Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Infernal War 2.0: War Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Infernal War 2.0: War Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/9/2014 8:03:19   
Silver Sky Magician

Legionnaires! Fight to avenge our ignominious defeats and our captured commander, Silas Auer! Exiles! Rise to defend your ill-gotten gains!

The site of arguably the best war ED has seen, the scarred hollows of the Infernal Mines are now echoing anew with innumerable battles and explosions. With the new reward system in place, Legion and Exile are neck-to-neck in the war, wrestling over a rare Exile stronghold.

Post war reports, friendly banter, and faction strategy here! Once again, baseless accusations will not be entertained.

Legion Strategy:

Fire from the health objective to maximise damage!

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 8/9/2014 8:04:19 >
Post #: 1
8/10/2014 7:01:22   
Silver Sky Magician

Update:

The health objective now deals the same damage as the standard objective. Legion, use the standard objective to attack to maximise damage!
Post #: 2
8/12/2014 6:10:59   
Silver Sky Magician

Update:

The health objective is down! Legion and Exile are still eye-to-eye as the war enters its middle phase. Which side will keep its momentum?

<.< >.>

Come on, guys, support me here...
Post #: 3
8/12/2014 10:59:52   
suboto

For legion we shall win attack with the standard objective
Epic  Post #: 4
8/12/2014 11:05:15   
Mother1

It seems exile made the same mistake legion did in the overlord war. Destroying the health objective completely. also from what I am seeing it is the second mistake legion made I am seeing with exile as well. While some are going after the finisher more are going after the standard.

But either way the war is still close.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/15/2014 7:33:17   
Silver Sky Magician

To Legion:

Use the finisher objective to maximise damage!
Post #: 6
8/15/2014 15:18:35   
Stonehawk

@Mother1:
Exile made 2 mistakes.
1- Destroying health objective completely
2- Destroying standard objective before finisher, even when finisher had higher damage.
For those reasons we exiles don't deserve to win. If we do, it's just because we got more active players in this war, but absolutely not for playing strategically.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/15/2014 16:36:56   
Mother1

@ shonehawk

Legion made the same mistake in the last war however what gave exile the win was a last minute war rally that Legion couldn't catch up from. I have an odd feeling the same thing may happen here.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/15/2014 17:04:37   
dfo99

the last war rally for exiles I attended, the exiles reach 60k influence ahead, but when the war rally over the legion reach the neck to neck again in 15 mins.
Post #: 9
8/16/2014 7:53:17   
Stonehawk

Well, I'm still exile and I'm trying to overcome this mistake by saving super bombs and hoping for a war rally in the end, but I'm not too confident.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/17/2014 1:01:26   
Ranloth
Banned

Still waiting for a War Rally (Legion). I have just enough amount of bombs to make it to 5K Influence tier, and I keep using the Basic Bombs whenever I hit 10 (so I end up with 9), in hope I get more Super Bombs. Either that or I can waste 1K Varium.

AQ Epic  Post #: 11
8/17/2014 19:02:19   
Thylek Shran

The war is over, thread can be closed.

GG all !

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 12
8/18/2014 8:19:38   
Silver Sky Magician

Kinda disappointed that Legion lost again, but I think the result (just 1250 points shy!) is something to be proud of. Well done to both Legion and Exile players!

I think there are clear learning points from this war, though.

1. War Rallies. Not sure if any surfaced during the last 1 mil points, but if so the system needs to be revamped to prevent last-minute luck and consequent raging. This is distinct from life-saving crits/blocks/deflections because those occur completely randomly, whereas war rallies occur for the side which is currently losing - meaning that a war rally at the end effectively rewards the side which has put in less effort, which is unfair.

2. Pay to Win. While wars are clearly a key source of the game's revenue, the pay-to-win war system is at odds with dev philosophy and is antiquated. We were supposed to have left this sort of thing behind in Delta. Of course, we can't, and arguably shouldn't scrap this entirely, but the system definitely needs to be reformed. Possible solutions could include winning a PvP battle before being able to use the bomb.
Post #: 13
8/18/2014 11:38:39   
Virtual Earthquake

Does any one know what the Bonus Prize was?
I had 5k Influence and I was Exile, I claimed it but nothing showed up in my invo.
Any help?
Post #: 14
8/18/2014 11:49:59   
Bagofbricks

its been reported. expect something to come soon
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/18/2014 12:58:09   
dfo99

the prize is a infernal android armor which the sellback is free -.-
Post #: 16
8/18/2014 13:06:28   
One Winged Angel1357

I mean you get at least 10,200 credits for reaching the top tier because of the 10K credits and 10 tokens so not really sure why you would need to milk more credits out of that
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/18/2014 13:18:32   
dfo99

OWA

i currently need 270k for achievemants, a reserve for new releases, and 15k per rank. :D
Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Infernal War 2.0: War Thread
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition