Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Reckon BH is just as strong as CH?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Reckon BH is just as strong as CH?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2014 7:17:40   
1346y

Would each class have the same amount of pros and cons? Cause i recently hit 50000 credits and i am not sure if i should change from a BH to CH. End game which class would technically be stronger? Because i want to buy a black abyss bot and i would buy a energy one if i was a BH and a physical one for CH.
Post #: 1
7/24/2014 7:40:13   
comicalbike

well ch is very very weak on energy never had a chance with the last big boss and had to change class to beat him
Epic  Post #: 2
7/24/2014 10:36:11   
GearzHeadz

Trust me, I'm a CH. Not on par with BH.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/24/2014 10:41:26   
zion

Its the fastest at 1v1 and Big Tuna so I would call it the ideal farming class. But you will have no shot at tough bosses and 2v2 will be much harder as a CH.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/24/2014 13:03:27   
  Exploding Penguin

CH has terrible sustain but good farming against lower-HP NPCs and I guess decent PvP if used correctly.

BH is a LOT easier to use and has better sustain. Unless you're farming a lot and don't plan on fighting the really tough bosses, or you're some PvP god then I'd say stick to BH or at least not change to CH.
Epic  Post #: 5
7/24/2014 17:39:56   
Dual Thrusters

@zion

Spamming Venom Strike with Piston Punch seems to work out well for me in 2v2.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/24/2014 18:09:22   
lionblades

imo at L.40, CH is good for really fast wins. Not so much high ratio.
AQW  Post #: 7
7/25/2014 21:37:17   
Noobatron x3000

Actually id saych beats bh hands down . now that static grenade improves with support generally a bh cant regain much more mana then a ch if more at all. the ches emp is better , the physical shields better , smoke seems weak now, malf fpoison and mass combo is verging on OP if the ch knows what hes doing .
Post #: 8
7/25/2014 21:53:12   
lionblades

^actually str bh pretty much always beats the str ch mass poison you are talking about. BH has MoB and that CH build has extremely low defenses so your getting huge amounts of hp (more that 100 per turn) each hit. Other classes can beat that build too. When I use 5 focus TM supercharge build, I beat them most of the time. Ask comicalbiker what his win ratio is if you don't believe me. He is using the exact build you are talking about with maxed legendary ranks and his win ratio is around 60% last time I asked him. Other classes can abuse str builds much better, especially Str BM which can get 90% win ratios.
AQW  Post #: 9
7/26/2014 0:35:26   
Noobatron x3000

Mark is a skill that probably needs adjusting though. That and strength hp period , But on paper I see ches as better drainers there isn't much in it between mana regain between a ch and bh and defensively the ch has better shields , and a very aggressive friendly skill tree.

I hadn't took amrk into consideration fully perhaps that gives the bh the upper hand for now,

But I feel like that wont always be the case. I have to admit the Bm and bh skill trees would be nothing without mark , so the way to go is probably dealing with hp and strength rather then nerfing mark.

Since strength hp is unbalancing all the classes at the minute

TLMS- the only build you see often is strength hp with poison
BM- tends to be strength hp with mark and bludgeon (odd one or 2 5 focus with plasma cannon)
TM- for the most part is the most diverse class at the minute ranging from strength hp to the dex casters to 5 focus
BH- strength hp or 5 focus
mercs-strength hp or 5 focus bunker / odd one or two surgical strike builds
CH- strength hp- with the odd oen or two suicidal builds running around

Anyone else see the pattern almost every class the build almost everyone is using is strength hp because the stats are to powerful, the only exception is tm that can pull off other builds at a cost to there win % but not as servere a cost as other classes would face if they left the OP build.
Post #: 10
7/26/2014 5:47:30   
Pemberton

More weapons is the devs priority right now...balance can come later...
Post #: 11
7/26/2014 11:15:45   
theholyfighter

If using the same build, then yes, BH has more of an edge towards a CH.

However, when using different builds, a CH may possibly win without much trouble still.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/26/2014 19:25:06   
zion

@Dual
In 2v2, a skill like MoB will help both members of the team whereas a skill like poison can be healed by either member of the opposing team.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/28/2014 2:52:46   
shadow.bane

before i got disabled on my main i was a bh that uses focus 5 build ... over 80 % ratio surprisingly

feel free to copy it ill tell it to u !

Skill Tree :

3 1 3
3 M M
0 7 0
5 0 0

Build :

Hp : 1000
Mp : 630

STR : 48 + 9 ( energy primary , physical sidearm )
DEX : 45 + 30 ( 100 def )
TEC : 73 + 33 ( 20 res )
SUP : 50 + 12 ( physical aux )

Cores Depends On You !

if you want a fast wins against big tuna you should have the Omega Impaler ... MOB , smoke , omega core , robot ( infernal android ) , aux , gun ! if she survived then you have extra 2 turns ! ( strike , robot special ! .. Good Luck :) .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/7/2014 1:38:11   
King Bling

For ch caden build/big tuna as well is:-

850 health
640 mana
650 primary
280 defns
300 resis

strike strike malf force strike

you win in 5 turns, dont malf first or tuna/caden heals, thus 2 extra turns which wastes time

skills are :- 6 - 1 - 6
3 - max - 3
6 - 6 - 0
1 - 0 - 0

Post #: 15
8/7/2014 1:53:16   
Dual Thrusters

@King

You can 4-turn Caden with max malf-----> Max Static ------> Aux with high support ------> Max Massacre.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
8/7/2014 15:19:59   
Thylek Shran

quote:

Mark is a skill that probably needs adjusting though.

It is a bit to strong. I remember that Blood Lust was OPed since ever
until the change to MoB and this tradition has not changed much.
MoB should get nerfed by 2% points at all skill levels.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Reckon BH is just as strong as CH?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition