Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What to put in OverSoul!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»

What to put in OverSoul!

Grimlord
  8% (33)
Gressil
  6% (27)
Frostwyrm Rider
  2% (11)
Dwain Jonsen
  1% (6)
Gourdo
  0% (4)
Ddog
  4% (17)
Dracowerepyre
  6% (26)
Gravelyn
  6% (26)
Frost Dragon
  8% (33)
Vordred
  6% (28)
Greenguard Dragon
  3% (13)
Void Giant
  1% (7)
Sek Duat
  2% (12)
Juvania
  1% (8)
Chaos Drakath
  11% (46)
Fiend of Nulgath
  6% (26)
Arcana
  1% (7)
Xing
  2% (10)
Xang
  2% (10)
Dwakel
  0% (4)
Bloodletter of Nulgath
  0% (2)
Doomknight
  7% (32)
Dark Witch
  2% (11)
Hydra Head
  3% (13)

Total Votes : 412

(last vote on : 8/3/2014 23:46:44)
(Poll ended: 8/3/2014 23:59:00)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2014 13:59:54   
Gorillo Titan

Not every element needs a charge card it just opens the way for more people to spam CC card but I do support cards that charge dual elements 5 for one five for another not everyone needs a plus 10 card unless they each have some kind of defect such as fife only get +2 energy for each card they discard in hand.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/1/2014 14:01:36 >
Post #: 51
8/1/2014 18:42:03   
Elite Tuga

@ Eukara Vox

This poll is somewhat a joke (No offence).

Reason(s) why:

First stage of this poll Eukara Vox said "Once the three days are up, I will tally the 12-15 most popularly listed items and create a poll. The 6 that receive the highest vote will be put into Oversoul" & so we voted for our favourites.
Problem is some of our desired and most voted characters i.e Mirror Drakath with (5+) didn't make it even tho it had enough votes. Instead Vox decided to expand from 12-15 to 25 characters, thats at least 10 more of his/her choice with fewer votes than Mirror Drakath's i.e Dark Witch, Gravelyn, Blood Letter of Nulgath ext. Now most find this more competition for the first stage favourites to go through..

Conclusion:

So what i'm saying is because this was unexpected & probably spontaneous I think most of our players from the OS community who actually "play the game" should have the right for some courtesy, generosity & get given an expansion of 10 characters rather than the 6, because we wasn't told prior the poll that it would be 25 AQW character options at the last stage.

So please look into it, thank's!
Epic  Post #: 52
8/1/2014 20:00:32   
NINJAAWESOMO

I'm hoping Frost doesn't beat Gravelyn. It would go best with DoomKnight and the Defenders, along with the undead we already have.
Frost looks basically the same as Black Dragon. I'm also expecting it to be a reskin. I could be wrong.
I don't think OS will have a storyline anytime soon, so it's not "too early" for any characters.
Post #: 53
8/1/2014 20:08:07   
The Jop

At the same time. no one needs more shadow characters. There's nothing new that can be done with their decks. They can look pretty all they want, but they won't be anything new unless they get new cards (which I highly doubt will happen).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/1/2014 20:09:21   
Gorillo Titan

Reskin of dragons don't matter to me Frost Dragon with thrash and bash would be cool vs godzirra who only had one standing attack which was kind of dumb.

Yo tugs some of the stuff suggested wasn't made by Nulgath I'm asking the wiki now about mirror drakath.
Post #: 55
8/1/2014 20:15:16   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Nulgath did make Mirror Drakath; it was originally called "Templar of Miltonius."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/1/2014 20:34:44   
Gorillo Titan

Well vox kind of said she choose what she wanted I can't even play OS not getting to hype for this poll also akumi wasn't even in AQW right?
Post #: 57
8/1/2014 20:37:17   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Yeah, Akumi was never in any AE game, it's just something personally from Nulgath.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/1/2014 20:50:20   
Gorillo Titan

Which means its not allowed in OS.
Post #: 59
8/1/2014 21:16:56   
NINJAAWESOMO

I don't care much about the element, I care more about the actual character. Like "who" they are.
Post #: 60
8/1/2014 21:22:16   
Gorillo Titan

Its only something to talk about with the overwhelming number of shadow characters to everything else is and what makes sense Frost Dragon is easy to have make sense in OS. Also most of these characters will be reskins no matter what.
Post #: 61
8/1/2014 22:22:11   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

If you really wanted a good answer from me, Elite Tuga, calling anything I do a joke isn't going to do it.

The players in OS, who know me, know I don't do anything without good reason. So, please just vote, discuss, and refrain from making statements that may not put you on my good side...

And Gorilla Titan, I never said I will chose whatever I want. You misread. I said if people chose NOT to follow the rules, I would choose what votes of theirs I would count.

Otherwise, for the rest of you.
I am really proud of you guys. As far as my eyes can see, you've done really well with keeping to the rules. My profuse thanks.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 8/1/2014 22:23:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
8/2/2014 0:30:13   
Gorillo Titan

@tuga Nulgath did draw Mirror drakath but for AE lore it impossible to have a mirror and regular character in the same universe.
Post #: 63
8/2/2014 0:32:08   
Megadragonknight

@vox
Is it possible to increase from 6 to 10-12 characters with highest vote will get into Oversoul? I mean, 6 is just really less since its 25 characters that were tally in the voting polls.
Post #: 64
8/2/2014 0:47:17   
megakyle777

Well, I'm no expert but you would need to raise the question with Nugath MDK. I'm assuming it's six because that's the most he can reasonably do, but if he CAN do more I'd love that too.
DF  Post #: 65
8/2/2014 0:53:53   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Guess you are right. But I don't have anyways to communicate Nulgath. Even if I do, I am not sure if he will reply back. I can rely on Vox to pass the message to Nulgath so Vox can give us the answer.
Post #: 66
8/2/2014 2:03:19   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath might be back to working on AQW more than just special occasions.
Post #: 67
8/2/2014 6:14:15   
Vagaran

@Mega
Eh I doubt Nulgath would increase the amount, he is already rather busy from what I heard. I think 6 is fine for now, maybe he can add the other who got alot of votes later on when he got the time for it.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 68
8/2/2014 7:53:58   
GuardMouse

I'm a little upset that no one requested Beta Berserker. From my limited knowledge of what Nulgath has made in AQW, I believe that's one of them. Hopefully Doomknight will make up for my loss.
AQW  Post #: 69
8/2/2014 9:38:22   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Yeah, I guess so. At least art-wise, Nulgath don't need to spend days to draw character but instead, re-drew to fit OS art style. For animation, yes, it will take days as I learn animation too. So it will take time to complete a character's animation.
Post #: 70
8/2/2014 11:43:52   
Magical Winds

If Nulgath would make more then 6 characters it will take a long time to actually put them all in game. 6 isn't the largest amount out of 25, but we would get it faster.
AQW  Post #: 71
8/2/2014 11:49:56   
Gorillo Titan

Not like we gonna get all 6 at once any way at best it take two months for all 6 characters to be added.
Post #: 72
8/3/2014 3:03:03   
Edorath

Let's just hope these characters are not reskins, all of them are far too awesome for that :/
AQ AQW  Post #: 73
8/3/2014 5:38:30   
megakyle777

So, consdiering the poll ends today, votes have slowed, and we are unlikely to get all 25 much as I WANT all 25, which are the six most likely winners? I know Drakath is one though.

Hey Eukara, this is sort of cheating a bit I admit, but do you think it could be possible to politely ask Nulgath if he can do A DF veteran Neutral Drakath, a AQ/DF Darkness Dragon master, and a AQW Chaos element Chaos Drakath Legendary as it's evo tree? It would allow everyone's fav version of the char to be in game then.
DF  Post #: 74
8/3/2014 11:12:40   
Stalagbite

Fav version of the character? All drakaths are boring.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition