Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Item Sets

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Item Sets
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2014 4:44:55   
Ranloth
Banned

The new DNs got me thinking - what if some items were sold in sets? Let's say Trizz is making more weapons to go with his Pirate Armor - you could get Armor + Sword/Mutating Weapon + Gun + Aux to go with it, which would cost less than buying the items individually. Such as 80% of the original price, if bought as a Set.

Of course, these Sets would be made by the Artists and you wouldn't be able to mix n' match, like choosing Physical Primary, Energy Gun, and Energy Aux, but these Sets would be up to the Artists - so they could be all Physical weapons, or Energy Sword + Physical Gun/Aux.
It doesn't have to have cores to be sold as a Set, but if it did have a core, the discount would also apply there (since they bump up the price).

Coding wise, I don't know how it could be done, but it could be VERY similar to how the War Rewards system works. Or perhaps make the "coupon" which could be redeemed like a code, and you'd get your item set.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/26/2014 13:01:07   
TRizZzCENTRINO

I like the idea, this would definitely be beneficial to collectors or general buyers interested in a particular set of items.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/26/2014 18:12:35   
Jacobfarrow1

To add on to your coupon idea, Trans: You could buy the coupon, and at the same vendor, there would be a Mission for the coupon to be turned in. The reward from the mission is the set.
I don't think this would be too hard to code, except the fact that ED hasn't had a mission that gives more than a single Reward. Still, it should be doable.

Anyways, I like the idea of buying full sets at a discount.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Item Sets
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition