Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2014 18:32:09   
Andlu

@Gorillo That's bad D:
Anyway Drakath plz
Frost Dragon plz
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 76
7/30/2014 18:33:27   
Stalagbite

I just got Nulgath's Shadow... Is it worth leveling?
Post #: 77
7/30/2014 18:36:24   
The Jop

It's powerful, but very costly. It can be replaced by free characters like DragonFiend Rider. It's better at higher levels, so you may struggle leveling it up in the beginning.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 7/30/2014 18:37:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/30/2014 18:37:59   
Stalagbite

Alright, Thanks haha I dont have many good characters right now in any category besides light so ill train it.
Post #: 79
7/30/2014 18:42:17   
Andlu

Wait just got it? Isn't it rare?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 80
7/30/2014 18:42:44   
Stalagbite

Never used the code for it until now lol. Actually my boyfriend is the one who said i could use his code awhile ago but i never thought the code had anything good on it until i came across Nulgath's Shadow on the wiki.

< Message edited by Stalagbite -- 7/30/2014 18:43:20 >
Post #: 81
7/30/2014 18:43:41   
Gorillo Titan

Shadow deck is pretty costly with sp many high cost cards an empower or two isn't a bad idea IMO.

Also surprised no one suggest Nulgath in the poll or diligaf.
Post #: 82
7/30/2014 18:59:34   
Stalagbite

Nulgath's Shadow is close enough to Nulgath, right e.e... I mean it looks EXACTLY like him.
Post #: 83
7/30/2014 19:20:30   
Vagaran

Yes it does, it is basically him...or his shadow...but still him.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 84
7/30/2014 19:32:07   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I think real Nulgath element is Fire, given what I see whenever he screenshots his inventory.

Wait . . . how is Bloodletter of Nulgath a character? The weapons floating around? Or is that really Blood?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/30/2014 19:37:53   
The Jop

I guess it's just the weapon floating around, since Overfiend Blade is a character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/30/2014 20:23:45   
Stalagbite

Hmm... I kind of wonder I dont know if anyone has this theory but what if when people die in AQW, they become an oversoul in OS... I don't know but I kno Nulgath was defeated and sent to the Oversoul, now Chaos Saga is coming to a close, and when chaos gets destroyed... Maybe that's when it will come into the Oversoul? Plus, Drakath winning the pole was almost a given since a ton of people wanted him in anyway. So that could be foreshadowing.

Nontheless, whether this theory is true or not I really want to see Safiria in OS, and she just happens to have just died in AQW, lol.
Post #: 87
7/30/2014 20:27:39   
the warden

Above: she would be fun to play as in os xd.
And ikr xd.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
7/30/2014 20:28:07   
Gorillo Titan

Overfiend blade is alive I don't know about the blood letter. So far we are getting two big group leaders pretty much chaos war 2 will take place in OS.

I read on twitter Blood took Safira place as the new leader of the vampires though?

Well safira could easily come back if the chaos werewolf came back and it would explain why OS still have vampires.
Post #: 89
7/30/2014 20:32:46   
Stalagbite

Yeah, Blood took Safiria's place in AQW.... But correct me if im wrong Safiria's blood stone is not her soul... I think he soul would be what goes to OverSoul.

I think it would be a cool perk. ALSO it totally fits the "characters from Aqw coming to Oversoul" thing. Think about it. When things die their soul leaves their body and thus comes to the OS world...

< Message edited by Stalagbite -- 7/30/2014 20:40:52 >
Post #: 90
7/30/2014 20:40:34   
Gorillo Titan

Sep and King alteon should be here now but its something dealing with Nulgath if he fails to absorb your soul it can go into another body.
Post #: 91
7/30/2014 20:47:33   
Stalagbite

Yeah, but I have reason to believe Niether Alteon or Sepulchure are dead...

I dont know the deal with Sepulchure's soul, first of all, Because Drakath destroyed it or SOMETHING lol.

Alteon, well, If you look closely at all the chaos lords being defeated, none of them are shown to have actually "died"

For Example, Wolfwing's eyes can be seen from the powder when he's turned to dust, and Vath was taken away never to be seen again. Im sure you can find other hints in all of the chaos lords final cutscenes but yeah... This may have been further hinted by the statues of the chaos lords in /intochaos...

But if you notice near the end of the cutscene, a faded alteon can be seen near Gravelyn. This isn't as strong justsificiation that Alteon is still around as some of the other's, though. Wolfwing is most obviously the one that is seen to be still alive, as you can tell in his cutscene.
Post #: 92
7/30/2014 21:04:05   
The Jop

It looks like the winners of the poll will all be shadow if the chaos element isn't introduced...

I am so tired of shadow decks. I've played every playstyle they have.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/30/2014 21:11:19   
Gorillo Titan

Frost Dragon has a good chance of winning though and also all the chaos lords lived its shown in the cutsence before fighting drakath.
Post #: 94
7/30/2014 21:15:13   
Stalagbite

Yeah, hence why alteon is not here lol
Post #: 95
7/30/2014 22:06:50   
Gorillo Titan

Alteon died though.
Post #: 96
7/30/2014 22:08:38   
Stalagbite

Alteon died to our knowledge...
So did Safiria. It's just a theory, of course.
Post #: 97
7/30/2014 22:37:12   
Megadragonknight

We are the ones who are going to release more shadow characters since Grimlord, Gressil, Gravelyn, Vordred and Doomknight are those shadow characters while Chaos Drakath is the only Chaos character if Chaos character will be release. I want Frost Dragon to be one of the 6 that win the voting poll. We need more forumites to vote Frost Dragon. At this rate, this time round it will be us who will release more shadow characters. :O
Post #: 98
7/30/2014 22:38:09   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone tired of shadow characters in OS most have outdated decks and the way its going its gonna cost you guys a lot of sgs or a lot of new undead dungeon bosses.
Post #: 99
7/30/2014 22:39:19   
Megadragonknight

I am definitely one of those that got sick and tired of lots of Shadow characters in OS.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 149 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition