Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Item Element Changing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Item Element Changing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2014 7:40:46   
theholyfighter

• Changes a physical weapon to an energy one and vice versa
  • Does not work on limited quantity items
  • Only changes if the other element exists already in-game
  • One-time only change
  • Costs 75% BASE PRICE

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 7/28/2014 7:42:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/30/2014 0:28:35   
  Exploding Penguin

if it costs 75% base price, unless it's enhanced with varium and has full cores and stuff I think it would actually be cheaper just to sell it and buy the other version. You said it also doesn't work on LSQ items so there's even less reason to implement this given you suggested a 50% base price.

Nonetheless a cool idea, if we decided to go purely cosmetic with Omega then we might as well go all the way with it and create stuff like this; I just don't think 75% is the right price.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/30/2014 5:44:28   
theholyfighter

It's for maybe you have a mutating weapon and you wanted to change class. However you're a bit short on credits and you wish to use a weapon of the other element. You pay 75% base price and that'll do it. Btw, what I meant with base prices is the cost without any stats upgrade. However you get to keep the upgrades.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Item Element Changing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition