Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2014= Factory Arena OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= Factory Arena OOC
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2014 18:41:37   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Post 95% complete, now that I'm not being forced to hold off on it because of issues. Must delay anyway because I was called into work tonight, despite a 10+ hour shift yesterday. No rest for the weary. Aiming for a post by midnight though, regardless.
AQ  Post #: 26
8/18/2014 18:46:28   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I'm going to hold off out of courtesy to the Ferret. Zenz might get his previous wish anyways, since Kai drawing back puts Makelyth and Zenz closer to him than Kai is. Kriege is an equal opportunity bloodletter. We'll see what happens.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
8/18/2014 20:24:10   
Tdub

I'll have the majority of my post written tonight and posted late tomorrow. This is assuming no one attacks me in that time, because that would likely result in a completely rewritten post of slightly lower quality. I'll probably also wait for Kell and Ronin's posts, because actions by me could cause the same dilemma for them.
Post #: 28
8/18/2014 21:09:41   
Starstruck

Kell, I drew this for you.

Please excuse my total inability to draw armor or spikes. :<
DF MQ  Post #: 29
8/19/2014 1:16:15   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Post made, with a shoutout to Micosil for stepping up and giving me at least some editorial safety blanket with an 11th hour read through of it. There is a distinct lack of "D'awwww" moments, despite my better efforts there just wasn't room to include one. Nor a proper place, situationally speaking, for one to have happened anyway. More ferret movement in a playpen of pipes will have to do. Still don't feel 100% happy with it, but it needed to be made regardless.

Also, it was intentional that the F.E.R.R.E.T. noticed Ayohin's entrance only by a bare flash of knife movement, and that the construct wound up taking no notice at all of Zorad due to the demands on its attention.

EDIT: Oh, and remember details are given in the perspective of the construct. They may not be 100% accurate, and for good reason. And the post somehow wound up with a double-line space between two paragraphs. There is no reason for that, just the irony behind copypasta from gdocs.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 8/19/2014 1:20:08 >
AQ  Post #: 30
8/19/2014 15:19:02   
Bastet

My post's coming in a few hours, since I have to leave for two days and a half starting from tomorrow.
I'll still read the thread, but I won't have time for a post of my own.
Post #: 31
8/19/2014 18:33:24   
Tdub

Post is up. Makelyth was unable to determine the location of Ferret or Zorad. Heads up, Zenz. Hopefully.
Post #: 32
8/20/2014 2:09:17   
salene

It's really heating up Bastet! Lets dance!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 33
8/20/2014 4:35:51   
Bastet

I would've PM'ed this to you, salene, but your folder is full.
Collaborating now that we're actually fightng would be great, but I have to disappear for 2 and 1/2 days. I'll still read the forum, but I won't be able to post except if I actually managed to find a computer.
Save me for later.
Post #: 34
8/20/2014 5:20:06   
salene

Sure thing. BTW my folder should be clear now, so PM me whenever your able. I am really excited to collab :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
8/20/2014 20:12:29   
Siruiz

My next post should be up early tomorrow. Zorad needs to get in on the action.
Post #: 36
8/21/2014 11:26:46   
Starstruck

Unfortunately, due to my own incompetence and distraction, the Ferret's schedule and my own do not coincide enough to make collaboration possible before I am disqualified. I have committed a bunny by inaction with Ronin of Dreams' explicit and public permission; we will simply have to fight in a different incident when the paths of both collide again.

Enjoy the post. Also, Kai's voice is a tad annoying and high-pitched.
DF MQ  Post #: 37
8/21/2014 12:16:35   
Siruiz

My post is up, although a little short for me, hopefully will have to due for now.
Zorad finally gets in on the action after a brief period of doing nothing.

Was a little busy messing around on a project.
http://i.imgur.com/vzcUdok.png

< Message edited by Siruiz -- 8/21/2014 12:32:52 >
Post #: 38
8/21/2014 14:30:34   
salene

Wait star, are you out?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
8/21/2014 14:55:57   
Starstruck

@salene: Am I what? What is "out?" If "Out" means "out of the giant bear's leaping range, so he can't jump to catch me without me doing much about it," then yes, I am out. If "out" means "disqualified," no, I'm very much still in the running. I was actually a measly 12 hours from the posting deadline though :S Eek. I'm definitely not going to go through that ordeal again, for both my sanity and for Ronin's/anyone else's.

@Siruiz: Wow! I'm actually really impressed. Two notes: The cogs spin horizontally, which means that unlike your cog which seems to spin either vertically or in a way that would render it instantly hilarious, it's tilted about 90 degrees, and you seem to have left out the conveyer belts. Not sure if you plan to add them in later. The whole thing is really amazing though. I love it.
DF MQ  Post #: 40
8/21/2014 15:44:39   
Siruiz

@Starstruck

Thanks for pointing that out for me, I'll have to fix that afterwards. The conveyor belts will come later, once I'm finished touching up things around the vent. I'm planning on having it emit a thin smoke from it, to give more meaning to the acid below. Also hoping to touch up the walls with a more metallic texturing. Thanks for the feedback.
Post #: 41
8/22/2014 14:29:21   
Bastet

I'm back on my pc.

@Salene PM me when you feel like collaborating.
Post #: 42
8/22/2014 15:59:40   
salene

@Above Are you going to post today or tomorrow?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 43
8/22/2014 18:42:25   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Before starting work on my next post, I figure a public announcement/update is in order: Between THURSDAY the 29th and MONDAY the 1st I will be out of town at DragonCon, along with quite a few AE folks whether staff, volunteer, or fan. I will attempt, situation willing, to post the morning of the 29th before I depart. I will also be prepared to sacrifice sleep once I am back on the 1st to post and avoid ANY deadline issues. If the situation is not friendly to a content post on the 29th, I can attempt to track down a computer while at the Con and find some manner of time to craft a post to send to Ryu. Such a post while at the Con will wind up being posted by Ryu on my behalf, but I cannot promise having access to a computer at all during that time. Even if I do, I will not have access to my PMs during that time, so if you need me to know something relevant and its already the 29th? Ask Ryu politely to forward the information to me.

This warning may be well in advance, but what I've outlined above is rather literally the best I will be able to manage during that time period. My apologies for any inconvenience it may cause.

EDIT: I don't double-post, but this is relevant. My post is effectively done, but I would like Kell to look it over, since we have collaborated tactics for his post in terms of concurrent timings. The least impactful collaboration, in terms of actually needing approvals on details, since both posts contain completely separate views and actions (and I in fact reference Kriege not at all in my post). However, just ensuring my side of our discussed tactics is soundly presented.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 8/23/2014 15:00:43 >
AQ  Post #: 44
8/24/2014 0:09:56   
Tdub

I am mostly done with my post. However, it is so late that I no longer trust myself to write coherently. I will be posting EARLY tomorrow morning to allow myself time to finish, spellcheck, proofread, and add finished touches in order to avoid idle deadline. This will be done and posted tomorrow morning. My actions concern no one other than Gedd, who isn't near his idle deadline, but I thought it best to let everyone know I'm doing my best not to inconvenience anyone.

I'm going to close my mouth now before I sleepily say something I regret.
Post #: 45
8/24/2014 1:09:48   
Starstruck

Putting a hat on Kriege is one of the most meaninglessly silly things I've ever done in my life, second of course to drawing it and making that drawing into my forum avatar.
DF MQ  Post #: 46
8/24/2014 1:43:28   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

It was not, I fear, a very dashing hat.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
8/24/2014 8:53:40   
Tdub

Post is up. In case Makelyth's rage made his fireball a little unclear, here's exactly what could happen. If the explosive hits Zenz square in the chest as it intends to, he will not actually be burned and might not even catch fire, depending on the clothing. However, it will throw him back, knock the breath out of him, and possibly break something in his insides.

A glancing blow would be somewhat less severe. If course, it's up to Zenz whether the fireball hits at all or not. Sorry to not mention anyone else in my post, but Makelyth was far too occupied to really notice any of the other happenings in the Factory. (So if Zorad wanted to make a move, now would be the time.)

And I, for one, happened to think the hat was quite dashing on Kriege.
Post #: 48
8/26/2014 10:17:18   
Starstruck

I'm afraid that my DQ deadline draws too near to consult with Geddesmck about Zenz's reaction to Kai's movements, and with numerous proofreads and questions about the nature of various attacks, my post is finally happening.

quote:

"You want to play with magic? Hah!"
Boy, you should know what you're firin' for~

My sense of timing can be fairly sketchy occasionally, but my post has (finally!) moved the battle forward and I'm 99% sure that my post is not only correct but also realistically timed. Enjoy.

(In case my reference to the fireball seems confusing or restrictive, Kai does not know anything about the fireball, who it was aimed at, what it does, or if it would have even hit her.)

(Enjoy your new pet, Zenz and Makelyth. Unfortunately he seems to be missing the hat he came with, but I'm sure you can find a new one to put on him.)
DF MQ  Post #: 49
8/26/2014 12:16:00   
salene

So I see you've jumped into our little corner battle star. This should be fun
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= Factory Arena OOC
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition