Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

300 Wins Mission. Reason: To Count our wins

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 300 Wins Mission. Reason: To Count our wins
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2014 10:33:53   
The berserker killer

I suggest that Naomi have a daily Mission that we could accept that will be called the 300 Wins Mission. Yes, 300 Wins.

Description: "Hey there "(NAME)" word is that you need some help keeping track of your efforts! Don't worry about it, I'd be glad to help! I might even reward ya!"

Requirements to Complete the Mission:

200 1v1 wins
100 2v2 wins

Reward: Anything. Randomized prize or even nothing

After Mission Completion: "Wow! Nice work "(NAME)", I always knew you were the best in Delta V. Take this "(PRIZE)" as a reward for your efforts!"

Reason: The main reason for this is just to count your wins. If you happen to get 200 1v1 wins and 100 2v2 wins in a day then God Bless you! But this is just a simple feature and easy way for us to finally be able to keep track of our wins.

PLEASE think about it

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/21/2014 10:37:18 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
7/21/2014 11:50:39   
One Winged Angel1357

I think this is a longer suggestion than the normally suggested keep our account at the bottom of the daily leaderboard saying how many wins we currently have in that day
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/21/2014 11:52:02   
The berserker killer

I've been suggesting something like that for weeks and it hasn't been implemented so I just thought there was a problem with that. Now I'm just offering alternatives T_T. I just want to know how many wins I have
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
7/21/2014 12:01:39   
Mother1

With the way balance is right now this daily mission would be near impossible for higher levels. Not only would it be differcult due to balance but the amount of time it takes for people to get matches even in one vs one has went up big time let alone two vs two.

Also with a mission this intense to not only be done in one day only for it to reward nothing as a possibility? Image the looks on people's faces when they do this mission and some how manage to complete it only for them to get the big donut for a prize. The masses won't be impressed with that in the least.

As for how I feel about this mission While I don't like certain things about it I won't say I am against the mission itself either.

Just make it so it actually rewards something worth the time. Like for example any non permarare non current promo item in the game. I won't say money because that could cause problems with inflation if the person takes too much, and Varium is a no no since that is gained by spending real money.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/21/2014 12:06:28   
The berserker killer

I mean it's only meant to count wins, not meant to be taken seriously however it would be fun because it would pose a challenge for players. Besides, 200 1v1 wins takes about 5 hours for skilled players which leaves 19 hours for 100 2v2 wins for those of you who want to take it seriously.

TO BE MORE CLEAR: I have been suggesting a feature to be implemented just to count your wins. This is just an alternative.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
7/21/2014 16:15:58   
nowras

Yea ik I think they should make a better organization of the all time wins because i cant even see my all time losses and they should add Today's wins and Today's losses + % (hidden) but not missions.... I think u should say Weekly missions 3 missions 1st 100 pvp wins 2nd 150 pvp wins 3rd 200 pvp wins so 450 wins in one week not too much
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/21/2014 18:10:09   
lionblades

sure supported
AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 300 Wins Mission. Reason: To Count our wins
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition