Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2014 15:42:55   
Cyber Dream

Cyber Dream, that guy is like the hardest player I ever fought.....
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/14/2014 11:33:37   
The berserker killer

Yea ik what you mean. CyberDream was insane in early Omega with his Ch build. That Ghost God chick was awesome too
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 27
8/15/2014 2:01:29   
Thylek Shran

During Omega: Comicalbiker because of CH HP/STR/Posion/MALF/Bionical Battlegear
and more legendary ranks than everyone else. Alot CHs did copy his skill tree.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 28
8/15/2014 3:24:55   
HydroMonk

Respect - the legendary BH Shaniqua

He (she) created build against NW (as token NPC)

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=shaniqua

peace
Post #: 29
8/15/2014 9:14:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Well it's time for me to nominate some people who I think are pretty skilled(take this how you will since I'm a pretty big nub)

Xendran: Only beat his heal loop build once, and that was with the support hunter build AND him throwing the match on top of it(kinda funny that the build designed to counter heal loop mages could actually be countered by a heal loop mage). Also, not many people know this but Angel Holocaust's heal loop build was actually made by Xendran.

BarneyStillPwnsU: The first time I fought this guy was when he was running a full support build while fighting for Daily 2v2. Luckily he went last and I was able to one shot him with FC Berzerker before his second turn came around. Another build he made and tested out on me was a caster tank TM. High tech and dex and some support. When it all came down to it, the winner was me if I didn't get blocked or stunned by him. So I only would win with luck. I don't think I ever saw that build again.

G00ny: Always a tough nut for me to crack. There was one build of his that really whooped me and I think it inspired one of my weird strength builds. Or maybe that was the build that inspired my strength tech merc build. Either way, I still made a build because of it. He was also the guy who cracked BigTuna open for mercenaries. Everyone else had already managed to find a build to win with. BHs just spammed strength and hoped they'd kill her first. Tech Mages just heal looped. And then mercs just had to tough it out until someone found something.

I'll add more to this list later on when I have time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/15/2014 10:01:20   
Goony
Constructive!

Ah, yes the old Boss NPC's... The trick with those badasses was to have a good amount of battle tokens and credits available to battle and retrain.

I can always remember Nightwraith being the one that gave me the greatest satisfaction beating... Myself and Storms played for hours trying to devise a build to beat him :)

@ND I used to really enjoy going onto the Doom server with yourself, Xendran, Illuminator, Barney and a lot of other used to join in to have fun either doing world record attempts or just having some really fun 2v2 battles.

Speaking of 2v2, here are a few that were really hard to beat or were really great as a partner.
...Miraged... normally a BH and this was great partner for a merc as our melee attacks were often blocked due to smoke, but with Mira it was always good fun and a lively conversation :)
Shadist This was Shadronicas 2v2 character, back in the days before class change and was always good fun teaming up with her :) ello Macca
A couplr of mages that were always tough or fun to battle with for me, as a merc,were and still are Elf Priest JZaanu, sha 2nd mage along with others like StangChick

I'll try to find more at some stage, my buddy list is full of what could be now classified as old legends and yes Sir Lazarus you are one of them :p

< Message edited by Goony -- 8/15/2014 10:05:19 >
Epic  Post #: 31
8/15/2014 10:42:45   
suboto

im surprised my name hasnt been mentioned. Sky soldier 1 tactical merc lvl40 rank 9 been around since almost beta.
Good at 2v2 and 1v1. Focus 5 since the release of it. Before tactical i was a merc doing tech or support build
Epic  Post #: 32
8/15/2014 11:39:43   
Gold Shock

quote:

Sky soldier 1 tactical merc lvl40 rank 9 been around since almost beta.

Yes, your sky soldier, a very technical merc. You have a very different play style than most tacts. Always gives me a tough time and a new strategy is always necessary against you.

Ah yes G00NY, Storms aka "Stormy blue" a merc you apprenticed with huge results.

< Message edited by Gold Shock -- 8/15/2014 11:40:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/15/2014 13:17:02   
skeletondude

Lets have a Moment of silence for Non-vars who were Beasts back in beta and gamma. They proved that the impossible is possible, salutes to them Lads. #ForeverRemembered
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/15/2014 13:25:16   
doomkiller98

Skeleton Dude is talking about me, him and a couple of other people. :P
Post #: 35
8/15/2014 13:30:13   
Plasmastorm

I think I was pretty decent in beta with over 20k wins, but my favorites are definitely iRhian and aeroblitz, if no one already posted them. Rhian is one of the kindest people not just in the game, but also in real life.

Edit: Trey Purplefire too! :)

< Message edited by Plasmastorm -- 8/15/2014 13:31:17 >
Post #: 36
8/15/2014 14:05:55   
Satafou

Seeing as there's a great lack of 2 vs 2 players mentioned, I'll try my best to fill in the gaps. Based of who I think are the best mainly based of win ratio, that would have to be F.J. 77.9% peak ratio of 78.3%, Velvetcheeks (not sure what her overall ratio was, but surely +70% and she often hit +80's% on daily with ease) , PRIMAL ASSASSIN's peak ratio of 76.9% on a heavy weighted 22k 2 vs 2, ConQrR despite it not being his main battle mode, however since he's the best all rounder player in the game it is no surprise he has 75% on 14.9k 2 vs 2 , Smackie was also a really good 2 vs 2er despite it not being his main battle mode of 75% on 4k wins, Mokta was also a really good 2 vs 2 player with +75% on 10k wins, Variation 92% at 10k wins and Manthong aka lord nub at 85% on a heavy weighted 21k wins.

Too answer the people who can't remember who made the caster in delta (with the beta weps just before the multi nerf 85%/tech to dex change) that was PRIMAL ASSASSIN, who also was the first player to solo a 2 vs 1 boss, the armour hazard. He could also use every class effectively, especially in 5 focus builds.

The deadly dex bh, was made by manthong, getting +97% often over 100's of wins with ease.

The mega tank 5 focus tlm, which mokta made was truly amazing and most players in the game changed to it at one point.

The high dex ,str bm build you see nowadays in epicduel was made by Variation(with Energy Parasite), which could possibly lead to the next op'd build as it's win ratio is exceptionally high in both 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2.

< Message edited by Satafou -- 8/15/2014 14:10:49 >
Post #: 37
8/15/2014 14:33:19   
Variation

@Satafou: I agree with every player on that list. F.J. was a real beast in 2v2, and had an amazing 2v2 win %. I remember when Velvetcheeks got on all-time 1v1 her win % was higher than Angel's. She also has a really good 2v2 win %. PRIMAL ASSASSIN's caster build (the build that was referenced in this thread) was very powerful and I remember him getting 90%+ daily in the 2v2 leaded board. I was actually shocked myself that I didn't see ConQrR mentioned in this thread, he's so good at this game. His overall win % is a shocking 87.5%(mine is 93.5%, but I don't have nearly as much wins as him). Smackie El Frog was also extremely good at this game. I remember 1v1ing him in Beta, those matches were some of the most intense matches I've ever had. Mokta 3, was hands down the best focus user I've ever seen in this game, it saddens me that him and Smackie quit. Those two players along with ConQrR, and Narcissus were my greatest friends in this game. ManThong(previously known as Lord Nub) was amazingly good in 2v2 and his 2v2 win % proves that. He has the highest win % on the 2v2 all-time, and was one of my favorite partners in this game. I felt so bad for him, PRIMAL ASSASSIN (0sama Bin Laggin), and the other 70%+ 2v2 all-timers when their win % was removed from the all-time. At least they know the game has players that will never forget their epicness.
Post #: 38
8/15/2014 14:54:11   
Plasmastorm

YES! F.J. was incredible, Smackie was very good as well. Cannot say I knew mokta, but those 2 were incredible especially F.J since i looked up to strong mercs in a time when a lot of people were BHs.
Post #: 39
8/15/2014 15:02:42   
halos

Hello every. Halos from(KILLAZ). Any one from beta remember the first OP mercenary build. The 120+ support merc with the bunny auxiliaries first release.
Back in 2008-09 epic duel had a heavy really on support. Every one had had this overpowered high hitting buid that could hit 40-140 in 2 turns with a aux+multi. Lets not forget that the field medic skill was also based on support. heals from 50-70 points XD.

HALOS APPROVED
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/15/2014 15:51:29   
Plasmastorm

Hey HALOS, I will support that you were very good in beta and ofcourse, since then you are very good! I remember you were in KILLAZ when it was a dominating 2v2 faction, and to this day, you are very skilled especially with unique build choices.
Post #: 41
8/15/2014 22:21:38   
doomkiller98

Oh just another thought, I Dont think that Xendran gets enough props in this thread, Like really? He made an unbeatable build... Nuff said.
Post #: 42
8/16/2014 8:29:49   
.Sir Lazarus.

Gee thanks Goon. You are not young yourself you know! :PP

Even tho i dont like to mention him i have to remember V3gitix. He was a very good bounty, but his ego ate him whole.

Yea guys i remember FEDOR but i have to say that i gave him most of his builds. Cause he was in BKoC for a while and just had to do it for the wins :P.

While there is alot of players who do use their builds like true masters of epic duel i have to say theres a few real BUILDERS around.

I have to remember Goony as one of them cause he gave me the idea of how to beat Nightwraith. While i did use my own build for NW i have to say that his build was the seed for mine. On top of it all a great guy.

hmmm... Who else....

Wiseman had some good ideas for the beggining of mercenary support builds but it didnt hold. He thought well ballanced support build would work better than that crazy merc support bazzoka artillery KO build... We all know that build was the top for like 2 months. While i did created that build to myself i have to say there was a few before me but i didnt knew them tho, but i wont take the credit.

I do remember a bunch of builds me and wiseman created and tested them on me vs him and opposite. It was very fun. He did change alot since he became a mod and i dont think of a good change.

Do you guys remember that first bunker buster tank build? Yes i did create that when i was like level 16. It did wonders till i got to level 30. Then i had to change cause there was no bots to aid my bunker with another strong atack... :P So i got pwned bad. I do remember alot of guys later used buker buster with bots and it did work great.

Well... Sorry i got a little boring but this topic got a bunch of good memories out of me :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/16/2014 18:01:41   
Gold Shock

quote:

Wiseman had some good ideas for the beggining of mercenary support builds but it didnt hold

Yes wiseman's builds and play style did indeed change a lot when he became a mod. I still remember his anti-mage build forum post with strategy included. I feel as time went on his builds became less creative.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/18/2014 9:04:57   
MirageD

thanks for thinking of me goony always been fun playing with you !

a few more i always had fun playing with in 2v2 (not sure i'll get the spelling right):

FJ
King Crome
Archie (Archlord Raislin)
Morrigan
Petulia
Luna (Luna Moonfang)
Stang (StangChick)
SID
Hope (New Hope)

all used cool builds :)

~mira

< Message edited by MirageD -- 8/18/2014 9:11:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/19/2014 10:15:44   
Wind

Wow this thread is legit ... respect <3

For sure F.J is up there he was a mad merc player, and a tank haha it was so hard to beat him. If I even beat him?

Xendran, complete smarty pants with his heal loop build ID + balanced stats. Arguably the best Tech Mage during the Beta phase along with two others. Though he approached the class from the reroute way using more support overall with Field Medic and High HP.

Daphne Aka Dax. Moderator and arguably another beast Tech Mage leader of Death Syndicate X. Players think because he's a mod he had special privileges, well during beta he was a beat with his major skills and great balanced stats. Used caster skills along with a staff and decent support.

Epicness. Aka Bleeding Soldier Aka Epic. My favourite killer, ultimate Strength Tech Mage, max Deadly Aim plus low reroute and lots of points into malfuction. Along with his high +100 strength and sidearm, you find yourself dead within 4 or less rounds.

Favourite top 3 Tech Mages from Beta they definitely carved the way for me to lead into my playing style back in beta.

Well I log back in and scroll through my friends list, I shall update my thoughts ;).

EDIT:

F.J
PlsJustDieNoob
Sir Lazarus

My top 3 mercenary's. Would say Wiseman108/ Wiseman is up there too.

~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 8/19/2014 10:25:12 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/19/2014 22:42:57   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

This was such an interesting thread to read.

For my personal thoughts, I feel everyone whom was mentioned, and many not mentioned, were special and excellent for the game's growth.

With the early stage, there was so many limitations, but to make up these limitations, a personalized style of play and character was added by each individual. With so many intense players, when top players battled one another, it was always taken seriously. There was no class change then, so one truly had to challenge their class to compete.

The true gem that was not mentioned yet in this thread was the old edf forums. When the game had no story and was only pvp, the players became the story and provided the personality. I wished it could have been archived, because so much history and effort was shared there.

AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/20/2014 0:52:31   
Teufel Hunden

Im not one of those to put my own name out there feeling as though there are many other names more memorable than my own. As for who i think were memorable who werent named or i had fun with over the years i would say:

IM UR OWNER
PRIMAL ASSASSIN
New Hope
...Miraged...
Luna
Yo Gotti
G00ny
Sir Lazarus
Ashari
Alley Cat
Angels Holocaust
VIX
Goldslayer1
TurkishIncubus
Double Trouble
Comicalbiker
Fay beee
HALOS
The Joker X
King Crome (the guy who got me into 2v2 in the beginning to be honest)
Dax
Donna Matrix
Skyline
Mokta
Smackie
Conqrr
Narcissus
Sundance

and many others (will add more if i have time and as i think of more) Although the direction this game has taken has left me saddened i felt back in the day it was a memorable experience and had fun with all of my friends along the way

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 8/20/2014 1:55:11 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/20/2014 7:46:42   
noremako

Xendran in Beta, god, heal loop was never meant to exist. I remember how abused it was, right back when people used Frostbane + Malf builds as well.

I remember also the Support mercs, the unbeatable non varium players, such as SMGS (best non varium mage IMO) and New Hope (best non varium 2v2 mercenary and one of the best 2v2 overall). I'm not sure about BH's or evolved classes though.
Post #: 49
8/20/2014 20:48:07   
doomkiller98

Ok here I go.

Xendran
Fay Bee
Angels Holocaust
Sparticus
Wind
Skr33ch
syfy
VIX
Miraged
Sha 2nd Mage
Archlord Raistlin
New Hope
Narej
tommyboy
Chaos1x
Arcanis
Dax
T600

I know im forgetting a couple.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition