Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/7/2014 7:54:35   
Gold Shock

With a very fitting title...

I want to know who you think are the most skilled, powerful, articulated and unique players of EpicDuel with explanation of their build. This can be from any time period, including Alpha.

I've encountered countless players that are so good at strategies that by the time you lose you wonder what just happened!!!. I'm not talking about str builds that have to get lucky. I'm talking purely about Builds that outclassed you with varying attacks.

Mercenary:

Snake King - Cultivated A high dexterity Mercenary build with low level berserker, in beta, he showed just how a Mercenary should be in defenses with a good amount of HP 130+

F.J- F.J was the best in 2vs2 back in days of beta. He was first merc to not use his multi in 2vs2. F.J was one of the main killers in Knights of The Round, He was also one of the first players to get 5 stars when 5 stars just came out.

Raph- Took advantage of the old gamma bot and created a tech+support loop heal.

Sir Lazarus - Used Frostbane back in beta, also with massive dex, he outclassed most strength bounties and heal loop mages with low level intimidates.

TestBuild- The one and only, You ask where the Berserker+Field Commander =/= Blood Commander builds came from? A Father to the mercenary class. He often used a Max Berserker, Phys gun, intimidate, and Hybrid Armour. Always tried keeping his health over 120 making it beefy.

Bounty Hunter:

Shaniqua- Such smart builds back in beta, unconventional bounty. EMP builds, Defensive and offensive

Angels Holocaust - The use of an energy sword and looping Reflex boost , when the rest of the Epic used Phys. Blades and massacre is something few people could have predicted, this changed EpicDuel forever.

Tech Mage
:

Flath- One of the first high level Tech mages who gave his advise and was very kind . He had been, and always be, a very fabulous person. A role-model. An Epic Mage

Moesha - Wiped the floor using an 88 support necro mage build in beta. And various strong +4 focus mage builds.

Ashari- Another i've known since the beginning of time. Very smart with her builds, and never failed to give me a run for my money. She also has a wonderful % and is always working to be better.

< Message edited by Gold Shock -- 8/15/2014 15:36:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/7/2014 16:27:10   
Scyze

IDK who made the glass cannon TM build in Omega, but they definitely changed EpicDuel a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/7/2014 20:13:24   
  Exploding Penguin

Whoever made the support BH build back in gamma was a genius.

The guy who revolutionized tech casters (back when plasma rain still increased with tech) in... delta I think also changed the phase forever.

Props to the guy who made the 200 HP TM build as well, back when there was agility. That build was hilarious and actually worked decently well.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/7/2014 23:43:14   
Xendran

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Dax
Doesn't matter what you think of Dax, he was on par with my builds outside of his refusal to loop with high HP.
Being on par with those builds made you one of the best players in the game.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=noslrac
Honorable mention, this is the player that caused you all to have to deal with my heal loops. I saw him with 163hp on a merc and said to myself "Why not try it on a mage?"
He had a crazy win rate with very little varium.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=testbuild
No explanation needed.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=wiseman
While his personality changed massively, he was undeniably one of the best mercenaries out there.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=arcanis
If you've fought him, you knew to expect a loss. Anybody who knew him feared him just as much as they feared me.

I have no idea what FK's current name is, but he was one of the leaders of Project Biocide with me. Dude was insanely good with hunters.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Xendran
Yes i'm listing myself in a list like this.
Yes it is narcissistic to do so.
Does not make it untrue.
Heal Loop was the big one.
The one that didn't really catch on was the Triple Malfunction (which is what i used to win daily 1v1 and 2v2 back to back)
Me and Dax collaborated on a borderline unkillable Mass Hunter: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/abcboydabc/strempmasssamoke.png
Then there was this thing which should have never been allowed to exist and was as strong (if not slightly stronger) than my heal loop: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/abcboydabc/buildzor.png

Other Notables (This is taken from friends list because the number of good players i know is too large to remember):
Archlord..Raistlin
Ashari
BarneyStillPwnsU
Beastmo
Clutch
Crovile V2
Dark Ace 00
Das Bose
dj vergz
G00NY
Illuminator
Khannibal
Narcissus
PlzJustDieNoob
Shuffla
syfy, back in the old days
Velvet Cheeks
VIX
Wind
Yo Gotti

< Message edited by Xendran -- 8/16/2014 15:25:57 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
8/8/2014 2:44:55   
Gold Shock

quote:

Whoever made the support BH build back in gamma was a genius.

This would be Lightmare, but he made it in beta to be exact. Lightmare
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/8/2014 15:30:09   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

This would be Lightmare, but he made it in beta to be exact. Lightmare

Ah, well I never really reached the higher levels until around early gamma or so, so I wouldn't know.

Everyone says Xendran is a really great player but I've unfortunately never seen him in-game. Would really love to but I don't get on ED too much these days.

quote:

Other Notables (This is taken from friends list because the number of good players i know is too large to remember):
Archlord..Raistlin
Ashari
BarneyStillPwnsU
Beastmo
Clutch
Crovile V2
Dark Ace 00
Das Bose
dj vergz
Illuminator
Khannibal
Narcissus
Shuffla
syfy, back in the old days
Velvet Cheeks
VIX
Wind
Yo Gotti

I played against most of these people quite a lot (or with, if we're talking about 2v2 when it was a lot more fun), and I have to say my favorite off the list that I know of is Archlord Raistlin. I unfortunately don't really think people who, albeit had amazing win rates, used sheeple builds to get there are worth mentioning. Only exception to this is Angels Holocaust and goldslayer1, because their win rates were pretty much unfathomable. IIRC goldslayer1 at one point was on the 1v1 LB with a tank heal loop TLM build at around 97-98% win rate.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/8/2014 18:08:07   
  Grixus Faldor

Instead of just listing a bunch of links to character pages which is against the rules (i.e. listing does not constitute a discussion and constitutes spam), I would ask that you add your thoughts when linking character pages.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/9/2014 0:12:52   
Goony
Constructive!

Hmm, some familiar names that I still remember.

@Gold Shock, while both Snake King and Sir Lazarus did use high dex Mercenary builds I'd have to say the best exponent of that build in the early Beta era of the game was PlzJusDieNoob. His strategy revolved around outlasting his opponent with the use of boosters and multiple heals...

FEDOR was another mercenary that I had some excellent battles with and like Noslrac made some very distinct builds.

As far as Bounty Hunters go, perhaps the best build creator was Sparticus

I'll just put this name here and see if anyone can tell me what build he used to dominate ED with as a Tech Mage? Ramirov...
Epic  Post #: 8
8/9/2014 1:31:09   
Pemberton

Best Merc - Me Noobkillah created field blood commander plus rage berzerker combo after Test Build teach me it
Best Bounty - Dax and Donna Matrix created OP BH builds
Best Mage - For me the creator of the high support mage don't remember his name (heal loop build i dont consider good it's just abuse of flaws in the game sorry xendrone)
Best TLM - nobody, this class was abused too much by lots of build copiers (Str-Smoke build)
Best Cyber - nobody, this class also abused too much at first (dex build)
Best BM - nobody, this class again is abused by many players with guess what (Str Build Fireball)
PS. I only put players who make their own builds and I did not put copy abuse builds which is not skill imo
Post #: 9
8/9/2014 9:12:51   
santonik

Best build to merc in game history is high energy build. Only player in this build is PUNKKI. (my own character)

Best merc what i have seen is my high energy (unique 173 energy) build in early DELTA era. Its using 3 bunkker, 1 surcical strike , 1 heal , and 2 extra energy packages. This build is almoust imbosible to copy. Because THIS build need certain goods. Focus to tech. Win ration is normally over 95%.
This build beats everything IN that TIME.
Probably someone can still remember this build.
Epic  Post #: 10
8/9/2014 9:23:44   
Silver Sky Magician

@Xendran

You know what's the sad thing about those builds you listed? I can't see why they're special anymore - it's now standard STR and 5 focus BH. I can't exactly recall the context of the times when they were made, but I do remember thinking, as a non-varium player, that they were monstrous.

Heal loop, on the other hand, was truly legendary.

Post #: 11
8/9/2014 11:50:34   
Gold Shock

@ G00NY
quote:

I'll just put this name here and see if anyone can tell me what build he used to dominate ED with as a Tech Mage? Ramirov...

When he was level 30 & in SavageKillers I'm pretty sure he used a 130 hp build with 1 Field medic, 6 reroute, 6 malfuntion, 5 defense matrix, 5 technician and 40+ dex and support... Am I in the ball park?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/9/2014 19:55:57   
Xendran

@Silver Sky Magician

There is a video on youtube called EpicDuel Let's Kill People that shows off how crazy the +5 damage on focus made the build
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
8/9/2014 22:32:51   
Goony
Constructive!

quote:

When he was level 30 & in SavageKillers I'm pretty sure he used a 130 hp build with 1 Field medic, 6 reroute, 6 malfuntion, 5 defense matrix, 5 technician and 40+ dex and support... Am I in the ball park?

Hmm, close on some points, but he was one of the best exponents of Super Charge... Twitter Pic and while he was with Savagekillers for a bit he had his own faction called Insomnia.

Next one is xxDantExx ;)
Epic  Post #: 14
8/9/2014 22:53:52   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I remember Dante. I don't think I actually ever fought him and I believe I heard most of his win ratio was from NPCs(because only the really good heal loop mages ever managed to get above 90% when doing PvP). But aside from his win ratio, I don't remember much about him. I think he ran the typical FC Berzerker build of the beta era(before heal loop came around at least)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/9/2014 23:15:08   
Goony
Constructive!

Spot on Mr Moose :) Twit Pic

Should I post more of these characters ;)

Epic  Post #: 16
8/10/2014 5:58:00   
Drianx

quote:

There is a video on youtube called EpicDuel Let's Kill People that shows off how crazy the +5 damage on focus made the build

No, it was the monstrosity called Shadow Arts that made BH invincible with that build. Back then Shadow Arts was boosting both Block Chance and Deflection Chance therefore BH became the best blocker, which helped a lot, especially because both Gamma Bot moves were initially blockable.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/10/2014 8:22:08   
.Sir Lazarus.

Thanks for those who remembered me :)

Sparticus - best beta bounty hunter period.
Angels Holocaust - best beta mage.
TestBuild and Me - best beta mercenary :P i must say i was the one who created first frostbane dex build and the first one to create the famous beta STUN BERZERKER xD that was so epic (stun berz KO!!). Now im sticking with mine poison strenght build...

Yes i was awesome in beta and to tell you the truth im awesome still. When everyone jumped to the blood mage train i stayed as a tactical mercenary just to show Matt 1000 how wrong he is for saying tactical mercenary is the worst class in ed atm.

Btw - i didnt pick people for their names i picked them cause they stayed in the same class for the longest and mastered them COMPLETELY.

And did i mention how awesome i am?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/10/2014 8:28:42   
Silver Sky Magician

Lol Matt 1000 mostly goes for quick kill builds. I used to have a 100% win rate against him (and I bumped into him quite a bit) before the level cap was raised to 40.
Post #: 19
8/12/2014 4:34:40   
Xendran

Somebody who learned from me is popping up frequently on this list, i guess i should take that as a compliment :P
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 20
8/12/2014 4:46:44   
Yo son

For some reason, reading this thread makes me want to play Epic Duel. But I must avoid this urging sensation in order that I do not experience the raging aftermath.
Post #: 21
8/12/2014 7:01:34   
Xendran

It makes you want to play 2010 EpicDuel
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 22
8/12/2014 18:07:54   
doomkiller98

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This right here.

And yes im still here lurking like a creeper.
._.
Post #: 23
8/13/2014 3:03:19   
Drianx

Tian Wan (now Tian Fei Long) - at one point he was using a very effective super-support tech mage build. Later in gamma I learned a super-tech 5 focus tech mage staff build, that I used on my alt in 2v2 with great success.

5050 - awesome 2v2-er, duirng Beta he was one of the very few who was successfully using a 4 focus high dex energy claws BH build in 2v2.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
8/13/2014 14:50:12   
Gold Shock

quote:

Tian Wan (now Tian Fei Long) - at one point he was using a very effective super-support tech mage build.

Wow, I haven't heard that name in a while. That guy was always 2 steps ahead of everyone & in another league when it came to mages.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition