Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What to put in OverSoul!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»

What to put in OverSoul!

Grimlord
  8% (33)
Gressil
  6% (27)
Frostwyrm Rider
  2% (11)
Dwain Jonsen
  1% (6)
Gourdo
  0% (4)
Ddog
  4% (17)
Dracowerepyre
  6% (26)
Gravelyn
  6% (26)
Frost Dragon
  8% (33)
Vordred
  6% (28)
Greenguard Dragon
  3% (13)
Void Giant
  1% (7)
Sek Duat
  2% (12)
Juvania
  1% (8)
Chaos Drakath
  11% (46)
Fiend of Nulgath
  6% (26)
Arcana
  1% (7)
Xing
  2% (10)
Xang
  2% (10)
Dwakel
  0% (4)
Bloodletter of Nulgath
  0% (2)
Doomknight
  7% (32)
Dark Witch
  2% (11)
Hydra Head
  3% (13)

Total Votes : 412

(last vote on : 8/3/2014 23:46:44)
(Poll ended: 8/3/2014 23:59:00)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2014 1:18:59   
Gorillo Titan

We all should be happy we are getting anything at all as far as decks go ask asuka and Sage they make make the decks.
Post #: 101
8/4/2014 1:20:50   
The Jop

Yes, sorry if I ruined it for anyone, I just like complaining. We should be getting some interesting characters in the future. This whole poll was pretty unexpected.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/4/2014 1:21:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
8/4/2014 2:25:30   
megakyle777

I still have to wonder if it would be possible for Drakath to have a evo tree that goes Nuteral DF version veteran, AQ/DF Darkness Dragon Shadow Element, and AQW CHaos Champion Legendary Chaos element so that everyone can have their fav Drakath.
DF  Post #: 103
8/4/2014 5:01:18   
Vagaran

@Mega
Well it would require some extra work from Nulgath's side if that were to happen.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 104
8/4/2014 7:11:25   
Gorillo Titan

He would have to ask permission and the contest was already labeled for AQW stuff only.
Post #: 105
8/4/2014 7:13:11   
megakyle777

Well, if we are going TECHNICAL, with the recent Drakath's Story releases in AQW, both DF Drakath AND Darkness Dragon Drakath ARE in AQW.

And I agree, it would be more work, but I reckon it would be totally worth it.
DF  Post #: 106
8/4/2014 8:05:00   
Gorillo Titan

Well if we wanna get SUPER TECHNICAL Nulgath didn't draw the new version of Drakath.
Post #: 107
8/4/2014 10:25:33   
Elite Tuga

Maybe 'Eukara Vox' will give us more than just 6 char's considering that the list was expanded from 12 to 25 & there must be a reason behind it "apparently."
Lets hope game staff are in a good mood, LOL.

BTW, I believe if Nulgath wants to he would bring the runners up another time in the future (when he gets more free time) considering that they were the next best AQW favourites of this poll i.e Gressil, Gravelyn, Fiend of Nulgath & Ddog.
Epic  Post #: 108
8/4/2014 11:05:59   
Gorillo Titan

I wish Gressil had made it but eh I can't play OS right now anyway. Also two of those characters are gonna have thrash and bash he was a dragon before a vampire werewolf it only makes sense and Frost Dragon.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/4/2014 11:07:20 >
Post #: 109
8/4/2014 11:08:34   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

*yawns and stretches*

Okay, awake now and ready to make sure everyone followed the rules. Due to a revelation I was unaware of, Akumi was removed. Apparently, you guys nominated a non-AQW character that really has no business in an AE game...

Sorry for that. That's what I get for trusting...

So, after I make sure all people who voted followed the rules, I will announce the winners.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
8/4/2014 11:11:51   
Megadragonknight

I am so glad the poll ended with a satisfy result at least for me. I am not sure how others feel. I am so please Grimlord, Dracowerepyre, Frost Dragon and Doomknight were among those I wish that will win. Honestly, I really didn't expect Dracowerepyre to win and overtake Gressil and Gravleyn despite Gressil have greater voting than Dracowerepyre . Also, I was quite sad Gressil didn't make it but at least it still receive very good voting and being the 7th character in the voting poll.

Just for fun sake, what was everyone's wish for the 6 characters to win the poll and make it in-game?

This is mine:
1) Frost Dragon
2) Greenguard Dragon
3) Dracowerepyre/Gressil
4) Doomknight
5) Grimlord
6) Chaos Drakath
Post #: 111
8/4/2014 11:27:12   
The Jop

@Gorillo
I doubt it. Those are just cards to make Black Dragon more powerful because it costs so much real money. They say the cards are dragon-only, but they make excuses like Poison Drake/Soul Wyvern is "not a full dragon" and "the riders are attacking" for DragonFiend Riders. It's probably not considered "a full dragon" since it is standing on two legs and part lycan/vampire.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
8/4/2014 11:36:01   
Eukara Vox

I am saddened to report that the poll is not going to end the way you think it is.

We have cheating going on in the poll. Finding the results is going to take me longer than I anticipated. I am really sorry about this.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
8/4/2014 11:43:03   
Gorillo Titan

@The hop well they aren't black dragon is the only official dragon in game while the other characters are either shadow creatures or etc out of all the stuff I can think of that need it are darkon drago since his attack actually come from a giant dragons arms and it goes with the backstory of him being a dragon. Soul wyvern has a lot of problems with it IMO such as it not having a posion attack and the whole thing of wyverns being poison tails.
Post #: 114
8/4/2014 11:43:40   
The Jop

That is really unfortunate...players will try to cheat the system no matter what platform we use for the poll. It's sad that people would be willing to cheat for such a small thing. Maybe next time you could put a link to the forum rules along with a quote in the first post or something? Though it is a pity that you have to do so much to deter people from cheating.

And you don't have to apologize, of course.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/4/2014 11:59:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
8/4/2014 11:50:36   
Gorillo Titan

I like OS but everything has become such a hassle now can't even do a simple poll without it going smooth.
Post #: 116
8/4/2014 11:54:12   
Vagaran

@Mega
Mine woulda been:
Gravelyn
Chaos Drakath
The Twins
Gressil and Hydra

Honestly not really a fan of Grimlord so I probably won't get him (unless he somehow gains an Orc form :P)

Though I don't really mind the results, they are all still good and I'm certain everyone will find atleast 1 character they like among it. And Vordred is up there, I would definitely have voted for him had it not been for the Twins being some pretty neat additions (unless we were to use the non-chaos Twins...I would have gone for Vordred if that was/is the case since I don't really like the good Xing...or is Xang the good one? dunno...)

@Eukara
Well that's a same you have to put some time into that but oh well, it happens.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 117
8/4/2014 11:58:01   
Gorillo Titan

Why couldn't Xing and xang be dual characters?
Post #: 118
8/4/2014 11:59:59   
Eukara Vox

I don't mind going through the results. I mind having to deal with cheaters. THAT is what is going to make this take a while, since I have to enforce rules and bans now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
8/4/2014 12:12:24   
Elite Tuga

Damn thats sucks, I was so expecting this poll to get resolved today in a smoothly manner. My bet is probably most players who cheated were probably alt's (its so typical).

Just wondering guys I know the consequences for voting over 6 but do you think "Eukara Vox" will fill in the gaps of those who voted under 6?

Epic  Post #: 120
8/4/2014 12:14:33   
Vagaran

@Gorillo
What do you mean? 2 different characters?

@Elite
I doubt Eukara would fill in the missing votes, it's up to you wheter or not you want to vote 6 times or less.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 121
8/4/2014 12:15:30   
Megadragonknight

What? Cheating in this forum voting poll?

@Vox
Take your time, we don't mind waiting and there is no need to apologise.

Edit:
@elite
Like what Vagaran said, voting under 6 is not against the rule if you don't have any interest in other character but 1. That's people's own opinion/interest. But over 6, that's somehow against the rule which actually I did only because I didn't read the rules before voting but I told Vox already. 0_0||

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 8/4/2014 12:24:10 >
Post #: 122
8/4/2014 12:22:57   
Eukara Vox

You know, it wouldn't hurt to actually ask me the questions...

And no, I won't fill in the gaps for those who chose not to use their 6 votes.

And Elite Tuga, stop quoting my name. It's annoying. I am not a supposed Eukara Vox. I am not a pretend Eukara Vox. I am just Eukara Vox.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
8/4/2014 12:24:22   
Megadragonknight

@Vox
Why not get some other AK like Mithra, James, ND to help you out with the results or at least assist you? That would be easier for you.
Post #: 124
8/4/2014 12:25:00   
The Jop

@Eukara
Is there any way we can help? I don't think so, since we can't see the details of who voted or anything, but it couldn't hurt to try. Plus this is not even something you should have to deal with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition