Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Pinwheel's Art Gallery!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> RE: Pinwheel's Art Gallery!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2014 8:57:18   
F N P

That's very interesting.
AQW  Post #: 26
8/5/2014 12:18:07   
Pinwheel
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@ss2195: Thanks! Working with Flash truly involves lots of patience. Shading is really repetitive, what with adding more lines and fills, EVERY time. But, I wouldn't say I'm very patient; as you can see, most of the stuff here are unfinished, heh.

@Kian: Yep! While I sat and thought about a concept for my entry the Slime monster flashed in my mind, and I thought, what would happen if you don't go the cliche way of beating up the slime but instead just pull out the cat? It's a bad idea, I guess

@F N P: Kinda vague, but still, thanks for checking out my gallery! :D

I just finished Lead the Demonhunter, AQW version! (Check out the finished product on the original post). I even added his personal sword :D

Weapon - Lead's Sword: Tooth (FINISHED)

Lead's personal sword. In my original character concept, he has two swords: Tooth and Jagger. Jagger is shorter than Tooth, but looks almost identical. The only difference is instead of those tooth-like projections, there are ridges. Mmm, maybe I'll add it next time. I wanted to add black crackling lightning, too, but since I still am in the process of learning animation, I'm going to postpone doing so until the future

Tooth. Coming soon with black crackling lightning!

< Message edited by pinwheel10 -- 8/5/2014 12:29:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/8/2014 10:23:25   
Pinwheel

Armor - Knight of Dredlon (SHELVED)

Here's what I finished sketchin' up today. It took me so long to get the concept right, 'cause I never had a solid idea of how it was going to look like in the first place. Still, I kinda like how it turned out :)

WIP 1 (Pencil Doodle on Flash)
WIP 2

Knight of Dredlon update. I went with the green one!

< Message edited by Pinwheel -- 2/25/2018 10:53:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/8/2014 10:53:33   
Attar
MindBreaker

I like that Tooth! Simply awesome. Looking forward to see the 'black crackling lightning' animation as well!

quote:

About requests, I haven't done any in the past, because I've only started making AQW armors and learning Flash a year ago. But, hey, why not? It would be a great learning experience :D

Yeah, you SHOULD make one or two for me and my master! ;)
AQW  Post #: 29
8/8/2014 11:02:57   
Pinwheel

Thanks for the appreciation, but I think I'm still a looooong way off from doing any sort of animation

Well, lemme see what I can do about those requests :D Hit me!

Meanwhile, the other night I was having so much fun choosing colors for the Knight of Dredlon:

Much colors! So wow!

Doesn't the one on the upper right remind you of the Legion? Well, those were actually the first colors I wanted to use. I must have had the Legion in my subconscious then, lol. Right now, though, I'm leaning towards the purple one. Or heck, it could just be color custom, for all I care

< Message edited by pinwheel10 -- 8/10/2014 1:49:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/12/2014 15:28:48   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

I love your style of art! The way you design and pattern pieces is really my cup of tea. Those latest armors you've created are fantastic, especially the blue/cyan version (though that is my favorite for obvious reasons). Keep up the great work and I look forward to see what you create next!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/13/2014 23:48:06   
Pinwheel

Thanks Zyrain! I'm pleased to know my style is your cup of tea! I'll definitely make more :)

(Also, thanks for cleaning my gallery of out-of-topic posts )
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
8/18/2014 14:05:12   
Pinwheel

Got no update for the Knight of Dredlon :( I've been busy with school and family stuff the whole week last week. But here's something to add to the gallery (in the Random category):

Characters - Lhy (SHELVED)

I'm still unsure with what her name should be but what I am sure of is it will start with "Lhy". So yeah. Started this last week, only got to update the line art tonight. Oh, and looky, I got a cute new mascot (that thing in blue ink).

WIP 1 (Pencil Tool Doodle)
WIP 2

That prosthetic on her arm can turn into a mana blade or a mana arm.

< Message edited by Pinwheel -- 2/25/2018 10:56:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/18/2014 14:55:44   
Kian
Creative!

That green Knight of Dredlon looks the best in my opinion. And I'm excited to see what you're gonna pull off with the WIP!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 34
8/20/2014 8:42:35   
Source

Your art looks great!
The green knight of dredlon and the dark red one are most appealing in my mind.
AQW  Post #: 35
8/20/2014 9:21:04   
Pinwheel

Whoa, two votes for the green one? Hmm, I guess we don't get much green armors. Oh, and thanks for checking out my art, guys!

I'm working on the green one now This is turning out to be the most detailed armor I've ever made yet! Hence progress is going slowly but surely now, but I'm enjoying every learning second of it :)

< Message edited by pinwheel10 -- 9/4/2014 12:30:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/26/2014 9:01:15   
Pinwheel

Okay, so I'm juggling a lot of Flash art right now xD (Three is a lot for me, alright!) Sorry! The Knight of Dredlon is taking so long because I'm putting too much details on it and I'm also a bit short on time. I've lost a bit of interest in Lhy (which is supposed to be my alternate personal NPC), so that would take a while, too.

I've got another project going on which I'm hoping to finish by this weekend! Yay! It's for someone all AQW forumites should know Zackaf the Archmage!
(Art post moved down, haha)

< Message edited by Pinwheel10 -- 9/29/2014 1:56:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/26/2014 9:34:36   
o shirley o

OMG. I love Lhy. :3
Have fun making Zackaf's OC, Pin. He'll be happy about that, too.
AQW  Post #: 38
8/26/2014 10:20:22   
Pinwheel

Thanks, Shirley! I sure will, muahahaha
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/26/2014 13:00:35   
Mr Popcorn

I love it.
Cant wait to see it finished.
AQW  Post #: 40
8/26/2014 14:57:53   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Wow Zackaf is looking incredible! Can't wait to see what the finished piece looks like! Hopefully lots and lots of cyan. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/26/2014 21:03:05   
Attar
MindBreaker

I am so cool :DD
That is truly amazing, Pinwheel! Thank you very very much!! I really can't wait to see it finished!

@Zyrain Master, I will soon surpass you in terms of appearance;p
AQW  Post #: 42
8/27/2014 1:00:17   
Pinwheel

@Mr. Popcorn: Thanks, sir! :D I can't wait to see it finished either!

@Zyrain: I actually do not know if I should use Cyan or Light blue as Zackaf requested. Well, if you adjust the brightness on any blue to make it lighter, you'll always get cyan. I guess that means something xD

@Zackaf: Well of course you look cool xD I'm glad I managed to not make your hair look like Tomix's xP
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
9/12/2014 11:23:54   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Wow! You really are quite a skilled artist my friend! I especially like Lead's sword and the request you did for Zackaf. Keep up the good work!
DF  Post #: 44
9/13/2014 3:55:27   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Pinwheel do you do requests ?Cause I have two !
EDIT:Just awesome,the only problem I had was that face template you made,it looks strange !

< Message edited by Warmonger DragonJax -- 9/13/2014 3:56:15 >

Post #: 45
9/13/2014 6:25:08   
Pinwheel

@Chaosweaver Amon: Thanks, CA! :D Means a lot! I'm glad you like the only weapon I've done so far! Heehee.

@Warmonger Dragonjax: Haha, I kinda noticed that problem with the face template too. I think it's in the eyes; it's a bit cross-eyed. What do you think need changing? I am planning to make new (full-body) templates in the future though :D Wish me luck!

Sure, I do take requests, I guess, but I only have very limited time to do art right now 'cause I'm in my graduating year of college :O I'll be glad to take your request though, but I might not be able to finish it immediately :( (I even have Zackaf's request in a bit of a hold right now, and I'll have to finish that first). But really, I'll be glad to accept, because I love making and improving my art whenever I can :D So hit me? (You can PM me or Tweet me what you need, but I'm warning you, I might not be able to finish it quick D: Especially two, lol!)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
9/13/2014 10:23:27   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Can you flash the Electro Ebil Blade(That lightsabre) and any of the weapons in this set except the long sword( LINK).But if you don't want to do a weapon can you flash this character I drew- LINK.I just want to see how you do my requests (Colour scheme is obvious black and gold and red for the gems and helmet frills)!Take your time,I am in no hurry to see my art turned into a brain busting awesome piece !
Post #: 47
9/13/2014 10:39:02   
Pinwheel

Oh wow I'd love to do a flashed version of your weapons :D They are awesome! Sure, I'd do them in my free time!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
9/15/2014 3:06:52   
Pinwheel

Request - Zackaf the Archmage (FINISHED)

Zackaf the Archmage! Who is also the newest AQW GD Archknight! So he's an Archknightmage. Or an Archmageknight. Yeah, whatevs ;)
(Hope you like it, Z! Hey, maybe I should make an AQW armor of this after :D)

WIP 1 (Rough sketch on Twitter)
WIP 2
Higher Resolution

He shall delete all your inappropriate posts in the name of PURPLE!...
I mean, CYAN!... I mean, BLUE!

< Message edited by pinwheel10 -- 9/15/2014 7:12:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
9/15/2014 3:10:51   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

That is absolutely amazing! You should be very proud. I love the colors, shading style, and the addition of the fire fists -- in fact, I'm rather jealous of Zackaf. Keep up the great work.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> RE: Pinwheel's Art Gallery!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition