Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ASK TITAN

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ASK TITAN
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2014 13:10:27   
One Winged Angel1357

Locked at OP's request. ~Mecha

quote:

Over the weekend, you had the chance to vote on the AE staff member that you most wanted to ask some questions. After the voting closed half an hour ago, we tallied up the votes and EpicDuel's TITAN won, edging out Stratos by a hair.

So, from now until Noon EST on Wednesday, July 30th you may post your questions in the comments section below.

Remember that you can ask whatever you like, be it about the game, his experience as a developer, his personal experiences or his beard... but he gets to pick what he will answer and what he won't. Your Artix.com name will be used in the post with the questions and answers which I will post on Thursday, assuming Titan has time to answer them that day.

Remember that you can be serious or silly (I always encourage silly) but rude questions won't even get approved. This is a real chance to get to know Titan a little better and to ask some questions that you might never to go ask otherwise. Don't waste your chance on trying to sound cool like trolls do.

Keep it SHORT as you can. TL;DR rule is in effect.

Fire away!

Remember everyone that only questions asked on that post will be considered I just wanted to make sure we all got a chance for some questions to be answered by Titan.

ASK TITAN

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/31/2014 13:40:13 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/28/2014 17:18:03   
Mysterion.

My comments won't appear on that page, yet I logged in and placed a comment in that box and pressed enter, so why doesn't it appear?
Epic  Post #: 2
7/28/2014 17:20:01   
Rayman
Banned

Theres a thing that says waiting aproval or something.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/28/2014 17:42:39   
dfo99

My comments won't appear on that page, yet I logged in and placed a comment in that box and pressed enter, so why doesn't it appear? [2]
Post #: 4
7/28/2014 17:56:57   
Rayman
Banned

Dfo, Read What I said. Aproval.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/28/2014 18:23:25   
lionblades

For some reason I can't login to the ASK TITAN url with my ED gamma account... It says I don't have a portal account. Idk what to do so yeah...

My omega account works fine so I guess I will have to use my omega char account to post some Qs
AQW  Post #: 6
7/28/2014 21:28:20   
Lazerwings

I'd rather want to know charfade more then anyone, she is the best! A great personality and a great character. I would want to know how is her baby and how she is coping with her cutie, sweetie pie/

Post edited. There is no need to flame anyone. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/28/2014 21:55:27 >
Post #: 7
7/28/2014 21:45:30   
One Winged Angel1357

@Lazerwings She does podcasts every now and then. She has been busy recently but keep your eye out for a topic to pop up about one and then you can get some of those questions answered. Frankly she is one of the easiest Dev's to talk to when she has time
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/28/2014 22:40:48   
Pemberton

Titan, did AE already give up on this game?
Post #: 9
7/30/2014 10:14:00   
One Winged Angel1357

Just wanted to give this a tiny bump as you only have two hours left to get your questions in. Make sure you don't miss out on your chance
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/30/2014 19:45:34   
Mysterion.

It's bs, I asked 2 perfectly normal questions and they didnt got in. (one was just about the relationships (romance, fights) between the devs :S)

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 7/30/2014 19:46:44 >
Epic  Post #: 11
7/30/2014 19:52:58   
One Winged Angel1357

That might have been too personal of a question mysterion
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/31/2014 12:48:05   
Remorse

:(

I missed my chance unfortunately to ask titan questions.

Well done to those those who got them in on time :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/31/2014 12:49:14 >
Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ASK TITAN
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition