Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Increase the Credit Gain after PVP OR Decrease Prices

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Increase the Credit Gain after PVP OR Decrease Prices
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2014 13:28:19   
The berserker killer

From what I see you guys (Dev's) are trying to increase build variety, player database, and make this game more fun. Well with all due respect its hard to do those things with a lack of missions and insane costs like 50,000 credits for a new class, about 20k credits for a new weapon, 15k credits for Legendary points, so on so forth.

With that being said I have two suggestions:
1) Increase the credit reward after winning a match to 50 credits in 1v1. To be honest, 2v2's credits is perfect but if youre 1v1ing at lvl 40 you only get 37 credits a match. Normally that would be okay but there is a lack of missions and lack of other ways to get credits.

OR

2)Cut the prices on all features and weapons in half. Please keep in mind that I am not saying this with guilty intent. I have already purchased all the legendary slots and I have enough Varium to switch Classes 100 times. All i'm saying is that at at this moment they cost way too much. Now don't get me wrong guys, I completely understand that this will denature the value of Varium and that your argument might also include that Varium Players will be mad....I can personally say that I won't be mad. I am a varium player and if you cut the prices in half then that only means that I can buy double the weapon. If it makes you happy then keep exclusive features like Legendary slots, inventory slots, bank slots, name change, boosters, classes, and hairstyle prices the same. But halve the prices on retraining your build, changing weapon stats, buying weapons, cores, etc.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/28/2014 13:29:04 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
7/28/2014 14:00:09   
Mother1

As much as I would love to support either of these I can't.

Varium sells are the life blood that keeps this game going. The game can't continue without varium sells and the staff already made a risky move when they made omega. They increased prices to compensate for all the old varium exclusive items being available for all.

Making prices cheaper would only make Varium less desirable to use. Why? Because why would anyone even by the stuff if credit prices become cheap enough to do so? The same can be said if it became easier to gather credits in battle.

While personally I would love to see one or both of these happening, I also understand from a business sense that this will hurt the game due to decreases varium sells which as pointed out are the life blood of the game.

So not supported.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/28/2014 23:17:33   
nowras

Well supported and not supported in the same time.

1st change class price is ok but I think if u change class with 50k the 2nd time u change u have only to pay 25k.

2nd 50% of the weapons price? No I think instead of this they should make a sale for some weapons like its the Talk Like A Pirate Day(Note: Weapons stay after the TLAPD for like 2 weeks so the 1st day must have the sale.) All TLAPD weapons will have 50% off or something like that maybe 25% off

3rd Legendary mode is so expensive and requires high EXP so I think they should lower the price by 50% credits and varium and lower the EXP requirements by 50% too

Edit your post and write these ideas and I'll support you
~.Darkness Lord.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Increase the Credit Gain after PVP OR Decrease Prices
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition