Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2014 1:55:51   
Silver Sky Magician

I recall King Frostlich. Admired his tenacity as a non-varium mage in a P2W era.
Post #: 51
8/21/2014 9:22:47   
Hallodeath

Speaking of Famous non-vars and why they are deemed great

Zakalin- He started as a BH during Alpha and man this guys was a killer non-var BH. Solid player

Trucos- Another non-var who was from the Alpha days, really good TM at the time

B9000- His name is known pretty well among those who played during beta, one hell of a non-var TM who came up with real technical builds and he even was the first TM to beat Big tuna (One tough cookie back then)

JariTheMighty- Beta non-var MERC, another solid player here, accomplished quite a lot and is still playing

New Hope- She was the queen of 2v2 with these insanely high support and str builds and even made it to the All-time top#1 spot as a non-var before she retire.

Luna Moonfang- Another non-var merc from the beta that made it to the All-Time 2v2 board.

Chaos1x- pretty neat non-var BH back in beta.

Syfy- First non-var TM to get on All-times during beta before she became a varium player

Skeletondude- Pretty darn good non-var TM from the beta days and also the first non-var on All-time Juggernaut, I still remember his Big tuna build that was on the old ED forums.

Doctos- Another non-var TM from beta, He practically ate NPC's for a living with his flawless win ratio.

SMGS- I remember he was some what a semi-var if you should say, but he was a solid TM back then.

Narej- Another semi-var player pretty good, and his builds were helpful

Sorry if I missed out any other great non-vars

< Message edited by Hallodeath -- 8/21/2014 9:23:52 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/21/2014 9:38:30   
nowras

The players who made Omega Glass Cannon Build was Me And Matt 1000 I was the best Glass Cannon user best % every nobody used to get a 80%+ everyday with glass cannon except me.

.Darkness Lord.

Highest % in omega for 150 wins +
(97.7% on 213 wins)
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/21/2014 23:13:58   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

nobody used to get a 80%+ everyday with glass cannon except me.

How would you know? Someone could've gotten the same win rate but didn't tell everyone how great their win rate was or didn't play enough to get noticed by anyone.

There's a particular nonvar TM who did amazingly well, and IIRC he switched to BM once delta started with credits and still continued to wreck. Just can't remember his name though...
I don't see him online at all anymore though. Aside from the possibility of a name change, I think he quit playing, which is a big shame cause a lot of other previously great players no longer log on anymore :/
Epic  Post #: 54
8/22/2014 15:05:15   
edwardvulture

I just wanted to stake my claim that I made the reflex boost-double multi bh build that utilized every skill on the tree except massacre and poison. I'm not sure if it caught on extensively but I was beat by the varium version of my own build. I think it had about 70% win rate.
i'd post a screenshot but it was on my old computer and it can't even turn on anymore.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
8/22/2014 15:24:38   
Satafou

Edward, that's like saying some guy in alpha made dex bh before you. Although you may of thought of the build before manthong, as someone has done before you. I know for a fact, you weren't in the lb at that time. Manthong had his own version of it, just like you may of had your own version. Also there is no way that if it was even remotely close to the same build that there would be a 27% difference for 2 vs 2, that is a HUGE gap. Even 10% for 2 vs 2 is a big gap, never mind 27%.
Post #: 56
8/22/2014 21:47:57   
dfo99

quote:

(97.7% on 213 wins)

then i am one of these 2.3% players who beat you? lol, not bad for a f2p same rank :D
Post #: 57
8/22/2014 23:25:21   
The berserker killer

Out of 200 wins I won 198 times. I just don't brag about it. So some of you should quit acting like youre the best player to step forward in ed.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 58
8/23/2014 0:18:49   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

So some of you should quit acting like youre the best player to step forward in ed.

This.

Anyways, since I'm not in the level range to fight 40s yet, I'm looking for some names of high-level/skilled players who still currently play ED a lot. The most prominent high-level players in PvP, to be exact. Just wanting to know a few names so I can compare to all the great players I remembered from previous phases.
Epic  Post #: 59
8/23/2014 1:43:09   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

My list would comprise of:

*This list is purely subjective, I only started playing in early Gamma so that's where most of my experiences come from. I can't speak for how these players where during Beta.*

Endtime - One of the best mages around. This guy was incredibly smart: knew exactly how the class worked and played it to perfection. It was extremely hard to get wins against him because not only did he have a great build, but he also had strategies for every build out there. Plus he heal looped like crazy, not a single health booster wasted.

IcyGlacier and Corum - Everyone's mentioning Dax, but I don't think these two get enough credit. They really knew how to play as a bh, wheather it was playing as a strength bh or 5 Focus bh, you can always count on them to get wins at a very high ratio.

Ashari - A great tech mage who has come up with some very interesting builds. Her builds didn't always work, but when everybody was 5 Focus, she went for the high dex, caster build in Gamma.

MaMariL - Before credit options was introduced and this guy was partially nonvar, he was a beast at getting wins. His str merc builds were on par w/ varium builds and were quite challenging due to the insane str he had.

iRhian - One of the most helpful and friendliest players around. He ran a great support merc build during Gamma that just obliterated every player. Also he had some of the funniest names like Teh Cookeh Monstah and Toilet Papeh

4nonymou5 - Not sure what his name is now, but he was a tough TM to beat. Worked heal loop extremely well after Agility was introduced and even gave 5 Fcous bh builds trouble.

Yo Gotti - One truly creative merc, he combined support with focus and used it to get fast wins and high ratio.

HeatthropeRishabh - Not a very well known player, but one of the best players in terms of ratio in actual 1vs1. He wasn't creative w/ his builds, always going for Focus, especially bh, but he mastered it really well. It's one thing to run an OP build, its another to win with one and this guy really knew how to win.

There are many other great players out there that deserve to be mentioned, but then this post would go on for a long time. It's great to see these names again and it's a shame that we might never see some of these players again.

< Message edited by Mr.Pablo Jr. -- 8/23/2014 1:58:19 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
8/23/2014 2:44:10   
Remorse

@Edward,

I'm not sure if you did originally create that build, it's likely you could of thought of the build idea because it's concept is not overly complicated.

I remember using that build early as gamma, which was based similarly off the double multi support merc I used in beta. Both using lvl 4 or 7 off the skill for both damage and cost effeminacy.

Their is a video made my barystillpwns you with me using that actually, The build could either intim, atom, double multi or heal double multi or heal intim atom, single multi and another atom Or FC atom multi heal.

Very flexible, problem is these days it doesn't matter how much energy you put in to start with as it's almost 100% chance it will get drained and usually multiple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrp84afgFR4

I lost in that game when I decided to use intim at the end when I could of raged multi had I knew I would of survived with a deflection and would of done more then 48.

Anyway it was a good game versus barney he was a tough opponent though I was clearly under-geared.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 8/23/2014 6:18:40 >
Epic  Post #: 61
8/26/2014 14:45:05   
ReinVI

A lot of interesting names popping up... Nobody ever remembers me though! not that I created anything super memorable :P only thing I can even remotely take credit for was being one of the first BM's to use super tech + infernal interdictor to blow people away with 100+ crits back when that weapon first came out.

Anywho... I haven't played since like.. the yeti war so not a lot of people even see me very often anymore xD

Join the legion because being a rebel is Overrated
Epic  Post #: 62
8/26/2014 21:05:00   
Mysterion.

quote:

Sha 2nd Mage

This guy..... still haunts my dreams..
Epic  Post #: 63
8/31/2014 11:34:31   
MrBones

I have been out of here [forums] for quite some time but this tread made me remember the good old days.
Mokta, ThurkishIncubus, Bunjira, Ionut, Narcissus were amoung the players that really put out a good fight everytime I encountered them.

Of course the list goes on but I am happy to see all those old players listed here and remembered. Even if most are retired, I have kept them in BuddyList.

Too bad no one remembers my character. Does a fellow named DBag ring a bell ?
Gold armor and pink beard, smexy but deadly. (well over 90% kill rate in gamma and delta, Emperor). I had a blast.

Thanks for this thread!
Even though I have moved on to new and better things, this game will always have a special place in my hearth.

DBag
Epic  Post #: 64
8/31/2014 11:36:04   
Remorse

^ Of coarse I remember you :P

Epic  Post #: 65
9/3/2014 23:26:04   
Mandate

Ahh all these familiar name's bring a smile to my face :D This is SmokeBudz btw a.k.a ColonS.
Post #: 66
9/3/2014 23:45:53   
Mother1

@ MrBones

Even if I am one of the newer players here compared to some i still remember you as well.
Epic  Post #: 67
9/7/2014 19:59:40   
Nexus...

Daphne
Angels Holocaust
Xendran
Remorse Less
Yo Gotti
iamawesome
Narej (Dragon of Time)
Sundance
Conqrr
Arcanis
Ashari
Relic
Testbuild
Fay Bee
Angelsofchaos10

Narej and I were definitely some of the first to run the supp tm build. Not saying we created it, but we were some of the first. Ashari and I were both in our first faction together, Phoenix Warriors. Angels and Yo Gotti both had some of the best factions ever. iamawesome and angelofchaos10 were both great friends to me. The rest always gave me a good fight, and I always took great pride in defeating them (when I could). I know I have forgotten people, but I can say without a doubt that everyone on this list played the game back when winning meant something.

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 9/7/2014 20:03:14 >
Epic  Post #: 68
9/8/2014 14:37:28   
The berserker killer

As far as Omega goes for players that are still currently playing:

- Comical Biker- 1st to reach the level cap, that was just simply amazing no matter how he got there

- Matt 1000- From doing nearly 500 wins everyday in early omega to winning WD and 1v1 dailys for his faction Matt 1000s, undeniably, created one of the greatest factions in Omega. He gathered most of the greatest players in Epicduel, united them, and was an insane leader

- Ruthless Ninja- Was leading the "race to rank 100" nearly 20 ranks ahead of everyone and created some of the fastest builds I've seen yet. R.I.P to his account because he gave us one heck of a time

- Jay Hawk- From what I hear, this guy is the one who created the Str Merc build so he just deserves to be here since more than 70% of the database was using it at one time.

- UrFear- The reason why he is on this list is because he sat there in silence and created some of the games most popular builds, let everyone use it, and didn't say a word while being a non-var player. I mean this guy is seriously underrated. If some of you don't know him then you should definitely ask around.

- Variation and Conqrr- I have to list these two players together because the way they play make it seem as if they are one. I don't mean as in acc sharing, but I mean they always do things together. As the leading faction on Legion these guys ruled the WD boards, and were undoubtedly an unstoppable force when they 2v2d together.

- Darkness Lord - From what I hear this guy is one of the first players to reach level 40 HOWEVER from what I see based on his videos on youtube he definitely has some of the highest percentages. Darkness Lord will take a class, analyze it and create 3/4 different unstoppable builds that he will then make public to the rest of the database.

- Nemesis 30- Whether this guy is blatantly rich, or just a hard worker, this guy raced his way up the influence leaderboards and is aiming for the #1 spot. He is going to reach heights in this game that no one will be able to reach and continuously proves to be one of the most influential players when it comes to War Time.

- Ultra Thor- This guy came out of nowhere in early omega when I encountered him in a 1v1 with the strangest build I have ever seen and a cowboy hat. The CH massacre build. With 1k hp and 1k energy I thought it would be an easy win so I used strke, bludg, firescythe and just like that I was dead. Now everyone has this build. That alone has definitely earned him a spot on this list.

- Last but not least, Deathnightmare- When this individual created a faction during 1.0, Deadly Legends, it was best to give up on winning WD if you were legion. He didn't bother on getting the best players, he wanted players who were active and he got them. With his facton getting 10k influence a day he absolutely ruled the WD board and was a one hit wonder as he made a faction, won 14 WDs in a row, then disbanded.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 69
9/8/2014 14:58:55   
nowras

Thank you very much.
But Comicalbiker wasn't the 1st person who reached lvl cap it was Ruthless Ninja then Dark then Matt then him. I was 7th player who reached level cap and 1st one without EXP boosters.
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
9/9/2014 1:06:08   
Gold Shock

Thanks for the up-to-date post on omega players Ghost God. I have missed most of this phase and was curious who were the pioneers of many builds & factions. UrFear is undeniably a dormant volcano. He will give you a step-by-step guide how to play a build he makes and mentor you. The thing is hes just so humble and quite about it, love it. Also, he has no cocky ego about being on the 1v1 all-time like most players do. Deathnightmare is right there with him. Both of these players try to make the players around them better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
9/9/2014 1:12:41   
Silver Sky Magician

@nowras

I think The berserker killer was referring to hitting rank 100 and beyond, not the level 40 level cap

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 9/9/2014 1:13:43 >
Post #: 72
9/9/2014 9:50:01   
The berserker killer

^ Yea that's what I meant. @Gold Shock- its good that you know about him too. I'm not sure if he's beta or not but he sure as hell is good
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 73
9/9/2014 11:54:24   
kosmo

@Gold Shock and The berzeker killer.Thnx for the nice words, expecially if they come from two of the most friendly and respectable players of this game.

Here are some players that made the difference in omega:

-PLISK (wrath of fury)- one of the unstoppable wepons of dark vengeance.Over 100k 1v1 wins, most of them in omega.

-EZRA- one of the most hardcore players ever.He got 2nd in alltimes incredibly fast.I dont remmeber what happend to him, if he broke the rules and got banned or if he just quitted, still he deserve to be mentioned since his name is still up there.

-Rockstar- another unstoppable DV member, legend rank and alltimes.Very friendly too.

-IOUNT100- alltimes 1v1, rank 60 and undeniably strong.

-syfy- one of the most dedicated players, she can now show her face in top 5 alltimes 1v1.

-Its ice- one of the strongest and most loyal in DV.

-SPLASH- strong player and good friend.You ll always find him, in the empty nocturnal servers.

-Xamurai- A very active and involved player, you never get bored when u play with him.

-Matt 1000 and Ruthless Ninja- Respectively the best faction leaders for exile and legion.

-Nemesis and Alessio- Respectively the most influential players for exile and legion.

-Trucho Wreacker- Doing 40k 2v2 wins definetly desrves some credit.

-Seaf Max- rank 30 and hes faction reached alltimes, the strongest nonvar player actually.

-Gost God- The most friendly one.Another great player for dark venegeance.

-comicalbiker- aside from all the reason people already posted, he showed us again how pro npcs can be.

-The.Master.Kiler- a very hardcore player in early omega, probably the one that used dex mage the most.

-....Sr.Eddie....- leader of a versatile and long lasting exile faction.

-Drogo- the most succesful tlm in years.

-Sundance- a good mod and a nice person.

-All those players that with testing and suggestions drived epic duel into Omega.

-Lobo Demolidor, Explodong Penguin, darkness lord, Kakota blanca, Gassia, nowars, Gold slayer, Idiocy, Emolicius, Illuminius, Gold shock, Imagine dragon, Ultra thor, Gladius dei, 4 Y0u M1St3r PuM4 and many others I can t remember now- I put these together because they re all good build makers and somehow impressed me in battle during Omega phase.

< Message edited by kosmo -- 9/9/2014 12:01:11 >
Epic  Post #: 74
9/9/2014 15:37:38   
nowras

@kosmo i'm Darkness Lord :p btw if u love DV that much u should thank the person who made that faction op well its me i disbanded Darkness Knights and joined matt with all of my members I was the 1st co founder and i think he mentioned that on his Video about DV oh yea i forgot about this i was more active than matt that time ;) i did 25k wins in 3 months that was really crazy i will never repeat that again :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hardest Players In EpicDuel & Why there Build Made Them?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition