of the damage itself would be heart attack and Azreal's torment.

However, the health return itself based off of damage any defensive buff that stops weakens damage lowers the amount of health returned.

Remember the health you get back is based off of the damage you do. Weaken that damage and you weaken the health regain so just put up a shield or use Intimidate and they will do less damage to you meaning less HP returned.

Epic  Post #: 2
7/21/2014 11:31:01   
King Bling

quote:

The new feature I am suggesting is  

This thread belongs to suggestion section not balance.
Post #: 3
7/21/2014 11:59:30   
The berserker killer

I know it belongs in suggestion however this was all part of one thread with the Main Issue being balance so I thought id put it here.

@Mother: then again, intimidate really only affects strength, as it should which leaves a player who has used BC 3 more turns of still OP str and many other weapons to use for that 27% hp regain.

Even though the health returned is based off of damage, if someone has Primary dmg of 560 and uses a BC of 40+ Str and I use a intimidate of 30- Str then they are still left with a 4 turn HP regain with a primary DMG of about 580.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
7/21/2014 15:11:58   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Blood commander is a skill of Mercenary and as such should only be discussed in the =ED= Official Mercenary Balance Discussion Thread.
~Locked Therril Oreb
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Blood Commander: Please Make this skills HP regain get affected by Intimidate
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition