Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Custom Forum Avatar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Custom Forum Avatar
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2014 15:27:18   
Paryas

Is there a way for non-Archknights to choose a custom forum avatar image?
I have seen several people with one but have never seen the option for it.

Thanks in advance.
DF AQW  Post #: 1
8/8/2014 15:50:02   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

As mentioned in the FAQ:

quote:

10) "How do I get a custom avatar?"

quote:

The ability to upload a custom avatar is granted to people with a Helpful or Creative title, ArchKnights, Moderators, and other staff members. It is also granted to some people for past service such as the old Grand Council, forum beta testing, etc. Advanced Roleplayers and other group members do not get upload rights unless they have it from some other source. Some official contests will have a specific avatar as a prize that is not available to other forum members.
We limit custom avatars to certain people because otherwise the forums would be overloaded with even small images.

So the answer to your question, the only way for non-ArchKnights to have a custom avatar is to have a title such as Friendly, Constructive, or Helpful. I hope this helps.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
8/8/2014 16:07:16   
Paryas

This does help indeed.

Thanks for the reply!
DF AQW  Post #: 3
8/8/2014 20:08:04   
The Forgotten
Exquisitely pathological

Moderators and Archknights who leave in good standing (usually resigning b/c of RL issues) also typically keep avatar and title privileges.
AQ AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Custom Forum Avatar
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition