Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 10 of 27«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2014 17:46:51   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I have a brief, quick question, directed at the mages.

Am I to assume that based on the previous-battle positions, that you did not take the offer of aid sent by the Thanisgard calvary?

during the battle i mean. I saw your commentary about the horse-riding and completely acknowledge that with understanding.

But I saw no mention of what your thoughts were to the previous offer of aid that we sent.

Black Knight, I should like to direct a question towards you as well.

How are you able to voice a no to the lady who requested to be split among us, If your commander arrived late to the meeting and she was the first of us all to speak?

I would think that since you were late, You'd likely have missed her request, Maybe arriving there halfway through Trevor's discussion, but she was the first of us to talk. So how were you able to get there if you clearly stated you are late to the meeting?

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 12/19/2014 18:00:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 226
12/19/2014 18:47:25   
black knight 1234567

Ooh nevermind, I messed up the timeline. Will fix. Will need some back and forth between me and her though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 227
12/19/2014 18:53:32   
Zephyrial

Whoops! I honestly didn't see that in your previous post. Sorry about that! That's really bad of me - I've got to get into the habit of reading things more thoroughly. Posting in OOC to let me know would be a good idea.

My assumption after my post in that battle is that my men just retreated to the back of their own accord. Shall we just assume that your guys helped us back (without riding horses) and we'll leave it at that?
Post #: 228
12/19/2014 18:54:32   
black knight 1234567

And I think I fixed. Any other continuity issues, please let me know.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 229
12/21/2014 18:26:46   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Zeph, that's fine with me.

@BK123 thank you :) I'll let you know if i spot any other errors.
AQW Epic  Post #: 230
12/22/2014 20:54:19   
TJByrum

Two things:

1. Pigs - Strap some explosives on these suckers and let'em loose. But I'd prefer we save them until we're fighting something like elephants, or some other likewise beast. This idea is mostly out of question though considering mages could serve the same purpose with their magic, but whatever.

2. Infiltration - Some of you guys have soldiers specifically trained to infiltrate the enemy encampment, so let's put them to use. Domrius has a varied army, much like our own, and I am sure that within his camp you could find all sorts of individuals from all corners of the east. That being said, I am more than sure it would be easy to have some of our troops in his camp and not be noticed, especially if they're under disguise. Have them find the supply caches, plant explosives, and sabotage Domrius' supplies from within. Cao Cao of Cao Wei used a similar tactic when he claimed Wu Chao - the supply depot for Yuan Shao - during the Era of the Three Kingdoms in China; he was able to defeat a much larger force by doing this (and the Yuan family, if you don't know, was very powerful during that period).
DF AQW  Post #: 231
12/22/2014 21:21:33   
Draycos777

^ It helped that their leader wasn't all that bright, but thats besides the point:P
AQ  Post #: 232
12/27/2014 14:57:46   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Hey guys, just checking in with everyone. Hope you all had good holiday celebrations. Just a reminder, this round will end 12/30, so ya'll need to reach a decision concerning your tactics for the coming battle by then.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 233
12/27/2014 15:16:16   
Bastet

I'd say I've done my part, and so has DNW.
Just gotta wait for the others to decide.
Post #: 234
12/27/2014 17:13:25   
TJByrum

And the Varan aren't taking part in the battle, so I've nothing to add.
DF AQW  Post #: 235
12/29/2014 16:51:34   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Aye, and if we don't reach a full vote by tomorrow, we'll have to assume that someone got outvoted for stealth rather than frontal charge.

I'd prefer waiting on the pigs myself. Also we'll probably need some kind of diversion to get Domrius's attention away from our actual plan. Plus there's the traitor in our midsts to worry about.

We could do some flaming arrows. I am going to announce that during the next resting period, I'll go ahead and arrange a withdrawal of a certain measure of Thanisgard troops to begin construction of a catapult. There is an engineering master's son with us so he has above average, but not master, level skill in constructing a catapult. I'll confer with Kell when I can on what number of troops would be necessary for the construction.

I suggest for the diversionary tactic that we use archer's. Long range attack might be beneficial at this point with one unit missing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 236
12/29/2014 17:00:34   
black knight 1234567

I'm still sticking with full front offense. Domrius won't see it coming, but i'll wait till others post so I can react to being outvoted or not accordingly.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 237
12/29/2014 17:05:53   
Bastet

You guys might want to hurry it up a bit, unless Kell extends the deadline.
Post #: 238
12/30/2014 12:33:11   
Zephyrial

Sorry chaps, I've been on holiday. I'll write up a post now.

EDIT: Posted. Not really a great one, but I thought I should say something before the deadline, at least.

< Message edited by Zephyrial -- 12/30/2014 13:01:50 >
Post #: 239
12/30/2014 23:35:54   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Just a note, the post will be going up late tomorrow, or early Thursday. I apologize for the delay, but some things came up on my side necessitating a slight delay.

At this juncture, we're looking at an attempted infiltration by Je and Zara forces, while the remainder of the Alliance holds the line in the pass. Do not mistake me, irregardless of if an infiltration is attempted, those Alquen soldiers are going to come for you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 240
12/31/2014 1:54:49   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Which is why I say we need to use archer's this round.
AQW Epic  Post #: 241
12/31/2014 2:28:22   
Zephyrial

Yeah, that's my thinking as well. My first post of this round discusses how I will use my mages to help with that.

It's a shame Arthur hasn't entered the RP yet - we could have really used his archers!
Post #: 242
12/31/2014 2:56:52   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I am still here. I am just utterly confused as to our position, since I haven't been able to follow much with so much going on. If someone could give me an update, I'll get back in the game.

Also, I can post in the IC myself up until mid-January since I am home and using my own wi-fi.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 243
1/1/2015 12:55:07   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Hey guys, hope the new year is treating you all well.

Got a post up, and I think we're going to extend the camp phase a bit, since I like how this is developing, and I think there's some good interactions to be had here.

To that end, we'll give this phase another week (maybe two, if things really go well), and plan for the next battle to start January 8th.

The Gdoc is up to date, please contact me if you have any questions.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 244
1/1/2015 13:36:07   
Draycos777

Whee! extended time :) I like this New Year's present.
AQ  Post #: 245
1/1/2015 13:36:42   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Just a quick ooc note. Someone implied that the vote was 3 for the stealth. I think the actual vote is 6 since 2 of my 3 sub commanders also voted for the stealth mission.

AQW Epic  Post #: 246
1/1/2015 13:46:05   
Bastet

I don't think it would be fair to count sub-commanders. At that point, whoever has the most men wins.
Post #: 247
1/1/2015 14:29:26   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

very well. I'm fine with that.

By the way. this is an ic action/talk to ishia. Whenever the strategy is finished here's what Trevor wanted to say away from the others. "Ishia. I hold confidence in you. Here." Trevor takes a small whistle out of his pocket. "Use this if you require a speedy retreat. It will call upon the nearest thanisgard steed. Don't lose it."

"and good luck on your journey."
AQW Epic  Post #: 248
1/5/2015 0:15:35   
Starstruck

Kell, is it okay if I just post a recap post and contribute next to nothing to current events? I'm not fully clear on what's happening but I don't like waiting so long.
DF MQ  Post #: 249
1/5/2015 3:08:46   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Starstruck. The main forces will be using ranged attack, while a stealth mission is going on.
AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 10 of 27«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition